It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, *Snip* they are demons. Prove me wrong.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Aliens will be the physical manifestations of demons when God opens the pit of hell and the demons are allowed to come to earth because the sins of man. The UFO is the inter dimensional vehicle that will bring them to earth. Right now, only the spiritual battle is happening --in which we cannot see. Soon the veil will be lifted and the battle will move to the physical.

There is no life on other planets --that is a falsehood to divide beliefs so when the final battle does come, people will be confused on which way to go. Should we go with the "Aliens" who are here to "help" us, or should we see them for what they are ....demons? You can see some who already are making it seem that Aliens will be coming to help us --the GFL is one of the main groups. Maitreya, St. Germain, and the rest of the "Ascended Masters" are some more who want you to believe in Aliens and that they are here to help. They’re not, they’re here to deceive. That’s what the Great Deception in the Bible will be.

Remember Satan always wants to be like Christ, but is the exact opposite. What is the exact opposite of a “Fallen Angel?” Yep, you guessed it: An “Ascended Master.” He's trying to pose himself as something good.

Please don’t believe in other life forms –it degrades the value of a human being -you, and this is something Satan wants to do. He wants to make it so you don’t feel special. God created humans and only humans. Once the falsehood of Aliens comes out, the faith of millions will be shattered.

Don’t believe in what you can see –Satan and material things and the things of this world. Believe and have faith in which you cannot see: God, because there’ll come a time when you’ll see both and then it’ll be too late to choose correctly.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
it's scary because of what the vatican have said, and the references to god/angels/things from the sky/wheels within wheels including many religions all having a peculier relation, that being's came from the sky.

Many religions believe demon's exist also, if religion has been completely mistaken by people who at the time thought the world was flat, everything could be a reference to aliens and only aliens, this would mean the references to demon's etc would have to fit into the story and would be aliens also, possesion could be long distance mind control who knows!

Id prefer demons don't exist and stay with that assumption, I dont believe in them, I dont want to believe in them, and I try to avoid people talking about them in a realistic manner because Id like to remain completely ignorant of the idea of hell. But chariots of the gods is an incredible idea and the entire idea fit's into the idea of alien's like a key in a lock.

Just a few ideas, planting seed's, but I THINK that's what the thread creator was trying to say.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

You're trying to find a simple answer for a very difficult question. Despite the overwhelming amount of bogus, there is enough stuff that indicates that both exist. But there is not enough evidence to prove it indefinitely. Every conclusion is therefore pure speculation.

In Ufology and paranormal stuff, every answer raises more questions.
Keep on searching for answers and eventually you'll find them all.
Just keep being honest with yourself.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I just finished the book "Hunt for the Skinwalker: Science Confronts the Unexplained at a Remote Ranch in Utah"
Pretty interesting read. I think what sets it apart is the fact that the guy who wrote it gives no sense of bias and readily offers that after studying the ranch for several years, the results were still "scientifically" inconclusive. Basically, the ranch was host to a plethora of unexplained, bizarre paranormal activity, which included poltergeist activity, cattle mutilation, demonic activity, light orbs & run-of-the-mill UFO sightings. The premise of the book is that all the activity that took place on the ranch was by some sort of sentient intelligence who's sole, inexplicable purpose was deception, through whatever random successful means necessary.

For me, the book served as just another nail in the coffin for the whole UFO shenanigans.
My next read is a book by Jacques Vallee, "Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts & Cults."

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

I have no idea if aliens even exist, so I don't have anything to say about whether aliens are demons. However, many "alien abductions" sound similar to hypnotic trance and experimentation in trauma based mind control, done by the occult and intelligence agencies. Research mind control experiments in trauma, it all fits. Another interesting characteristic (IMO) of abductions is that they sometimes begin with the victim hearing strange sounds. This could be sounds that imitate brainwaves (based on the same principal as binaural beats but much more advanced) during deep sleep used to induce a trance state or unconscious state.

Why would they pretend to be aliens? Lowers the believability of the 'abductee', and gives them deniability. As well as sets the stage for an enemy to be declared from outside forcing a one world government, the stories of UFOs and aliens are just conditioning. Global problem-reaction-solution. Although I think they realized that a lot of people would see through this plan, so I doubt they will use it.
Just my 2 cents on a highly speculative topic. As for the exorcism, I don't have a clue, but why don't they ever film them if they intend to write articles proving that they still happen? Or at least take a picture.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by time91]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

I don't have to prove you wrong, your statement is based on nothing. UFOS are merely unidentified, we don't know what they are. Anyone claiming to KNOW but unable to show evidence of how they know is making an assertion of faith. The belief that they are ETs is no more valid than the belief that they might be angels, demons, ghosts, goblins, fairies or unicorns. That is not to say for sure that they AREN'T one of those things but that there's no good reason to believe they are let alone assert is fact (as some do).

Maybe back in the middle ages blaming every unknown aspect of the world and Universe on gods, demons and the supernatural was okay but its 2010.

The honest answer is, we don't know what UFOs are, that's why they are UFOs. Its open to speculation of course and the favored answer is usually extraterrestrials. The problem is that this leaves out simpler more obvious explanations in favor of one that is really out there.

Remember that discussion we had on the paranormal (one of our few constructive ones
)? The same could be said here, before we deem it supernatural or extraterrestrial we must rule out the other more mundane possibilities and even then we're better off just calling it unknown or unidentified than conjuring demons or bug-eyed space aliens to explain it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Once the falsehood of Aliens comes out, the faith of millions will be shattered.

there’ll come a time when you’ll see both and then it’ll be too late to choose correctly.

For most, it seems, perception is reality, and for many, that reality is an illusion. One thing is certain, however, for all of us--- There's no getting around the inevitable day in which we find out those of whom were really, really right & those of whom were really, really wrong.
Until then, it will simply be exhaustively debated.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

If aliens are coming here they sure act strangely demonic if indeed
they are taking their pick of live stock and doing henious things to them
and maybe humans too.
I've listened to folks on the radio who say they are demons, not etc.
perhaps if real ets exist we have never met one.
I wonder about those submerged ufos and wondered if some species
was living basically in the waters of the world and I wondered if they were
ets from the beginning why did they not colonize the earth much as we have??? If they are not demons why then do they appear to be so
sneaky and bad?..and what's with those balls of light that change form
or morph into various shapes then dissapper without a trace. They don't appear to be ETs to me
personally.
If they make some big announcement concerning these being I won't
believe it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Shapeshifting Reptilians may either be real aliens who gave us religion...
Or indeed the true definition of evil....The fallen angels from the bible.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

To my knowledge (which is simply general, at best) any "official" exorcism done through the Catholic Church is required to be audio-taped. For purposes which include "legal liabilities," I'm sure.
Don't know 'bout the video tapin' tho....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"It annoys me that the burden of proof is on us. It should be: "You came up with the idea. Why do you believe it?" I could tell you I've got superpowers, but you can't go up to people saying "Prove I can't fly." They'd go: "What do you mean 'Prove you can't fly'? Prove you can!""
-Ricky Gervais on being an atheist

Substitute God for what you're saying and it's the same principle. You can't make such outrageous claims without providing evidence. You're not "right" just because other people can't disprove your claims.

Example:

I have an elephant in my room. Prove me wrong. You can't prove me wrong, since you can't see inside my room. But that doesn't mean that there's an elephant in my room. I made the claim, so I have to prove that there IS an elephant in my room.

See the problem?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

For everyone who is always asking why we don't have disclosure, here's your answer. What will happen to people who think like this if and when the truth of aliens who are intelligent beings from somewhere other than Earth comes out?

I was starting to think that all the reasons being given for lack of disclosure were outdated and irrelevant .. but if there are still a lot of people around who believe this, well, then, maybe they're right not to disclose.

Dear OP .. some definitions might be helpful.

What is a demon? Whose definition of "demon" are we using? The Christian? Or any f the numerous other descriptions and definitions of creatures commonly called demons?

What is an alien? If an alien is a creature not from Earth, then demons are alien..

Do you mean to say that no creatures from another planet or dimension are visiting Earth, they are just demons disguising themselves as aliens? Or do you mean to say that if there is any life on other planets, they are demons because they aren't human?

A bit more clarity would be appreciated.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by hhott]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You're in violation of your own rules and logic in stating that they are all demons. You say in this post that we have to accept the phenomenon and existence, but then claim that two don't really exist. Their very definitions state that they are different. A ghost would be the soul or spirit of a deceased person, a demon would be a fallen angel, and an alien would be a creature from another planet.

Your fundamentalist christian views taught to you is the reason you make this claim. You obviously believe in demons so I do not need to explain their existence. A ghost being the soul of the deceased person would also have to exist, unless you deny that man has a soul. Aliens would be an entity from another planet. Your reasoning would be that since they are not mentioned in the bible, they don't exist. Many things exist that are not mentioned in the bible. The god of the bible may operate on a need to know basis and you just don't need to know.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hhott

"Do you mean to say that no creatures from another planet or dimension are visiting Earth, they are just demons disguising themselves as aliens? Or do you mean to say that if there is any life on other planets, they are demons because they aren't human?"

I understand what your saying and I would star this post without hesitating if the intention of THESE aliens wasn't so clear ....Fluoridated drinking water, aspartamed food....Fluoride never helped your teeth why is it in toothpaste and mouthwash? It sure as hell dumbs you down if you ingest it I refuse to believe this is just human nature we are somewhat primative...but depictions/scripture has been written about these things for centuries, Is every UFO report a lie/elaborate hoax? and if one of those reports really is an alien flying an alien vehicle, why are they here? All is not what it seems to be, we at the moment are living a real life horror film...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Aliens exist.

For any believer in God, I have undeniable proof. for those who do not believe in God, Well... trust me.

The bible tells that God created the Earth. Right ?
The bible does not tell when God created the Angels. Right ?

Then it is undeniable that God and his Angels were here before here was created, making God and His Angels alien. Right ?

Then there are the fallen ones. Casted down to Earth ???

The tower of Babel descending down to the Earth ??? Kind of an odd way to describe anything if the heavens were in a different dimension.

Heavens ???

My guess is :

There is a war going on. Two factions. Both consider them selves as good and evil yet only humans tag them with only one option.

When the savior returns he will be armed and dangerous and we will find our selves in the middle of their battle. We will not be standing on the sides tho. We will not be collateral damage. The winner wins a prize and that prize will exist of those of us that have survived the war. There are two possible scenarios that will happen.

We will be reinstalled into slaves.

We will be set free and we will finally be released of the burden of their war. Free to set foot to achieving our wildest imagination. Which will, without the interference that divided us for so long, take us to a place we are equal to those who divided us.
But... Only after we conquered those of us dividing us.

For those who do not believe in God.

Aliens do exist. If they have ever visited our planet... who knows...

I'm personally convinced there was a earlier civilization then the Sumerian's
I think so because there were thousands of years mankind existed as we do today before this first great civilization.

Call it whatever you like but ask yourself. With your current state of mind, would you satisfy your artistic ways by putting hand prints on a wall in a cave your entire life ? Generation after generation for about 60.000 years.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
if anything aliens are fallen angels. hybrids of humans and fallen angels. other aliens may just be critters from other planets. for some reason i believe theres an ai civilization as well sort of like beastwars/transformers

[edit on 5-6-2010 by first class soldier]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by first class soldier

The "AI" extraterrestrials are the greys...and/or slave race...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

Okay, soooo what up wth the George Sr. devil pic on your avatar? Seriously, he looks like a devil trying to impersonate an alien trying to impersonate a human, but failing miserably. At the impersonating a human part.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

www.youtube.com...

Many people saw this live...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

www.youtube.com...

Many people saw this live...

I'm going to tell you something now you may struggle to believe...

George Bush Snr. is not a reptile. I'll repeat - he is not a reptile alien.

I know, it's hard to digest. But try...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join