It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS! Get A Load Of This: Have You Heard The 'Peace Flotilla Anthem'?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

A disgusting video.
At least have a little bit, tiny respect to dead people.
This is the Ground Zero of humanity.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Question??? Tell us, do you feel the same seeing videos of Muslims dancing in the streets when Israel or America is the brunt of the attack or the target of extreme propaganda? Just curious if your one sided or middle of the road?

Zindo

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

A disgusting video.
At least have a little bit, tiny respect to dead people.
This is the Ground Zero of humanity.

How is posting an opinion of the Israeli's not having respect for the dead?
It is my opinion that the ship brought that on themselves. They went looking for a fight and they found one!! I am sorry for all the innocent and wounded and dead.

What a brazen statement to make. "Ground Zero" as in "Trade Center"?

What is humane about people who can't respect anothers rights and intentionally, "stir the pot" under the guise of humanitarian aide. "Yes let's help Gaza they need slingshots"!!

It is a shame that people had to die, but whomever the captain of the flotilla was put the people who were innocent in jeopardy and it cost some their lives!

That is far more disgusting than some satirical video!!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A comedy clip!jeez those tone deaf tossers are now murdering music!

Its frankly disgusting when you read some of the lyrics,and you need to as its a vid you should watch with your volume muted.

Pathetic little people

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
[edit on 7-6-2010 by Village Idiot]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Village Idiot]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
"We'll make the world think that the Hamas is Mother Theresa." Looks like they've succeeded, lols.

"We'll make the world think the IDF is Jack the Ripper." Yup, success on that one too.

I thought the song was hilarious, great work. One problem, some of those women were clearly showing their hair. Unacceptable, get them hijabs immediately.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anonmoux

Wow! I didn't get your joke! You see you are portraying Actual History where 6 million people died! You compare the Holocaust, Genocide to what? Satire about Hamas being Mother Theresa? A known terrorist group that uses little children as human shields? Talk about using an A-bomb to kill an ant!!

No where in that video did they show dead bodies of Palestinians or Israeli's, they showed no dead bodies or bones period!!

You did however, prove the point, that you are not intelligent or mature enough to engage in a forum discussion when it involves someone who shares a different opinion than you.

You also showed your true mental capabilities as it pertained to reading and comprehending this thread.

You will be less likely to look foolish when you read the material presented before you try to reply.

Pax

[edit on 7-6-2010 by paxnatus]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So not satirical now is it? No more lols when it comes to you...aww' but i thought you liked funny stuff and satire on incidents even if people loose their lives in it or it relates to genocide??

When you want to joke about others make sure you can take one too. For the rest of your post stand in front of mirror and read it.

Some more satire

[edit on 7-6-2010 by anonmoux]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by anonmoux

[edit on 7-6-2010 by paxnatus]

Notice the use of lame, recycled memes in a cheap attempt to offend. Forum troll, don't feed it imo.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
First of all I would like to Say I am not taking sides right now, this is for one reason and one reason only, I simply don't have all the facts and to be very honest I doubt any of us do (for the love of god if some one does please show them to us). I also doubt those people in the video do either, judging by the production quality I would say they have taken some time to edit it so it must have been filmed at least a week from the posting date.

My point is what everyone doing is labeling, not only the individuals involved but entire countries. Calling the Free Gaza Movement a Terrorist Group would be un-fare considering the amount of support from High status individuals, including celebrities and political icons who have actually sailed on these voyages. It is almost undeniable that the members of the voyage did fight back (wouldn't you?), but it is important to note that they were boarded illegally in international waters, that said one of the facts we do know is that at least some of the passengers supplied first aid to some of the wounded commandos. Likewise it is unthinkable to label the IDF Commandos murderers with out all the facts. First of all the individual commando is just following orders and secondly lets face it if the commandos were set on blood shed, a lot more people would have died.

In the context of the voyage it's self, yes they were protesting a the blockade on Gaza. Firstly this blockade is only supported by Israel and the United States of America (I'm Canadian and reserve my opinion and respect the right of every individual to do the same, how ever if your american you live in a democracy, so if you disagree with the blockade on Gaza take some time and write your congressman), BUT has NO support from the United Nations. Secondly how many political demonstrations in the United States (or your country of origin, this site just seems to be mostly Americans) have been necessary for change but have ended in blood shed? with out those demonstrations do you think African Americans would have equal rights today? to condemn those on those vessels would be comparable to many of the African Americans That stood up for their right to exist as Equals. On the flip side of that coin you can not condemn all the police officers that enforced the prejudice laws, they were simply following orders, and to replace them might have only brought greater evil.

This all said I think I will wrap up my small book now with I don't think we should be so hasty to throw around names and labels, at least until we have all the facts. I will say that I do feel the video is a little too soon, and I can understand why many may be offended. I am also seeing a lot of hardliners in the thread that make the open minded defensive. so lets all take a second and gather the facts before we condemn a whole nation

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Read about it here: www.dailykos.com...

[edit on 6/8/2010 by yuefo]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Originally posted by groingrinder
Zionist propaganda. Pure and simple.

Thank you for your opinion, now can you prove that with hard core facts!
[edit on 5-6-2010 by paxnatus]

The Israelis have admitted they released it. Is that proof?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

In my book, making fun after murder is against human dignity. And yes it is applied to any religion and ethnicity. It is about having some respect to yourself and even to your enemy.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
reply to post by ZindoDoone

In my book, making fun after murder is against human dignity. And yes it is applied to any religion and ethnicity. It is about having some respect to yourself and even to your enemy.

And, Just who is your enemy? I ask because an enemy is someone you are against. Just who is it that you are against???
Zindo

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I don't much care if it was a trap; because to my mind the way Israel walked into it, demonstrates what's (most critically) wrong with Israel.

There were no e.g. nuclear missiles on the boat, so the Israelis did not need to storm it. Israel would have been better of using e.g. 3 ships to pin it. Or just using accurate fire power (like a naval machine gun) to damage the boat enough to stop it, but without killing anybody. Then the people would be forced to swim to Israeli's to save themselves from a sinking ship.

As it is the Commando's killed far more people than any other option, than perhaps say e.g. blowing the boat into shreds. And I find it hard to believe the Commando's needed to kill so many, to defend themselves (but I can believe they needed to kill this many, in order to accomplish their mission of getting, hysterical people of the boat).

At the end of the day I don't agree with the ineffective (given the many tunnels), yet cruel, blockade on Gaza. It's almost certainly counter productive to Israel as a whole.
Sometimes I wonder if it's only useful for a government addicted to it's own military complex, too used to keeping people controlled by the constant (real) threat of war. If so; they're system isn't much different to our own.

PS: Wasn't it a bit ironic that the line they sang most fluently was: "We con the world, we con the people"? I wonder if (before the 1948 creation of Israel) the millions of immigrants to Palestine (in the decade before then) also have sang "we are peaceful travellers with knives and guns?"
Sorry; merely an irony!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I thought this was a genius parody. As an added bonus it mocks the original song. It's complete with bad vocals, harmony, the whole works. At least someone in the PR department understands how to do public relations.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Here's an amusing "news" video that I believe was produced by the same group. It has an *interview with Kenneth O'Keefe and two awesome jokes one on Helen Thomas and another about Haaretz.

*Obviously a Daily Show type interview

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If you liked the Flotilla Music Video, check this one out too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join