It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is BH Obama Really? A Test For You.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
After looking at some of the pictures the OP posted and watching the video again maybe some of you might just be right. The only problem is like another person said is that the lines in each of the hands are different.

The only way I know to change it would have to be some kind of reconstructive surgery. Then again if the governemt wanted to change people then we all know they have the capabilities to do it no matter what the cost would be.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

I wish we had a bone structure expert on our roster.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
That is not the same hand. The first one has longer, bonier fingers plus the top section of the thumb is longer than the second photo. Also, you'll notice the lines just under the pinky side of the palm do not match.

FWIW I am not a fan of Obama. He is a puppet for the globalists.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

For your 2000 points, you get this little gem

• A South Carolina state senator called gubernatorial candidate Nikki Haley a “raghead.” He may have also referred to Obama by this same slur. We’ll know for sure later today probably, when video of the statement makes its inevitable odyssey to YouTube. [Politico]

www.vanityfair.com...

I was in the militarty. Stationed in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in 1990, Desert Storm, the brass called them "ragheads". I called em my friend cause we traded boots.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I didn't completely discount the Obama is Osama until this thread thank you clarifying that they are NOT the same person.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't know, any of ya believe Ahmedinejad? (sp?)

Osama bin Laden may be the most wanted man on the planet, but Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he has an idea where the terrorist leader is holed up: not a damp cave in the Middle East, but some far cozier setting in Washington, D.C.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

That's a terrible cut and paste in the second photo.

I see just one strong similarity in the palms. The rest of the lines on the palms do not intersect at the same places on one hand compared to the other palm, in general. And some lines that do seem to be in close in position on both palms end where on the other hand, the lines continue. I'm not an expert, but I can see what I see in a photo. And the long line, can't remember the name of it right, now that runs down the center of each palm is very similar. I don't even have such a strong and continuous line on either of my palms.

Maybe there is a palm reader among our midsts who can enlighten us?

My daugher reads palms, but she isn't here right now. The closet I ever came to such a thing was having my palm read once. I didn't like the results. lol

Edit for spelling, but I probably just made it worse.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by kyred]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

That's crazy! I never they looked so much alike.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
By careful examination of the 2D:4D ratios of the fingers on both hands, I think they are both gay.

Come on hands and palms experts, give us the scoop.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well, you can alter the face with plastic surgery, however, hand surgery, they didn't think about it. That's why my location is within the trojan horse.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Impressive. Two pages of response, and one flag. The truth is never popular.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You all are something else...Hands, eh? Hands!?!?!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

That was my flag. But I don't believe this, just gave you credit for imagination.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

That was my flag. But I don't believe this, just gave you credit for imagination.

Thanks. To bad folks don't realize how unbelievable the truth is.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

If they would open their minds and watch the video instead of rushing to the last page to post a demeaning comment they may awaken from their slumber.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
im surprised nobody said a thing about the cross near the top of Obamas hand. just something kinda strange regarding all the rumors and such about him.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wow that's freaky...
If we could compile the coincidences we find between both men, it would be really cool!

Great post, enjoy your flag!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IcarusDeepSea

If they would open their minds and watch the video instead of rushing to the last page to post a demeaning comment they may awaken from their slumber.

You're no more awake than Sleeping Beauty and the fact that you buy into this proves the point. You want to see similarities, therefore you do. All I see is a poor attempt at defamation.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join