It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Rise in Autism caused by the introduction of Aborted Fetal DNA in Vaccines?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
For years many have suspected that the MMR vaccine to be the cause of the rise in autism in recent decades.

Many suspected that mercury used in the vaccine to be the cause but, scientific studies into this have often come to the conclusion that mercury preservatives do not cause autism. Skeptics of these studies believe they were improperly influenced by Big Pharma.

A new study brings to light another possible cause of the increase in the incidence of autism in the population and it points the finger of blame right back at the original suspect; the MMR vaccine.

Study: Rise in Autism and introduction of Aborted Fetal DNA in Vaccines Correlate

PHILADELPHIA, PA, June 3, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) -- Dr. Theresa Deisher, founder of the pro-life Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute, presented a study revealing the link between autism and aborted fetal DNA in vaccinations at the International Meeting for Autism Research in May.

"The temporal connection between the introduction of aborted fetal DNA and autism rises is found over decades and across continents," Dr. Deisher told LifeSiteNews. "This temporal connection is more compelling than any mercury connection," which, she said, had no temporal connection to rising rates of autism.

As the abstract of the study indicates, autism rates in the US and the UK began to increase around the same time that the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine switched from using animal cells to using human cells that had been derived from aborted fetuses.

The use of such cells means that the vaccine might contain residual human DNA fragments. Dr. Deisher told LSN that "short fragments of human DNA residuals in vaccines present two well-documented potential physiological dangers" and "the possibility for auto-immune reactions." While the immune system recognizes the DNA as foreign, its similarity to an individual’s own DNA can cause the immune system to attack parts of the individual's own body.

Another danger springs from the length of the DNA fragments. Residual DNA fragments consisting of less than 250 base pairs (bp) have been shown to have a higher probability of entering the nucleus of human cells. Once inside the nucleus, short DNA fragments can integrate with the genome of the cell. The probability of integration is 1 billion times greater with DNA from the same species than with DNA from another species, according to the abstract.

The study explained that, as the average human DNA fragment length in the rubella vaccine is 220bp, it would be especially likely to enter the nucleus of a cell. Moreover, 25 of the "recombination hotspots" where the DNA fragment could likely combine are located in some of the autism-associated genes (AAG). Thus, such recombination could be one of the causes of autism.

According to SCPI, before children received many vaccinations and before vaccines contained aborted fetal DNA, only about 1 of 10,000 children was diagnosed with autism, whereas now 1 of 150 is diagnosed.

Read more: Life Site News

The Abstract of the Study

Perhaps the mercury in the vaccines never was the cause of the rise in autism. Maybe it was a clever smokescreen created by Big Pharma in order to throw investigators off the scent of the real source of the problem.

The increase in the incidence of autism in the population and the use of fetal DNA in vaccines seems to have occurred at the same time, something that cannot be said for the use of mercury in the vaccines.

The use of fetal DNA in vaccines may have caused the immune system to attack its own body. This may be the cause of the sudden increase of autism and may even could be the cause of Guillain-Barré Syndrome.

It seems that whenever scientists try to use aborted fetal stem cells in anything, nothing good can follow. California was quietly forced to abandon fetal stem cell research recently, because they had nothing good to show for the billions of dollars they had thrown into that money pit.

[edit on 6/5/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
3 flags and no replies.

I guess that's what I get for posting on a Saturday afternoon.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
well, its another study, the reality is that there is no way to know ...

another reality is that the Big Pharma needs to sell products, otherwise they will fall, they need to produce vaccines, otherwise they will fall

so, this is math ... thats why I just dont want to get in much detail into this; while we live in a world where money is the primary objective of everyone and everything, nothing is really safe, so I suppose to use math is not a bad thing right?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Wait

Theres aborted fetal dna in vaccines?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
Wait

Theres aborted fetal dna in vaccines?

I was shocked to learn it too.

Vaccines Grown on Aborted Fetal Tissue

The following vaccines are grown on aborted fetal tissue - rabies, some mumps, rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis a, smallpox (some), ipv. One of the single measles vaccines is further attenuated in diploid cells

This can be seen in the package inserts - referred to as diploid cells

nccn.net

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I dont know about this, I started research this back in 03, there is a post on here of mine that talks about how the news says mercury is good for your kids.. Which in turn started my research.

I have been learning recently that there are older people with Asberger's Syndrome than i thought about previously. AS is another form of autism in case you didnt know. So I dont know there are people in their 50s and 60s being diagnosed with this so I am not to sure how autism is spread about.

People 50 and 60 yrs old didnt have to worry about getting forced vaccinations back then, I was thinking it was the MMR shot because a few yrs later after my research i came to the conclusion that the study's proved the MMR shot was the cause and further proof came to me after my kids mother took him to get the shot after i told her not to, he in return started showing symptoms of the typical autism beginnings..

In either case due to my own self learning and what i have learned before, I do not have any idea where autism comes from. I do think autism is a to broad of an area to cover just to claim it as to just one reason.. its not like breast cancer or aids or something, this covers a whole lot of areas.

So I dont think that fetal thing is a good cause either. I am starting to think its as natural as retardness or cancer or something like that considering what i know now.

If you wanna show me different feel free, but i am still leaning toward natural.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

That is real interesting. I guess you do learn something everyday.

Something I found on a quick search, I'm guessing its a christian website.

US And Canada Aborted Fetal Vaccines In CDC Recommended Immunization Schedule Format

And another with some good info..

Vaccines, Abortion & Fetal Tissue

The second article asks a good question, should people who are prolife/antiabortion be getting vaccines that come from aborted cells?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

The study isn't saying the vaccines are the sole cause of autism, they say the use of the vaccines occurred at the exact same time as the enormous leap in the number of cases.

According to SCPI, before children received many vaccinations and before vaccines contained aborted fetal DNA, only about 1 of 10,000 children was diagnosed with autism, whereas now 1 of 150 is diagnosed.

The study shows how the use of fetal DNA has been proven to be dangerous and could account for the sudden rise in autism cases in the general population.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Don't think I saw, but do you know when they started using Fetal DNA in some viruses?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I have a great nephew who is diagnosed with autism, his mother was a meth addict, and used while pregnant with him. She was not any more responsible after his birth, and did not take him to any of his vaccination appointments.

He is autistic and it cannot be blamed on vaccinations of any kind, I am sure he is not the only one.

He did however, not bond with his mother, not at any critical point or otherwise. This is most likely the cause of his autism.

I know mothers do not want to believe they turned away from their child at a critical point in their bonding, but it only takes a moment, and autism begins. I cannot, due to my great nephew, believe that one child can become this way from a chemical or vaccine, and others become autistic because of bonding. It has to be one or the other.

edit to add: I am aware that there are more forms of autism, and causes can vary. It is still a very mysterious illness, both adult and child forms. I do not propose that infancy bonding is the reason for all cases, and genetic alteration due to meth use (heavy metals) is a possibilty, but there are adult autistics who are sure it is bonding. See Temple Grandin.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Judohawk
Don't think I saw, but do you know when they started using Fetal DNA in some viruses?

It looks like this has been going on since at least 1979.

Could genomic insertion of the aborted fetal DNA, found in some of our childhood vaccines since 1979, be an environmental trigger for autism?

Autism and autism spectrum disorder are polygenic diseases, meaning that multiple genes have been shown to be associated with these diseases. Studies have also clearly shown that there is an environmental component, a trigger, that is required. Vaccines are an obvious potential environmental trigger for autism because of the almost universal childhood exposure to vaccines in first world countries. The vaccine-autism connection was first hypothesized following the introduction of a new measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine to the U.S. in 1979, with complete U.S. market share by 1983, and to the UK in 1988. Autism rates began to rise in the U.S. after 1979 and rose dramatically after 1983, and likewise rose in the UK after 1988, leading physicians to suspect a link. Initially, the measles component of this vaccine, MMR II, was suspected to be the culprit. Subsequent studies have also focused on the presence of mercury in vaccines, which incidentally, the MMR II vaccine did not contain.

Read more: Free Republic

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I am telling you there are more cases of people that have some type of autism in their 30's 40's 50's and 60's

The vaccinations aren't the cause unless these people were force vaccinated when they were younger, which I highly doubt with the 50 and 60 yrs olds.

I think its a natural process of things. I don't think it has much to do with how much garbage we put into our systems.

Then again, I am just a back yard researcher so who knows. it can be candy for all i know. My gut tells me natural selection of things. I said tell me where I'm wrong and i will change my mind, until then well, it is what it is, and it is black and white.

I am also not talking about the big jump I am talking about all around. But some day we will see what is up and what isn't.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Autism has been thought to have been around for centuries, the term as we know it was first used around 1940.

I'm sure its something that very well could "naturally" occur. But once you start introducing chemicals to your body any number of things can happen.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Judohawk

In the second article I mention in my earlier post it has this...

There are two particular fetal cell lines that have been heavily used in vaccine development. They are named according to the laboratory facilities where they were developed. One cell line is known as WI-38, developed at the Wistar Institute in Philadelphia, PA. The other is MRC-5, developed for the Medical Research Council in England. WI-38 was developed by Dr. Leonard Hayflick in 1962, by taking lung cells from an aborted female baby at approximately the end of the third month of pregnancy.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Ummm....call it what you want, but the shear jump in numbers for autism is simply too incredible for it be natural, IMO. Sure, there are ofcourse other causes.....it has been stated more than once that it's been around a long time, but it got a whole lot worse in more recent years.

I continue to be amazed by what I am learning about vaccines. I have NEVER heard about this before. So now I know that my kids were injected with aborted fetus DNA...just GREAT!!! I never had my son get his second MMR because he almost died after the first one. An accute upper GI bleed that they never determined a cause for. A few years after it happened, a report by the CDC cited some instances where internal bleeding happened whithin a month of recieving it. I called our family doc but they laughed me off.

I think the number of adverse reactions is much, much greater than is reported. I have found that doctors are very reluctant to call something an adverse reaction.

Aborted fetus DNA....*shaking head*.....absolutely disgusting! How can they think they have the right to inject this foreign organic material into my children and NOT TELL ME!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
the problem is your calling waht in reality are multiple, individual disorders all autism.
they might look the same, but they are differnt.

new topics

join