It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you hear about New Denver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Sooo the other day my socials teacher was talking about racism issues we had in British Columbia no more than a century or two ago. Something that I found weird was this part:

During WWII, the Japanese were seen as suspicious. In BC, the government worried that the local citizens who came from Japan were spies, so they took them from their homes and detained them for a few years. This wasn't very long ago.

Wanna hear the name of the area they were kept in? NEW DENVER. Hmm, hasn't Denver been suspected as the detainee hotspot when the NWO comes around?

This doesn't say an awful lot, but I found it interesting and chances are if you aren't from the area then you've never heard of this.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Different Denver. New Denver is in the Kootenays, about an hour or so from Nelson, up the Slocan Valley. It is a really tiny little town, quite nice what they made of it. It has a little tea room with a pagoda style now. It is weird that it has the same name though. Only one highway going through, mountains on one side, the lake on the other.
You should check out the Dukkabours history in BC, I think they were also detained in the Kootenays. A black spot on Cdn history also.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Different Denver. New Denver is in the Kootenays, about an hour or so from Nelson, up the Slocan Valley. It is a really tiny little town, quite nice what they made of it. It has a little tea room with a pagoda style now. It is weird that it has the same name though. Only one highway going through, mountains on one side, the lake on the other.
You should check out the Dukkabours history in BC, I think they were also detained in the Kootenays. A black spot on Cdn history also.

...Duh it's a different Denver.
What I'm trying to point out is that Denver Colorado is suspected of being a future concentration camp, and an actual concentrationi camp in BC was named New Denver. Why New DENVER?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I did say it was weird. And it is interesting too.

I don't know why they would have used New Denver, there are way more remote places than that, especially around there. Like old mining towns in the mountains.

The US Denver already has had something going on for years, but I don't know when the underground facility was built, or when they started using it. I wonder whose Denver was used first?

[edit on 5-6-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bananarama

Why New York? (previously, why New Amsterdam?) Or New Zealand? It's a conspiracy, I tell you!!! Have you heard of the atrocities of Old Zealand? (No? Me neither... but it COULD BE TRUE!!!!)

top topics

join