It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Disclosure mean to you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

People are always looking for an ultimate proof of the existence of extra-terretrial intelligent beings. But, I think a more useful and honest question is how much and what kind of evidence would be enough for you to believe they are out there, they have been visiting us?

Jeff Peckman
Political Activist / UFO Journalist

Quoted from an interview from History Channels Ancient Astronaut Series, “The Return”

I remember being in third grade at Glenn Elementary, a public school in Normal Illinois, usa. My teacher was Mrs. Yates.

She taught us that compound words were formed by connecting other words/syllables that had meanings themselves.

Who am I to call Mrs. Yates a liar?

So…

Disc Low? Sure = Disclosure

Doesn’t it?

Source link:
www.merriam-webster.com...

Main Entry:

dis•clo•sure

Pronunciation: \dis-ˈklō-zhər\
Function: noun
Date: 1567
1 : the act or an instance of disclosing : EXPOSURE
2 : something disclosed : REVELATION

Is disclosure only a noun, or can it be a verb, the act of disclosure or sharing of information?
Disclosure also means revelations??

… I think a more useful and honest question is how much and what kind of evidence would be enough for you to believe they are out there, they have been visiting us?

For those who choose to share, thank you in advance for your thoughts and contributions. Whatever your opinion may be, thanks for coming to A.T.S. and sharing what insights you might have.

Thanks,
E.T.

p.s.

a short poem: (for potential skeptics who don’t focus on the facts, **if the shoe fits**)….

If you can find flawed logic in my interpretation
Then please put the op statement in a quotation

If you can find flawed logic in my presentation
Then please feel free to attack it’s foundation
With factual truisms and verifiable information

If you cannot dispute or refute the op translation …
Are you sure you’re not an agent of misinformation?

??

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have already been personally disclosed, I don't require any further disclosure.

Lines, 2 of them.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
By definition, Disclosure is as you put it.
I don't think we will ever get 100%.
I think we will have to settle with different degrees.

If government gave us disclosure, I find it hard that
it would be all inclusive. Just what we need to know.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I have already been personally disclosed, I don't require any further disclosure.

could you be more specific as to what you mean?

not sure about the intent behind the meaning.

Thanks,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ahh, that is an interesting breakdown of that word, must say. ~_^

As for what disclosure means to me, I just don't know anymore.. I keep going back and forth with the idea that extraterrestrial life is contacting us somewhere on this pale blue dot. The internet is a great source for information, and at times it seems like it is in the process of happening with all the "whistle blowers" out there. But at the same time, the internet also helps things which aren't true appear to be so real.

Even if the government did a disclosure, I don't know if I'd believe it just because it's the government, lol.

I guess when I see something so out of this world, I will accept it as disclosure. I've definitely been waiting and enjoying the increasing amounts of evidence though arising throughout the years. =]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I mean i have had interaction with UFO's, and "alien" types of beings. Either through meditation, or while out at night walking around the beach, flying high around in the sky.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Disclosure is also no longer an issue for me.

Why ?

I belief all ancient myth, saga, scripture, folklore are build around a true core.
Alot of people here belief in God and Angels.

Those who do so have to realize God and his Angels existed before God made the Earth.
Making Him and his Angels alien.

Well... That was only one example.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Octixon

thanks for sharing, star.

i know you may not subscribe to some of the beliefs i may subscribe to, and this doesn't really offend me, no worries.

i'm not going to do this alot in this thread, as there are other threads that go deeper into the possibilities of it being a justifiable phenomenon, natural or otherwise ...

i believe there may be more truth encrypted and encoded into our languages than we may be consciously capable or willing to accept.

i think we may be contributing to this phenomenon.

you mentioned "whislte blowers"
a phrase that ironically has the same ingredients as:
be with roswell

just a thought.

anyways i will be refraining from navigating the anagram information highway, and my thoughts and opinions about it in this thread.

just thought i would share that with ya.

thanks,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Dear Esoteric Teacher

Until such time as someone like Obama turns up on the 10 O’clock news hand in hand with an EBE there will be people out there that will not believe. Actually I suspect that there will be some even at that time who will not believe.

In other words it means different things to different people.

Perhaps a lot more interesting is the question of what disclosure would mean.

It being the case that disclosure could very well mean the toppling of the US power base, it ant never going to come from them is it???

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
I belief all ancient myth, saga, scripture, folklore are build around a true core.

don't forget science fiction fantasies!
since they are based in reality, perhaps there is reality in them...

one more examples of phrases with identical ingredients, and i will drop it in this thread...

the following 2 phrases contain the same identical letters:

Star Trek Capt. wi
Patrick Stewart

whether this is a coincidence or not, is entirely up to your opinion.

thanks,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

perhaps that brand of thinking is one of our flaws.

no offense intended, what i mean by this is:

it seems to me that we are so conditioned to think of worst case scenarios and best case scenarios, but from an individual point of view isn't the worst case scenario and the best case scenario only relative to what the individuals' wildest imaginations can accept as possible?

maybe, just maybe ....

the worst best case scenario, and the best worst case scenario are closer to reliable and verifiable truisms than just the yin and yang, or black and white of it.

thanks for sharing, + star!
E.T.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Didn't you make a thread about these kinds of letter thingies ?

Anyway...

I think you are right about Science fiction.
Humans have a habit of making our imagination come true.

Hell... it is even the reason written in the bible of why God orderded our tongues to speak another language when we were building the Tower of Babel.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Dear Esoteric Teacher

TPTB of the USA over the last ten years have proved what I can only imagine to be near the worst case scenario. Just about the only thing in my opinion that they could do worse is start WW3 and indeed that many be just around the corner.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Didn't you make a thread about these kinds of letter thingies ?

yes i did, and more than one of my threads do reference anagrams as possible sources of opinions and/or truisms.

however, i will refrain from this practice during this thread, with the exception of the op, and what a compound word might possibly mean.

I think you are right about Science fiction.
Humans have a habit of making our imagination come true.

good call! if we think about it, hasn't all things we consider as "science fact" first start as "science fiction". The "what if" variables are what propells science fact.

Newton did not become famous because he noticed an apple fall from the tree. He became famous for noticing the apple fall from the tree and then looked up and asked himself "Why isn't the moon falling" ...
and theories of gravity and equasions led him to become famous for his inquiries.

Hell... it is even the reason written in the bible of why God orderded our tongues to speak another language when we were building the Tower of Babel.

Ooh! interesting side note:

Do you think it is a coincidence that Chapter 9 verse 11 of the Quran/Koran states the exact opposite of Chapter 11 verse 9 of the bible?

source: Koran
Chapter 9, verse 11:
"and we make communications clear for a people who know"

source: Bible
Chapter 11, verse 9:
"therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the lord did there cofound the language of all the earth"

huh, 9-11 in one book says the exact opposite of 11-9 in the other book.

one talks of making communications understandable while the other talks about making communications less understandable.

purely coincidental?

thanks for sharing, star,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

.... Just about the only thing in my opinion that they could do worse is start WW3 and indeed that many be just around the corner.

Don't let the dissinformation agents lie to you!

It's all about marketing, and the labels they give it!

Don't be decieved!

It is called by america and others:
The Global War On Terror

global = world

doesn't Global mean World, doesn't it???

therefore:
We are currently more than 9 years into WWIII

this is my opinion though, i think.

thanks for sharing, star!
E.T.

p.s. i think this is the result of marketting geniuses hooking up with the pentagon and national defense.

after 9-11 was america ready to call it WWIII?
maybe they are just trying to reduce national stress?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hello,
To me, disclosure means an affirmative confirmation that we've been played...That the game is over, and now it's time to pay the piper.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

People are always looking for an ultimate proof of the existence of extra-terretrial intelligent beings. But, I think a more useful and honest question is how much and what kind of evidence would be enough for you to believe they are out there, they have been visiting us?

Jeff Peckman
Political Activist / UFO Journalist

Quoted from an interview from History Channels Ancient Astronaut Series, “The Return”

What evidence would we need to believe is a very good question...

I think we would have to see an alive alien in some context, on live televsion so it couldn't be faked.

And perhaps some kind of global tour of the alien/s with leading politicians, so that the public could line the steets and see them in the flesh.

It sounds ridiculous, but I think it's the only way you would convince most people that it's real.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Wow I did not know that. I never read the Quran but I'm surprised no one brought it up before.

I always give the example of the tower as proof that there was something to hide or prevent. Possibly in favor of the Gods ( Something to hide or afraid of competition. )

Now I'm even more intrigued.
Because now one of them is certainly telling a lie.

The old testament where God is described as a dictatorial tyrant.
The Quran which is written by a man who couldn't even write or read and married into a pedophile incestuous marriage. ( So I've been told )

The disclosure of this could very well be the disclosure of the OP.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

What evidence would we need to believe is a very good question...

I think we would have to see an alive alien in some context, on live televsion so it couldn't be faked.

And perhaps some kind of global tour of the alien/s with leading politicians, so that the public could line the steets and see them in the flesh.

It sounds ridiculous, but I think it's the only way you would convince most people that it's real.

how are you not on my friends list yet?
let me fix that....

maybe i just havn't read enough of your posts to notice a similiar/familiar logic exists?

anyways, is seeig believing if we don't always believe what our eyes are telling us, or we have yet to wrap together what all we have learned could mean, rather than how we percieve how others determine what the information could mean?

maybe not most people, if enough aspects of our reality (religions, historical myth, legends, lore) are utilized as a reference to the possibilities and the "what ifs"....

i don't claim to know everything, but i've been around long enough to learn i cannot prove the following statement fales, yet...

realities truisms may currently extend further than what our wildest imaginations are prepared to percieve.

thanks molder,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What does disclosure mean to mr personally? It is an obligation i can not walk away from. I have found that truth is not an important commodity when it comes to the alien presence here on earth. I have aliens, so does everyone else. So does all the beasts, fishes, birds, etc... The ancient people knew them as "elementals", the Qua'ran as Djinni, but modern man has forgotten the truth. They are the propagators of war, they commit acts between nations in such a fashion that each blames the other as being the aggressor. The South Korean ship that was recently sunk, the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Volcanoes spurred to action by fire elementals, aberrant weather, the melting of the ice caps, the list is endless, and all within the providence of earth, air and water. Of all the endtime prophecies, the one about the Sun turning black is the most unbelievable yet right now on ats is a thread about a rift in the Sun. The fire elementals at work or angels pouring a vial of judgement on the Sun? Perhaps they are one and the same.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join