It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Disclosure mean to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
i may get power disruption, and have to log off.

shows you where my priorities are.

the sirens and alarm systems are blaring and according to the weather channel we have some tornados near my town, and real rough storms on the way.

if i have to leave abruptly, i'll be back as soon as i can.

thanks,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Good luck and be save.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Dear Esoteric Teacher

From Esoteric Teacher “It is called by america and others:
The Global War On Terror”

Yes that is the false bit, there is no war on terror, there is only the USA wanting to recreate the world in their misguided image. For their benefit, I do not mean the benefit of the US people I only mean TPTB.

The only terror carries an M16.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Nice, perhaps there is truth in what you share.
who am i to prove you a liar, why should i dare?

perhaps earth has many a voice
but to learn to listen is a choice?

and if there are fire elementals here to hinder...
we can never forget, we will always remember
what happen to us on the 11th of september!

thanks for sharing,
E.T.

p.s. i can appreciate your frustrations.

star!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear Esoteric Teacher

...... there is only the USA wanting to recreate the world in their misguided image. For their benefit, I do not mean the benefit of the US people I only mean TPTB.

a bit of my sarcasm, but i think we agree...

Surely you are not suggesting that G.O.D. *(Government Of Dollares) is playing GOD on earth, are you?

i mean, heck ....

america only has military installations in over 100 countries while other countries only have 0 installations in america.

no proof available to suggest america is playing god .. (sarcasm)

Thanks for sharing,
E.T.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

realities truisms may currently extend further than what our wildest imaginations are prepared to percieve.

I think that is very true.

Our mind can only imagine things we have already perceived with our eyes or other senses. For example - if I came from a world where people didn't have ears or the sense of hearing, I wouldn't be able to "imagine" what a sound is. Because I would have no reference point to work from, no source.

Therefore reality must be stranger than our imagination because reality is everything that exists, whereas we only have in our minds the things we have already sensed - with our eyes, ears, nose, tongue, or skin - and that is only a very tiny fraction of "reality".

You have to believe what you're seeing before you can truly SEE IT. And to believe something you must have a reference point, a source. You could have the most powerful computer in the world and you could ask it the question "what day follows Monday?" - it wouldn't know the answer unless the days of the week had already been programmed into it. It couldn't even guess, it couldn't imagine. Our brains are similar - stuff has to be put in to get stuff out.

Reminds me of the old Indiana Jones movie, where Indy has to cross an abyss with no bridge. He closes his eyes and believes there's a bridge and - hey presto! - he walks across thin air.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

i think we agree with eachother on this issue.

now, imagine...

are there other lifeforms out there that are trying to communicate with us using senses we have yet to fully understand?

who are we to say for absolute fact we know all forms of communication, when the truth is we don't know all the forms of communication amongst ourselves?

just food for thought,
but i think someone is trtying to communicate with us, but something or somethings are influencing the connections.

thanks for sharing molder,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

are there other lifeforms out there that are trying to communicate with us using senses we have yet to fully understand?

It's very possible, however one would think that if they were intelligent they would realize that we cannot understand their communications? Maybe they do realize that and this is why they try to communicate with us in different ways, such as crop circles.

but i think someone is trtying to communicate with us, but something or somethings are influencing the connections.

Well, there's plenty of people here on earth waiting for their 'contact'. We have plenty of eyes and ears scanning the skies. Perhaps there is a bit of sabotage going on, with forces in strategic places to block/steal the communications.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

It's very possible, however one would think that if they were intelligent they would realize that we cannot understand their communications?

maybe, just maybe ...

they perceived it necessary to install within our dna something required for communication between species? or at least one species may have thought as much, maybe.

Maybe they do realize that and this is why they try to communicate with us in different ways, such as crop circles.

crop circles are an intricate form of art and of communication, i must admit. pleasant to look at also.

Well, there's plenty of people here on earth waiting for their 'contact'. We have plenty of eyes and ears scanning the skies. Perhaps there is a bit of sabotage going on, with forces in strategic places to block/steal the communications.

forget money. take it out of the equasion. maybe it doesn't serve as the most validated part of the equasion.

people seem to think if you follow the money it may lead to the true conspiracies.

perhaps if we played closer attention to who owns monopolies on the flow of information it may lead us into more viable prospects of what may be really going on here, in our shared reality.

i often wonder when i look around at what is going on in the world and think....

what variables would have to exist to justify and/or make what we are doing right or beneficial to anyone?

not that i have all the answers, but it is food for thought.

thanks,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You mention forget about the money and go to where the communication is influenced ?

I'd like to point out to you that those where the money goes are also the people that own the monopoly on communication as we know it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Finding out that we've been lied to for over the past 60 years, with many people paying the price to keep a secret about possibly the most important events in history.

Means that some heads WILL roll when people find out such a horrendous scam, and is partly the reason disclosure will never happen.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by redrezo]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Dear Esoteric Teacher

Do you know I had never thought of it that way before USA = G.O.D.

I do hope you don’t mind me using that.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

true, very very true what you said about money and communication and the monopoly between the two.

however, just because they own a monopoly on the money and the communication, does not necessarily mean they own the only monopoly on information and truisms, in my opinion.

thanks for sharing,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear Esoteric Teacher

Do you know I had never thought of it that way before USA = G.O.D.

I do hope you don’t mind me using that.

not at all. when it comes to my post you can just ignore all copyright laws. i don't believe they are legal to begin with because:

if i need written permission from the publishers who may have already passed on into the after life....

and my body and my dna are information storage and retrieval systems.....

then how is compliance with the copyright laws applicable?
that's not too fair, putting obsticles in the way of free exchange of information.

so,

although it is a common misconception to think church and state are seperate...

then of course the Government Of Dollars could be interpreted as G.O.D.

but, how would i know this without listening and hearing others who taught me how to think for myself?

i may not be the most effective teacher (sharer of knowledge/information) but ...

i do know that someone intelligent once saidL

Good teachers teach thier pupils the right information
Great teachers teach thier pupils how to ask the right questions

but please don't think i'm too egotistical.
i'm just as much a student of reality as anyone else posting here on ats, in my opinion.

thanks,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Yes true.

Freedom lies within and we were not born yesterday.

There is always a way.

Most remarkable example : Gang leaders, locked up 23/7, solitary confinement and under constant surveillance.
Still they manage to reach their ways all the way threw concrete walls, steel doors and bars, gen.pop. , and the outside world capable of killing innocent people. Astonishing isn't it ? The amount of freedom one can create within a comfortable prison cell they occupy, alone...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I saw a triangular ship change from a fireball into the ship..that was my disclosure...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Spiritual Ascension and Freedom.

Or

A massive inter galactic war between humans and reptillian orions lol

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm extremely curious.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by King Triad

yep, i imagine that could get someone's attention.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
i learned about compound words in third grade from Mrs. Yates at Glenn Elementary School in Normal Illinois. she taught us that compound words were formed from existing words that had meanings themselves.

who am i to call Mrs. Yates a liar?

DISC + LOW + SURE = DISCLOSURE

Or is my math wrong?

you will give ET stars

End Transmission,
ET

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join