It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Okay, point well made. It's the first use of such things in British advertising you ever noticed. [/QUOTE]

Well this is the first seriously blatent illuminati peice of symbolism that has been used in advertsing here in the UK, yes there has been some very subtle messages in advertising but this is INCREDIBLY blatent in what it is.

The all seeing eye of the pyramid has been in my face for my entire life on the one dollar bill here where I live. And the numerology things, too.

Yes I know, it's everywhere in america, but does everone understand the true symbolism at this time in america? Nope... I don't think so, but thankfully many people are seeing what it is

I guess I just can't use my head like you can because I have had this in my face for my entire life.

Please don't say that my friend, we are all capable of seeing what is right in front of us, it is a matter of opening our eyes, of which I am sure you have done.

I still suspect it's an advert campaign by marketers who realize they can catch people's attention using such things, much more so than, say 25 years ago. Or not. It could be what you suspect.

Yes that is partially true on a subliminal level, yet many people have no idea on what this symbolism actually means, so they will merely see it, acknowlddge it and then it gets buried in their sub concsious.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
/facedesk

They're coming for us and they're blatantly waving it in our faces how can any of you be so obtuse!1!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I confess. I won't be watching the vid you provided OP.
I'm in the US.

I do however keep an eye out for subtle details hiding incognito.

The numbers are a clue as to why I won't be subjecting myself to the ?possible? mind-f@&* advert.

To me this sounds like they're (TPTB) practicing to instill their agenda.
I mean, you poor folks can't even shoot an intruder while he tries to rob you.

I think Europeans will be subjected first. Look at the EU, and whatever is happening to Greece.

Hey, I can't keep tabs on everything!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Dear Resentedhalo08

When I first saw this I thought no that can not be real.

Then I went to the web site www.aqa.63336.com... and found that your answer is going to cost you £1.50.

illuminati symbolism yes well it got you going and me for that matter.

All we are talking here is a really great add campaign and when I say great I mean totally brilliant.

It has us talking about it for free how much better than that can you get.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I confess. I won't be watching the vid you provided OP.

Ok that's fair enough

I do however keep an eye out for subtle details hiding incognito.

The details are always subtle and in plain sight, so it's always good to keep an eye out for such things.

The numbers are a clue as to why I won't be subjecting myself to the ?possible? mind-f@&* advert.

I completely agree... the numbers are a clue so why watch the video

It is a blatent mind f*ck.

To me this sounds like they're (TPTB) practicing to instill their agenda.

It's a bit deeper than that I think

I think Europeans will be subjected first. Look at the EU, and whatever is happening to Greece.

Yep Europe is the testing ground and all that is going to happen I am sure will happen here in Europe first.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

But why put in some symbolism that only a small number of people, a minority, will understand?

That's not a very effective marketing campaign if you ask me!

If I was to launch a marketing campaign I would use things that atleast 70% of the population know's about.

And I have to say, that 70% of the population have no clue about such symbolism, more like 5-10% of the population.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Dear Resentedhalo08

The number 63336 is very easy to remember, the add is totally about remembering this number and effectively done.

I think that in the UK in particular they mostly recognize 666 and 63336 is a derivative of same.

I would consider that more than perhaps you relies people over there would get the symbolism, certainly more than 40%. Especially after films like the Da Vince Code even if they have not read the book.

Plus when it comes to forums like this it hits the heights because we are giving them an add for free.

I would never have heard of it if it when not for this thread.

As I said totally brilliant add.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
We have a couple of services like this in the U.S. One is called KGB, the other, which is less well known, is called ChaCha.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hey everyone know this thread is old but I have only just seen the advert.

So I just text them asking "Why do you use illuminati symbolism in your advert?"

They replied "63336's advert is desighned to give off an air of mysticism, but the symbolism used is not specifically Illuminati based. It reflect 63336's knowledge."

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Whether this is just an advert or not theres no getting away from the fact that it is full of masonic symbolism, some of its obvious, other parts are more subtle.

first theres an arch with different bands of colour like the rays of the sun and the picture within the arch to me looks like a demon with red eyes rising between two hills. The people have all seeing eye tattoos and zombie like voices. The lights in the library make an inverted pentogram. And the lamp towards the end is a pyramid with the capstone missing.

This is all evidence of freemasonic/illuminati symbolism whether its a coincidence or not but i doubt it. Either the people who made this advert have an underlying agenda or they are like you and me and know about this sort of stuff. I think its got more to it that just catching your attention...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I've been seeing these ads for ages now, but they just seem so obvious that I've never thought it worth mentioning. It's only this thread that's reminded me about it. It is pretty damn strange, you've got to wonder why, I mean you don't just go creating such a service with such an advert for no reason, but maybe that reson is simply to have a laugh at our expense.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I love the way they found a guy that looks like Allister Crowley to start and end that video and there interpretation of the mark of the beast.

It is fantastic how lovely companies use esoteric beliefs and massonic Symbols to make publicity and play with peoples balls.

But, Religions do this since 2000 years and more and it still works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join