(Solution) Free Energy + 20 Hr Work Wk + Zero Taxes = Freedom

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by people=oooo
20 hour work week? Companies will get backed up with work and lose customers. No taxes? Have fun driving on dirt roads and paying your own dental, medical, health insurance. Free Energy? There goes millions of jobs that are going to be lost. Dumb post. Dumb people.

Yep and hundreds to millions of years of creation to make fossil fuels
to burn up within a little over hundred years Use! what will the world do when it is used up ! with the technology we have now the only use of Crude OIL aka extinct bio creatures from Land to the Sea is for Lubrication , Plastic as George Carlin would of said we are here on the planet to make plastic!

Speaking of which I AM Drinking my Coffee from a Resin Plastic Made From Corn!!!! not Fossil Fuels crude oil but Bio Fuels ! and you can do the same with Hemp !

And Even Hemp Plastic !
www.hempplastic.com...
Henry Ford made a Car with a body made out of Hemp!
Corn Koffee Keg

The Hemp Car body and runs on Bio Fuel Hemp!!! Enjoy!

Hemp for Victory!

Hemp - The Environmentally Sustainable Alternative (Part 1) Love the Ontario Hemp Song

One way to Solve The Fossil Fuel Shortage Problem! Hemp not the Smoking kind! Good BYe Fossil Fuel Oil Company's !

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
personally i operate on the barter system, most of my work is cash under-the-table so i am already not paying income tax. i'm trying to figure out a cheap way to set up a small wind turbine and solar cells for my RV, it seems the prices are dropping too - kinda like how memory for a PC used to be hella expensive, now they practically give it away....

i did the math, and a "regular" job would pay around $200/40hr week. i can do 3 or 4 under-the-table jobs and work less than 20hrs and make over $200 - WTF?

I've worked 1 or 2 under the table jobs, for less than 20 hours, and made 400$

work to live, not live to work

and yeah, things are cheaper now than when I set my place up

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
IDK if someone has already mentioned this, as I didn't have time to read every reply.

Tesla's magnetic turbine produces more or less free energy. The opposing forces of magnets spin the turbine, and the only cost would be to build it, and possibly to install it if you don't know how. Some estimates say that a Tesla Turbine could last several lifetimes, and I talked to someone who said that, with a basketball-sized turbine, they powered their whole house.

Tesla came up with hundreds of genius ideas (many of which were stolen by Edison and others), but companies didn't want to invest in a lot of the ideas because they didn't make the company money.
People are so damned greedy...

If anyone has reliable blueprints for a Tesla Turbine, I would appreciate it if they could U2U me a link to the website or source they got it from. Same applies for the blueprints for a Rife Frequency Generator (used to cure cancer).

Thanks everyone!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Begin Page 6 replies

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint

Yes it's called a 'resource based economy' and it would work. Check out the venus project.

Interesting Zeropoint

Originally posted by TommyG

One way to ensure a money free and peaceful society is genetically modify humans ...

Hmmm I;m sure that's comming TommyG

I'm sure reproductive sterilization is comming as well.

Originally posted by rick1

... you are promoting communism and bashing the free enterprise system.

Not true Rick1

I am promoting the distribution of basic social services at no cost to all citizens reguardless of thier current socio-economic status.

If you really read what I wrote you will also see that I am promoting free enterprise by rewarding the efforts of hard work and ingenuity without having a portion of those efforts confiscated and redistributed by the state.

Stop - Read This

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Freedom or Death]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Continue with Page 6 replies

Originally posted by boxturtle

we are in a "groundhog day" loop

Anarchy is our friend.

Yeah I agree Turtle

Originally posted by andrewh7

Why don't you look outside and check out all those street lights, roads, traffic lights, patrolling police officers, court houses, jails, military bases, and then tell me that paying ZERO TAXES makes sense?

What I'm trying to say is that your theory of Zero Taxes makes absolutely no sense.

More protectionist fear mongering garbage. Thanks for contributing though andrewh7

In addition, all the "free energy" sources you've listed above cost a lot of money to design, build, and maintain.

Oh let's not bother doing it then.

The individuals qualified to do any of those things would likely charge for their services because they probably wouldn't work for free.

You haven't read the thread andrew. I have not said that anyone needs to work for free.

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

2) 20 Hour work week - Readjust the social programming of the population to accept a new paridigm of working less and making more.

That means about 4 hours per day for a five day week. Or 3 hours for a 6 day week. Now what the dickens are you gonna do for the rest of the day?

Hey Orion let's just kill off or incarcerate the entire the population and then no one has to worry about what they will do with thier extra free time.

Originally posted by bonaire

I think this solution is impossible. Here's why. It sounds like "how can I do less work, have less responsibility and enjoy myself more rather than work to pay taxes and support others".

Oh God we're all so confused. I thought we payed taxes to get some kind of services provided to us. Since when are we required to pay taxes to support other people?

Originally posted by acrux

Careful, with good common season ideas that might actually solve problems, you make yourself a target for those that pull the strings of chaos.

I figure that I've already attracted the attention of every intelligence agency and probably more than a few off the grid freelancers by now.

Sometimes there is some security in speaking your mind. Although some may know alot, no one knows everything.

When I die I will at least know that I wasn't afraid to speak my mind.

Originally posted by fordrew

Originally posted by Freedom or Death

1) Free energy - Solar, Geothermal, Wind, Tidal, Hydro, Nuclear Fusion

2) 20 Hour work week - Readjust the social programming of the population to accept a new paridigm of working less and making more

3) Zero Taxes - Paying on a debt that is quite literally impossible to pay is the definition of insanity. If it was possible to convince the masses that such a scheme was really ever achievable, then it is possible to convince the masses to accept zero taxation.

1) Those items you list are not free energy.

2) That definitely is not happening because of the heights capitalism reaches today.

3) It is literally impossible for 0 taxes. If there is no government there is no taxes. If there is government than there is taxes.

Thanks for the reply ford, even if you do disagree with me.

Originally posted by fbipeeper

Sounds to me like the OP was high dreaming of a utiopia that has no place in reality. The only way to get done what he wants, is we need to bring back slavery.

So maybe he should of said "true freedom for SOME, enslave the rest"

I suppose we could enslave the masses fbi.

I'll give the idea some thought.

Originally posted by citizenbob

Zero taxes = no roads, no air traffic control, no fire department, no cops, co coast guard, no FDA, no.......

Another tax lover I see Bob.

Seems like there are alot of people who actually like paying taxes. I would be curious as to how many of the tax lovers actually work for the government or have contracts with the government.

Page 6 replies - Break

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Freedom or Death]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Page 6 replies continued

Originally posted by consulmac

freedom or death I agree with your ideas but surely you can't just print money with nothing to back it up?

Money has the full backing of the US government.

Aren't we the people the government?

only peoples belief in their currency keeps it afloat and i think in the U.S gold backs up the dollar

That's funny I didn't think gold voted or came up with new innovative ideas or volunteered for charity work.

We are the currency, the currency is our values and spirit.

How much is that worth?

We put a man on the moon, can a gold bar do that?

If you wanna buy gold buy gold and silver coins prior to 1913.

Originally posted by webpirate

The dollar is backed by "The full faith and credit of the US Government."

I'll give that some thought pirate.

Originally posted by bonaire

Money is "representative" of something. It has to stand for something and it's simply legislated into existence. A country's money is worthless if that culture offers nothing to the world.

I'll give that some thought as well bonaire.

End Page 6 replies

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom or Death

So you want to pay zero taxes and let the government print the money, am I right? I am ok with this, but it will cause inflation instead of taxes, and so in the end everyone will pay for it just like with taxes. It could be more elegant, simple and fair than taxes, but nothing is for free.

Most of all, we need to abolish the fractional reserve system.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Ok, so I haven't looked at all of the replies to already know that most of what y'all are concentrated on are whispers on screams...Free Energy is a GREAT idea and I think that it will catch on (hey, everyone loves free stuff!) once people realize the PROPER TECHNOLOGY AND DEVICE(S) to implement it systemically...and that is : COLD ELECTRICITY + ANTIGRAVITY. Cold Electricity is a certain TYPE of Free Energy, which pretty much most of y'all that I saw in this thread confused with RENEWABLE Energy (unless you just didn't care to inform or I just missed your post)...Renewable Energy is energy from the sun and wind and water and stuff like that, now you guys have to remember that this is just terminology and just because renewable energy is "free" does not mean that it is Free Energy (the mere fact that there are so many types of "free" energy sources that it makes it hard to classify should be a clue to anyone though that we are being @#$%ed), these terms are simply applied as a matter of convenience and in no way have to match what falls under them to the T or vice versa, in no way no how...there are two very different things going on between Free Energy and Renewable Energy although they are both technically free and I would pay close attention to anyone that groups these together and VERY close attention to anyone who over-oddly insists on keeping on clumping them together because they are "technically" the same...NO FREAKING DUH!!!! We know this already but we want to separate them because one is so much more fantastic than the other in many, many ways and we don't want it to be confused with lesser (by orders of magnitude) forms...what are you trying to do, pull wool over peoples eyes??? Do you work for COINTELPRO, on here on ATS so that people don't get how much more rad Free Energy is than Renewable Energy??? I would hope not for your sake... Comparing Free Energy to Renewable Energy would be like comparing an anti-grav vehicle powered by Free Energy (Cold Electricity, specifically, I'll get to why on that in a bit) to a solar powered car...granted, you might be able to get an anti-grav craft to run on solar but even the type of electricity that that would put out would still be inferior to Cold Electricity and furthermore, could still be generated with a less advanced Free Energy generator, so I am sick and tired of people calling Renewable Energy Free Energy, TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS (although there is ONE thing that I can think of that KINDA blurs the lines and that is gravity generators...they use weights on the ends of arms, the key is that they have some sort of device that can change the distance of the arms from the center so that the arm that is rotating downward is always longer that the one rotating upwards...every time an arm passes 0 degrees (12 o'clock) it is extended and every time it passes 6 o'clock it is retracted...YES, it's THAT SIMPLE!!!THAT'S HOW HARD WE HAVE BEEN GETTING SCREWED...EVEN RENEWABLE ENERGY IS A FORM OF ENSLAVEMENT...and even a bunch of gravity generators wouldn't come near the power of Cold Electricity...it heals, it doesn't shock, it can transmit wirelessly, it doesn't need to be grounded and it can produce tremendous powers...all from a SIMPLE circuit that has NO MOVING PARTS and was like it was meant to run solid state antigrav stuff too (we might even luck up and it might REQUIRE a person to be good in the head to use cause it DOES tie into the same aether as all of that...I mean, everything does). People will be able to live anywhere in the world and we will bring water everywhere...Cold Electricity, RIGHT??? CONDENSERS!!!!! HELLO!!!!! Anybody that considers themselves an ATSer and/or a proper saviour of mankind should stop at nothing for Cold Elec tech to make it out of the sleeper hold that the bad guys have it in and should at least know about it, if not, shame shame on you if you do not from here on out. There should be no reason for any other type of Free Energy now.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by D377MC

The question of work is rather less complex - the amount of work required is the exact amount that will feed you and your family, the rest is luxury.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by D377MC]

- Thank you, sir.

Just had to login to say that this was the best and most insightful post so far.

I'm with you all the way!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It's hard to visualise how social credit would work, with the national dividend, etc because it seems totally at odds with what we know and have today.

However, what basically would happen is that a government would control the supply of money so that there is enough to pay for everything needed, but no more.

Prices are controlled (like in the war), etc to keep the economy under control.

It does make a lot of sense when you get your head around it.

It was very popular in the 20's & 30's, there were Social Credit groups all over the UK, producing their own newspapers, etc (I've seen one from where I live from the 30's).

After the war people just wanted to have get back to actually having food, etc, and a life after the carnage so the momentum was lost.

However, the banksters took the opportunity to destroy the movement totally.

They labelled it as anti semetic - ie Fascist - to stop it from having a resurgence, to the point where even today if an academic dares to even talk about it they are ostracised by the academic community.

In other words their career is over - so it remains dormant.

I do know one lovely lady who is a professor (I think) who's written loads of books on it and is one of the last remaining champions of social credit.

Maybe if there's enough interest I could get her to come here and explain it, it's history, how it was smashed up by the powers that be, etc.

She's very interesting, her work has led her to do a lot of research on the Rothschilds, etc and their involvement in the financial systems that we find ourselves lumbered with.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

In order to accomplish Free Energy, 20 hour work week and zero taxes you would need for TPTB to give up their power and money and the big boys aren't about ready to do that.

You would also need for the majority of sheeple to wake up and grow some _alls and while many are waking up not enough have come out of their Matrix induced coma yet to make a real difference.

It actually could be like you say if enough people woke up and demanded a more equal share of the pie.

If enough of the "common" people, the ones who do the real work banded together and refused to budge until things became more equally shared it just might work.

But, it would take the majority banded together in unity and not just a few.

United we stand divided we fall, and we're being kept divided and distracted on purpose.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The ants always win against the grasshopper, the only difference between us and the ants are that we're NOT UNITED! we're NOT ONE! Which makes a lot of sense when you think about it... the grasshoppers constantly create diversions and make us feel so different from each other... this system (religion, race, ethnic, culture, CURRENCY, etc...) was designed by grasshoppers to maintain control over the ants...

What you're proposing is very plausible in the worlds of ants, I say even beyond what you proposed, but it's a good start...

However, in our world of ego and greed we can NEVER unite, because of the said system... not all of us see the world as it SHOULD be... so my suggestion is to WAIT.... the system has a fault... the system needs that ants to fuel it... the day is coming.... where this system will self destruct as more people are waking every day...

the ants... always win!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I love this thread...its absolutely amusing

just keep printing money, who cares about debt and inflation...granted, after a few years of this system, a loaf of bread will cost a bit over 34 million dollars, but hey, your getting paid by the gub-ment 14k a hour, in a few weeks you may be able to save up for a slice.

I think the 20 hour workweek is a bit on the low end, but a 40 hour workweek is clearly too high....I think the best call is a 32 hour week
4 days, off three, enough time to start your own little business, or just have a nice lazy day...hell, do 4 days in the beginning of week one, and 4 at the end of day 2 and you got a natural 6 day mini-vacation to visit family far away or plan that 5 day cruise, etc.

Free energy...who is going to buy all those solar panels and major faciltys to be installed with no tax money coming in? seriously....you think China is going to keep loaning us money if we basically say we are not going to pay debt anymore? Banks across the world will freeze...then it wont be about printing money, there simply wont be anyway to print money..no military, no anything...this idea is completely dopey and without any merit...if anything, we need a straight across the board 20% taxes installed for every individual, be it dirt poor or stupid rich.

and yep, 32 hour workweek.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

i agree with this for a multitude of reasons. First, having all that free energy would releive the burden of your house gettin it's utilities randomnly shut off. Secondly, we are going to need people to help put up all these different technologies and help demolish the old parts of the city to make room for the new stuff. Third, when you don't go someone reachin into your pocket and takin a bunch of money from you is the business. Also, legalize hemp to help make superior products and to get off killing trees and using marijuana for medicine and then maybe society can start moving along.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
° Excellent °

Gratitude for your efforts!

Free Energy - (we live and breath in a primordial sea of near infinite energy)
(accessing this will transport us into the future as one humanity)

20HRS - (any amount of work should never be prerequisite to basic survival)
(yet 20hrs ≈ 25% waking hrs 18-60yrs is better then 40hrs ≈ 50%)

zero taxes - (taking something from those who earn it is thievery in any case)
(zero tax and debt allows free individuals creatively exploring life)

there is a program in a system of hierarchy which we can choose to transform
and it is our choice who we are becoming
Remember who you are

When the power of LOVE overcomes the love of power the world will know Peace.
-hendrix, jimi

When the world around sinks into the darkness of despair
Stand as a pinnacle of LOVE
When the world is blinded by darkness of ignorance
Shine the Light of LOVE
and when the world talks of gloom
Speak with the voice of LOVE

∞LOVE∞

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Silly! Just plain silly.

Start your own business and see. 20 Hours per week is what you will have left over to spend with your family and sleeping combined.

Walmart is the second largest employer in the US. We all know what they so as employees. The run registers and stock shelves. How do you propose they double their productivity? Under your scheme Warmart would have to double the hourly rate and they hire twice as many people. That would amount to quadrupling the costs to the company.

I don’t what your position in society is but it’s clear you have no understanding of economics. The basic rules of supply and demand are basic to human nature. If you want to get a grasp of things, apply your idea to prostitution. It’s been a staple in the business world since the beginning. Twin sisters standing on the street corner flagging down business. The only difference between them is the price they charge and the hours they work. Which one will have more money after one week?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oh. Oh, oh, oh.

We heed to extract the "Dark" Energy.

I have cowritten a book, discussed on the thread linked below and available on the ATS media site.

Please read it. You are VERY close.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom or Death
There are three key factors that we need to accomplish in order to set the world Free

1) Free energy - Solar, Geothermal, Wind, Tidal, Hydro, Nuclear Fusion

2) 20 Hour work week - Readjust the social programming of the population to accept a new paridigm of working less and making more

3) Zero Taxes - Paying on a debt that is quite literally impossible to pay is the definition of insanity. If it was possible to convince the masses that such a scheme was really ever achievable, then it is possible to convince the masses to accept zero taxation.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Freedom or Death]

1)We should ask the Department of Energy what they've been up to the past 30-50 years. Are they not the ones hiding ufo tech in conjunction with the national security dictatorship? I think we can do better than wind, solar, nuclear, tydal, hydral, etc.

2)They use the 40 hour week status to calculate over-time pay and loosely categorise people into part-time or full-time employees. Some people think its a stigma working less than 40 hour weeks but if you can afford to work less or not at all WHY SHOULD YOU?

3)National debt is nothing more than the PTB sticking their thumb up their nose and laughing at how stupid/ignorant people have become. Every time I see the figure at times square, nyc I get quite angry! A government that prints AND ISSUES its own currency via the treasury department or through a NATIONAL BANK, has no need for PRIVATE central banks.

All in all, good thread! Starred and flagged!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Freedom or Death, I hate to write this, but, get real.

It took decades... no over a hundred years for the labor movement to cut the working hours by two. In many rich European countries they sure got better working schedules than us in North America, and perhaps the best in the world, but they're still far from a 20 hours weeks.

No taxes? You gotta get rid of the big global bankers. Or at least their monopoly over the world's currencies and debt markets has to be broken. But how? That's the toughest question. The antiglobalization movement has fought against the IMF for like 15 years and still didn't made a lot of gains. A different approach is desperately needed.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

I don’t what your position in society is but it’s clear you have no understanding of economics. The basic rules of supply and demand are basic to human nature. If you want to get a grasp of things, apply your idea to prostitution. It’s been a staple in the business world since the beginning. Twin sisters standing on the street corner flagging down business. The only difference between them is the price they charge and the hours they work. Which one will have more money after one week?

- Well, there you have it. Does - regarding productivity - sharing a piece of booty for ½ hour for a one day's pay equal to 8 hours of hard work on a field or food processing plant for pennies on the dollar that provides food for several people?

You might want to ask yourself, should we get rid of taxation, would people not build roads or supply medical care for those in need anymore? Would they just stop working? Or would they get organized themselves and provide these services per demand without a middle-hand claiming to provide these services and not having to work for them?

Also, what is the true cost of products anyhow? The more we become automated as a society, the less work we should obviously need to do. However, we become unemployed and poor. The rich get richer. Would this qualify as an example of a corrupt monetary system?

I would advise people to watch 'The Money Masters' on Video Google. It explains quite clearly how we can rid ourselves of governmental debt, resulting in less taxation and a sustainable society, simply creating our own fiat currency (carefully, as to not cause inflation nor deflation).

Given, in order to get it through, we should awaken a fair amount of people.

Supply and demand would naturally meet, should there not be artificial scarcity in the commodity we agree to be our currency.

It's quite simple, really.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join