It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill = Illuminati's Covert War on America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Indeed, but Goldman Sacs isn't owned by your boogyman family either.. It's executives are corrupt bastards no doubt.. but you still fail to tie in this boogyman family that the thread is based around.

Goldman Sachs is only 12% owned by the public.. 48% held by the Partnership Pool (top level executives.. you can see some of them in Obama's economic councils, the Treasury dept and Federal Reserve) .. 22% owned by Employees (non partner) and 18% by retired partners and two major investment institutions: Sumitomo Bank Ltd. and Hawaii's Kamehameha Activities Assn (the investing arm of Kamehameha Schools)

But.... no Rothschilds. Sorry.

Jew bashing aside.. I would completely, 100% agree that Goldman is corrupt to the point of Treason, they infiltrate every aspect of the economy like a spider spinning a web ..

But they have little conection to BP besides owning shares (they own shares in practically everything though, and they have been selling for a while, hence the market turmoil) .. And as far as I know, the two founders of Goldman Sachs in 1869 were not Jews, but I might be wrong.. but, to make you happy, I am sure there are some Jews in the Partnership Pool ..

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Prove what? I didnt make any provable claims. I think you tagged the wrong poster.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
An interesting article with relevance to the thread.

redicecreations.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
They have deliberately under reported the amount of oil, and the dangers of the chemicals being applied to the oil.

This is undeniably true.

There have been several times over the past month where I thought about my six year old and realized he would inherit a world that would look nothing like my own.

I can't adequately describe the unbelievable shock I feel. The immense sorrow...

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Sorry for my sarcasm but the Majority of ATS is really missing the boat on this one.

It seems ATS loves all the conspiracies but the real ones that are happening right now.

I can't yell "conspiracy" because I WANT TO BE IN DENIAL!

I feel like I'm living a science fiction horror movie in slow motion. I just want it to stop.

I'm living a long...silent...scream...louder than any I have ever made...or heard.

God help us.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

I don't know if it was some grand scheme to spew oil into the Gulf for -- whatever apparent reason (I can think of none as far as doing it on purpose..)

But I can say fairly certainly that the reason they would lie innitially was hoping BP could stop it, before it got to be a catastrophe .. so it would pass through the news and no one would say much about it.

However, it was bad, very bad.. but to admit how bad it really was is to risk massive public outcry.. so the Gov pretended it wasn't so bad because as far out to sea as it was, the oil would mostly disperse into lesser and lesser thickness, appearing not nearly as bad as it was. Then after it started hitting the shores, it was the Govs job to pretend like a solution was right around the corner -- appear like they were doing something..

All in all, it was the Administrations attempts to downplay the situation so that the public wouldn't direct anger toward them.. obviously, they are failing, even with the media touting the President as some kind of hero through all of this, with buss loads of volunteers following the President around cleaning up on the beaches he steps on, so that it appears there are workers everywhere -- he leaves, they leave..

A sham and a show, to save votes and direct anger towards BP, a British corporation, and not Obama.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I am in complete agreement with your post. I have made the very same points to many at work and at home.

This is the perfect storm of self-interest at the expense of the nation and the future.

I have often warned that nearly every generation suffers almost unimaginable pain and loss. We forget that is the norm....the rule.

This disaster proves the case, and it is nearly clear our number is up.

I have often wondered what those moments were like, just before the collapse of a nation...a people....a way of life... Would you know the world was about to profoundly change?

We are watching history unfold before our eyes.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by loam]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yep… BP (and the chemical dispersants) is just one of many covert weapons the illuminists are currently using to take down the US. It’s too bad the people of LA don’t realize this; it’s so obviously cruel when the fishermen are being chemically poisoned by not being allowed to wear protective gear. And that bastard CEO at BP says it’s “food poisoning” that's making the fishermen sick when he knows very well what chemicals do to the human body.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

there was a thread started here that never made much ground about Dr. Makow being a disinfo agent:

Dr. Henry Makow, Disinfo Agent Par Excellence
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Henry Makow is a jew, outspoken against zionism, feminism, communism and the NWO. He's painted a bright florescent target on his back for people that want to discredit his works.

Not sure if he's done all his homework on this particular issue, but there are some serious uncovering in his other works.

Rothschilds Conduct "Red Symphony"
www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

exactly!

it is corruption-run-amuk, imo
and we had no idea, really - we can suspect and postulate and speculate but this is for real...these affiliations and past records are documented evidence.

if this had not have happened, we'd still have no idea, for sure!
i am disgusted.
totally.

it just occurred to me that this is a point on the "con" side of "did the big oil guys do this on purpose?"

surely these tycoons and barracudas know exactly what would happen if such a thing like what has happened, happened.
they would definitely want to prevent exposure of their greedy mis-deeds, at all costs, i'd say.
especially in light of what has already been exposed.
for all we know, it might just be the tip of the proverbial iceberg!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I doubt seriously that BP would shoot themselves in the foot by purposefully initiating such a leak. This is a huge loss for BP, both in terms of money and prestige.

But who is to say that other powerful forces, with access to covert black ops, would be above such a thing--to initiate long term policy/environmental/social changes that move their hidden agenda along? There were mutliple organizations and interests aboard the rig, both at the time of the explosion and for several weeks prior, with very little coordination or oversight among them. It would be easy to do mischief in such an environment.

The whole thing seems to be a comedy of errors, but it would be fairly easy to project that a catastrophic failure of a critical piece of equipment, casing, or cement would unleash an environmental catastrophe, especially coming from such a deep well. If indeed the leak is a result of purposeful sabatoge, my bet is upon Haliburton, which was responsible for the same type of leak previously due to faulty cementing procedures.

Of course, Haliburton is rarely mentioned by the MSM in connection to the whole fiasco--yet over the course of the last six weeks since the explosion took place they have made major donations to seven of the members of the congressional oil spill oversight committee. Any organization directly connected to Dick Cheney earns my immediate suspicion.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I dont know how many of you kids actually have a job. But by the looks of things, I dont think many of you have. At least not on a oil rig.

This incident is based on that one man pooled rank on every one else who was involved. Which is very often the case on a oil rig. This incident is caused by one mans lack of leadership. Which is also very common these days.

This incident is caused by one mans lack of understanding barrier philosophy, and not understanding his duty as a leader in charge of a ongoing operation. If some one pools rank in a case like this, it is based on nothing but being ignorant towards the third parties involved. This is also very common with leaders who dont know what is going on.

I bet this person will never work on a oil rig again. This person will never be trusted by anyone.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Angiras

The Haliburton connection albeit suspicious doesn't make much sense either.. The unit they purchased put out fires on oil wells.. and it's relatively small. Assuming they destroyed the well to put out the fire, their profit margin (cost of subterfuge vs revenue) wouldn't be very big..

I believe Haliburton, corrupt as it is, purchased the unit for work overseas, specifically in the Middle East, where pipelines and oil ships are more often and more likely to be attacked and set ablaze. For the most part it was BP and the Coast Guard that responded to the burning rig, as far as I can tell. And I have not seen any information about them getting contracts for other clean up duties.

It was most likely a true accident.. ignorance being the cause of it, greed assisting.. and after the fact, lies, corruption, greed, manipulation and a lacking of moral standards led to the ensuing fiasco.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I wasnt suggesting that Haliburton "might" have done it for a profit motive. I dont think there will be much of a profit for anyone involved in this on a small time scale. I was thinking more along the lines of a long term agenda--and that Haliburton merely provided cover for a black op--if a black op was involved at all.

In all likelihood, it is just an accident caused by human error and misjudgement. But there are so many coincidences and loose ends--isnt that the stuff of what conspiracy theories are made? Since this the general conspiracy forum, I thought I would engage in a little conspiracy theory proposition.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
I dont know how many of you kids actually have a job. But by the looks of things, I dont think many of you have. At least not on a oil rig.

Well... last week, I tore half of a 1000 sqft house down, re-framed it from the sill beams up, and dried it in; gables, headers, valley jacks and the like... with only one helper whose background was in computer science. Driving on average 10 lbs of nails a day, by 20 oz estwing, the only oil I encountered while playing on my jungle gym was the asphalt roofing...

Perhaps you might be so kind as to keep your argumentum ad hominem to your own threads? You have 5000 ats points; you should know better... we have standards here. Much thanks!

With regard to the rest of your post... which does have merit; yes the root cause may have been one man "pulling rank" and failing to ensure a multi barrier containment... but it seems to me that the spark of the incident was only the least of the fishy elements to this disaster which is still unfolding 50 days later.

childish,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I completely agree. But there is no evidence to suggest one boogy man family is behind it all..

Financial Institutions own roughly 40% of BP.

www.dailypaul.com...
Goldman Sachs sold 44% of its BP Stock, Three weeks before the Oil Rig disaster.

"Zionism is the tool of the bankers."

All paths lead to iserail and they are realy pi$$ing a lot of people off just now and we will all remain as debt slaves untill we break the link between international bankers and goverment bribes.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I don't know if it was some grand scheme to spew oil into the Gulf for -- whatever apparent reason (I can think of none as far as doing it on purpose..)

Lets look at the motive subject, what do you think of these possibilities:

1) To make use of Corexit for profit
in.reuters.com...

2) To make drilling in "protected" areas appear less dangerous than deep water drilling; thereby securing "additional" drill locations

3) To profit from the fall and rise of BP stock, Exxon stock, Nalco stock, et al; predictable oscillations when you have inside information and you make the calls and create the "news". Nalco stock jumped 18% for example.
www.resistnet.com...

The remediation players include large companies like Procter & Gamble (NYSE
G); medium-cap companies like Ashland Inc. (NYSE:ASH), Eastman Chemical Co. (NYSE:EMN), Nalco Holding Co. (NYSE:NLC), and Clean Harbors, Inc. (NYSE:CLH); and small-caps Newpark Resources, Inc. (NYSE:NR) and Arch Chemicals, Inc. (NYSE:ARJ). There’s even a OTC stock, MOP Environmental (OTC:MOPN) that is likely to benefit from the clean-up.

247wallst.com...

4) To create a problem that needs an expensive solution

5) To create a need for an international/national body w/ oversight and power over drilling (like the "zionist" federal reserve for the stock market)

6) To create a humanitarian crisis in the Gulf region which will require FEMA management and corporate profiteering

it's good for business for a diverse collection of companies dedicated to this and other types of environmental efforts.

Funds for Cleaning Up After BP
www.thestreet.com...

7) www.nowpublic.com...

And there's also the fact that the oil spill has not stropped drilling in the Gulf; those two "relief wells" now being drilled also provide a new potential source of profit for the oil giant.

8)
To further indoctrinate the "trust the authority" "do nothing unless you're told to" "the corporation with the experience is in charge and should be" mentality.

9) Destabilization of the US to form a more cohesive and controllable North American Union

10) Give the Poison and Sell the Remedy; take this pill it cures gulf oil pollution sickness

11) To jack the price at the pump artificially but with "cause"

12) To substantiate nuclear armament (assuming we take that route)

“Seafloor nuclear detonation[] is starting to sound surprisingly feasible and appropriate.”

www.nytimes.com...

13) It gives a place and a cause for and International Organization to claim power; UN for example to claim authority on US soil.

14) Insurance payouts and Insurance bailouts; fleecing

“The owner of the oil rig that exploded in the Gulf of Mexico, killing 11 people and causing a giant slick, has made a $270m (£182m) profit from insurance payouts for the disaster.”

______beforeitsnews/news/48/023/Possible_evacuations,_contractor_profiteering_and_food_endangerment_in_wake_of_worse_oil_disaster_in_history.html

15) 650 vessels now in the Gulf "cleaning up the oil".... And they run on solar power? Nope... oil.

16)...

I'm sure I could find seven more. Care to critique?

Sri

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Nice summary of potential motives Shri Oracle. In addition to all of those you have mentioned, one other possibility is simply to provide another "crisis" distraction from the horrendous economic theft that is continuously taking place (with increasing momentum) at the highest levels of our global and national systems. While the oil spill is horrible, it is nothing compared to what we are being set up for: a total economic collapse and a power grab of unprecedented historical proportions, which will leave us completely helpless to further exploitation.

The increased number and rapidity of the "crises" developing around the world, whether political or environmental all provide convenient opportunities of distraction, tp keep our minds spintered in many different directions simultaneously, while the great plan is being put into place underneath our very noses. All of these things serve to fractionalize the attention, energy, and resources of any organized form of resistance to the great plan. As Ceasar said: Divide and conquer.

Even if the oil spill was an "innocent" accident, it serves the interests of those charged with implementing the great plan to drag out the crisis for as long as possible to provide an extra source of concern and distraction.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Angiras]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Great thread, just wondering if the gas prices are going to remain low or will they rise soon?

At the bank today I did notice that the other gas companies shares were all up?

Also the thought of how low the gas prices were in the Middle East sprang to mind, could this be a precursor to a WWIII scenario?

My main concern is for the ocean and aquatic balance, very worried.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

2) To make drilling in "protected" areas appear less dangerous than deep water drilling; thereby securing "additional" drill locations

My thoughts too.... Alaska?

The Illuminati connection would be in that big oil is already a global program and no longer concerned with the collateral damages for humans, animals or the aquatic eco balance.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Not sure for a fact that this is a prepared disaster by the elite, but I DO know that the world leaders have all stated that the biggest threat to mankind is mankind... They think that the population needs to be thinned out, and have been involved with steps to do so...

1. War
2. Pro-abortion views
3. Disease (AIDS/Swine Flu)
4. Chemicals and hormones in our food and water

It would not surprise me if they were neck-deep in this.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join