It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Hotel Reservation Lines Go Silent as BP Spill Arrives

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose
iF this incident dated back to '09 was something that did not happen before that date then... possibly is the BP spill an designed accident to make it seem as if it is just that one leaking pipe that blew up, to distract attention that the Earth is not starting to leak its oil reserves, but the government is trying to make it seem as if it was man-made so people don't panic at the truth of an Earth going through its cycle? Aren't there underwater volcanoes at other locations, and BP is not filming them to make it seem as if all that oil is coming from one pipe?

Or the explosion caused new ruptures

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I have no idea. I will say, I don't even know how long this rig was set up. Perhaps it has been leaking all along, and was destroyed to cover that up?

I don't think anyone will ever know for sure.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I cannot even think about florida and it's tourism right now, my mind is reeling from thinking about all the life that has been lost.

My heart breaks for the animals, the sea life, and the men who lost their lives. After they have been helped or buried, only then will I consider that the people of florida might have to move as being a catastrophe.

<< 1   >>

join