It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS! Get A Load Of This: Have You Heard The 'Peace Flotilla Anthem'?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

Have to say, I liked the Flotilla Choir's effort alot more.

I hope their message actually gets out to the brainwashed folk.

With 2.2 million views and 70% liking it on Youtube it would seem to be getting a good reception.

I realise that it was satire, but the underlying truth is clever.

Skellon.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
A comedy clip!jeez those tone deaf tossers are now murdering music!

Its frankly disgusting when you read some of the lyrics,and you need to as its a vid you should watch with your volume muted.

Pathetic little people

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
After the confrontation Israel has come out publicly with a handful of lies, deceits, and "errors" but the protesters on the Flotilla who lost 9 members to multiple gunshot wounds (plus the number of members literally missing) yet they still want us to believe that the people with no monster PR machine behind them are conning us?

Riiiiiiight.

I prefer to go by what the Israeli Navy Reserve Officers said in their official statement:

"We disagree with the widespread claims that this was the result of an intelligence rift," said the officers. "In addition, we do not accept claims that this was a 'public relations failure' and we think that the plan was doomed to failure from the beginning.

"First and foremost, we protest the fact that responsibility for the tragic results was immediately thrust onto the organizers of the flotilla, This demonstrates contempt for the responsibility that belongs principally to the hierarchy of commanders and those who approved the mission. This shows contempt for the values of professionalism, the purity of weapons and for human lives."

Israeli Navy Reserve Officers official statement - Haaretz

Yup.

That seems reasonable and rational.

- Lee

[edit on 12-6-2010 by lee anoma]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Deny ignorance, indeed.

The news item I posted obviously was not even looked at- which explained the ISRAELIS did the video. It was an internal 'joke' for the military and govt agencies, and it GOT LEAKED.

Meanwhile, a bunch of keyboard kommandos are sitting here spouting off that the activists did this video. Ignoring the fact that the ones they are defending did this video. *enjoying* it, even.

What's not grinding my giblets isn't so much who did the video, and the obvious reason why- but the fact not a single one of you even LOOKED at the facts presented. Not a one of you even dared to think 'what if I am wrong?'- and danced off, secure in your secure, ignorant little bubble.

And people wonder why the world's going to freaking HELL.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well shucks. YouTube has killed this video. I thought that a parody was acceptable use of a song under the Fair Use Doctrine. Does YouTube have an anti-Israel agenda or do they just hate parodies as much as I love them?

Copyright experts we advised with before posting the song told us in no uncertain terms that we were within our rights to use the song because we did so in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine. The Fair Use Doctrine, copied and pasted below from the US Copyright Office stipulates that it is legal and permissible to use copyrighted material under the fair use doctrine for purposes of parody.

www.carolineglick.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join