It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck pins blame for 9/11 attacks on Saudi Prince, major News Corp. stakeholder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Glenn Beck pins blame for 9/11 attacks on Saudi Prince, major News Corp. stakeholder

rawstory.com

Rupert Murdoch may be getting an unpleasant phone call soon, if it hasn't come already.

That's because Glenn Beck, the Fox News network's popular opinion host, just blamed the world's 19th richest man -- Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud -- for the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Love him or Hate him, I have a bad feeling that Glen is going to be in an "accident" very soon. He knows this is a possibility too and that may be the one thing that can save him.

This is one man that stirs the hornets nest more than any other in MSM or off MSM.

Watch your back Beck, hopefully the ATS effect will help you out.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Reply to post by 5 oClock

As much as I dislike Beck, he does give nuggets of truth, and this is one of them.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I still think he's gonna get fired or have an unfortunate "accident".

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
No where in this video does Glenn say the prince was responsible for the attacks... He referrerd to guliani who said "you already sent your help and look what it did" which means that Saudi Arabia exported hate... That's not news... We new they were all Saudi...

This is simply a sensationalist headline, as much as I dislike gb...

His point here was simply, that we would have done the same thing as Israel had done on the aid flotilla... Which who knows is true....

But not once did he ever say the prince was reponsible for 9/11

[edit on 5-6-2010 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hello,
I ain't prepared to link to the page where I learned that 9/11 was done by MOSSAD. Trust me, I'll find it and post it.

It took me a minute, here it is...

republicbroadcasting.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Your right! it was a round about. I still think he's pissin alot of TPTB off and this is 1 more stepping stone.

I jumped the gun on that. Still makes more people aware of the real story though IMO.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
he should be blaming the shadow goverment. anyways glenn back is very entertaining. he would always mention the nwo before he left cnn

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Pakistan had far more involvement in the events surrounding 9/11. However, they have nukes. Too bad for Iraq and Afghanistan. Ba.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock

Watch your back Beck, hopefully the ATS effect will help you out.

The ATS effect?

That's too good. I see it all the time, and you've even named the phenomenon.

Folks, what you are seeing is a poster that is making outrageous statements, claiming (Insert noun) is in danger. When nothing happens (Any usually, nothing does) the posters will be claiming that the "information" being leaked on ATS prevented the event from happening. When in fact the person wasn't in danger, or if (Big if) they were it wasn't for the reasons the poster describes/implies.

If you'd like to call that "the ATS effect"..Well, you probably are making these claims. Oh wait...

If anything bad happens to Glenn Beck, then I would quicker look to a radical from the far-Left.

But then again, it would just have been made to look that way, right 5o Clock?

My lord.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Glen needs to do some damn research before he goes out giving out crap like this...

The guys had insurance policies on the buildings, Jews were called not to go to work, bombs went off, there was Thermite, and the freaken list goes on.

IT WAS DONE BY THE U.S. CORPORATE ELITE. There may have been cooperation with the Saudi's, but it was mostly done by the CIA.

Perhaps Saudi's gave permission cause there big oil also, making profit from killing our own people and selling oil and drugs on the side...

Gah sometimes I think Glen does crap like this on purpose...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Why aren't you seeing it? Beck is a court jester. He is in no danger.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Haha.. Glenn Beck is definitely not on "our" side. Just another pseudo-controversial TV personality that gives you an illusion of truth. But believe what you want.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 6-6-2010 by i944002]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I don't believe the official story but repeating lies will not help the cause of finding out the truth. At least 130 Jews died in the WTC.

Edit to add link
4000jews.org...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
All I heard was Beck sticking up for the status quo and supporting Israel's actions raiding and killing the flotilla people.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Uhm, this is so misleading, Beck was clearly saying Guiliani said this to the Saudi Prince when he said "we don't need your money" or something of that sort. I think some people are just hoping to get Beck canned because he occasionally has a sparkle of truth that disrupts people's political agendas.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

130 Jews died in WTC.

Okay that is true not all Jews were left out then, there still is a significant number of them not showing up to work...

A total of 2,071 occupants of the World Trade Center died on September 11,...

So the math speaks for itself..

Especially when the guys got their money from the insurance company.

Human lives matter, but it is not me whom extinguishes them nor the Middle Easterners (except when another corporation invades a country to kill innocents for oil, insurance money, and poppies).

I find 9/11 to be a distraction of sorts, focus on the now.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Glenn Beck just seems to be getting crazier and crazier as time goes by..

Last I heard on his radio program he was saying how global warming must be fake because fossil remains were discovered of some huge snake. In his view, because scientists were saying it lived in a tropical environment, this was proof that the earth is cooling off (since that time) instead of warming up.. That entire philosophy is just a B.S.athon..

I just sat there listening to him like.. Ya let's ignore all the data and scientists that prove it is real. Let's ignore the receding glaciers and the Glacier National Park that won't even have any glaciers in the coming years, not to mention rising CO2 levels in the astmosphere and coral in the great barrier reef dying off in droves. And all of this because the fossils of a snake and the testimony of a couple scientists that may or may not have even known what they were talking about...

But suddenly Glenn Beck is an expert on climate change, right?

Maybe there weren't any ice ages because they weren't in the bible. But, then again, there couldn't be any dinosaurs right? WOW!

Glenn Beck started going off the deep end last year or so when he came on Fox and Friends talking about FEMA camps. It was about that point that his show (and radio show) went sour, IMO. Not that the FEMA camps aren't real.

-ChriS

[edit on 6-6-2010 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Very true.Recently there was a saudi intelligence leak linking funding of money and arms ALQUAIDA by saudi family.

top topics

join