It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apology to Silenceisall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Silence, I am very sorry for my very ill manners in giving you such grief on your thread "What you Are Not". It was classless of me to treat you in such a fashion. I have no excuse for that kind of behavior. I shoud have contributed in a positive fashion rather than giving you such a hard time. I hope you will accept my apology, and I am more than ready to eat a large portion of Humble Pie for my stupidity. Thank you. Rick

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
On behalf of Silenceisall, ......

Apology declined !!!!

This can only be resolved by a duel !!! a duel to the death !!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deadred

A simple U2U would have sufficed I'm sure.

But very decent of you all the same.... Come on Silenceisall.... give Rick a hug

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Love is in the air .....

Actually deadred, i read the post you were talking about out of curiosity, and I don't know why you would ask for forgiveness, I don't see anything disrespectful or out of line there.

.. but if it came from a negative place, i can see why you would feel bad, and choose to rectify it, ... if even for your own sake.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i love public apologies, makes it dramatic and official. really though, nobody ever believed a word people say in public.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
while we're at it, I would like to apologize to humanity for my gross behavior in public. I'm also prepared to eat a big heaping helping of humble pie for my less-than intelligence.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I would like to officially apologize to NO ONE HERE.

You deserved it and then some.

And you know who you are.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by deadred

Dreaded,
Absolutely no need for an apology. I appreciated your contribution.
Take care.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

That is cold. Just cold Silenceisall. :shk:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by Silenceisall

I haven't seen this level of reverse psychology and emotional sabotage since the Cold War.

Probably because our contrite OP didn't go through the proper formal protocol ...

Fill in triplicate, notarize, easy as pie.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Yep. You nailed it Sdog.

I think the apology acceptance may be a gambit play by Silenceisall, by accepting the apology Silence sacrifices the opportunity of an early retaliatory position in favor of a sustained and prolonged attack.
Brutal. Cold. Calculating. Like a shark. Like that big shark in that movie, Free Willy? I think it was.

The OP is sure to be sunk by Red tape if ever he was to claim that an apology was indeed offered and accepted, with no paper work to back that claim up, things could get messy.

A master stroke, if you ask me, Silenceisall can still claim the moral high ground whilst the OP suffers for not making an official written(in triplicate) apology.

top topics

join