It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Arizona, 'Los Samaritanos' leave water and food on trails used by immigrants

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You wrote: "....That's what The USA is about. Not this selfish, exclusionary, non-caring attitude that I hear and read so much about."

REPLY: We have a working system of immigration laws, if only they would use the damn thing. As "ol Barry knows all to well, they are not illegal immigrants, they are undocumented Democratic voters. Now he's trying to work it out so the Department of Homeland Security can give them all blanket immunity, bypassing Congress and the Constitution. Americans care about the law, too, and thay are breaking the law. They can also stay at home and fix their corrupt government, so they can have the individual freedom and liberty to take advantage of the huge resources available all over Mexico.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade

So you agree with the following;

All the young men/soldiers that protect this country DESERVE to die, because they know what they are getting into?

REPLY: The soldiers protect an entire country, not just looking out for themselves, and 99.9999% of them are legal citizens.

A starving family that has no money, home, or jobs...steals food for his family DESERVES to go to jail, and or get shot for stealing? Cause he broke "THE LAW"

REPLY: YES!!! What?.... the judge is going to be just fine with me robbing a bank because I need the money?

new topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join