It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Fight the New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
like I said 1 out of every three people in the twon is a mason. The whole police force masons, the president of the school masons. but that's besides the point. One of the guys was basically bragging about the whole thing. Masons in Tuskegee advertise that # when ever that can. They where dumb a** shrits like "to be one ask one" or "33 degrees of light". The founder of tuskegee was a mason Booker T Washington. That was the only way he could get a school for blacks was to do it throught you all. I give you mason credit for that and the march on washington. But I still think that you all are thugs in suits.

P.S i can allways tell when the mason have a meeting because when there not wereing their shirts they come on the yard in there suits and bow ties

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well don't assume so much I'll stop assuming so much about you.

You've made several assumptions thus far, the largest one is that the dudes jumping this guy you talk about, were masons. I ask, did they charge into battle with a Giant Masonic Banner or something? Or did they beat him up with a square and compasses?

As for your views of Jews I simply just strongly disagree.

The Catholics up until Vatican two blamed the Jews for the death of Jesus. (question: shouldn't they praise the jews? After all if Jesus wasn't crucified then how could he have died for your sins). Anyways this is why Jews were killed left and right.

Jews DO own Israel, the never left there, just because a massive empire conquered the land and it was shuffled about from empire to empire until Brittain took control, doesn't mean it is any less theirs.

Granted though this problem in Palestine is a bit burdensome, but you can't just kick the Jews out becaues they didn't play nice, after all who really threw the first stone? No one is certain but I think it was the Palestinians.

Someone just needs to establish a way for the Palestinians to be represented there....who says Israel must be a theocratic state? the Jews are home, can't others be too?

But it would be nice Mr. N0_hope if there were less "bleep-outs" in your posts. Better language would make it much more pleasant to read your posts.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So the Freemason's aren't part of the New World Order?
I honestly thought they were. Guess everything I've heard and read was all lies then...bummer!

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
All of *what* that you've heard & read? After all, there's a lot of anti-religious & anti-mason websites out here on the 'net...And all of them that I've seen so far display more hatred than any kind of *proof*.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Just so you know...I haven't read anything on the net about this. The information I gathered was from books and what friends and family have told me. I'm usually not one to point fingers, but all the information I've gotten has pointed fingers to the Freemasons-and other groups and people as well to being connected to the NWO? Now with that said...you and anyone else who reads this and thinks I've been lied to, I am very willing to read your justifications. I'm not so closed minded that- If someones shows me legitimate proof-I wouldn't change my mind about their involvement.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
What books? Would it hurt to provide a few titles? I *don't* rely on a single source of info myself, ya' know...

"Armed (with a library card) & dangerous"...

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It wouldn't be a bad idea. After all, hip hop artists among other artists do exercise their freedom of speech. But many artists have been doin' this for a long time. "It's like elevator music, nobody listen's"..Fighting the NWO is daring, but if you're down to fight for the 'cause, then..You had better be sure it'd be an alliance more powerful than hip hop.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Yep, basically, I hate to break it to you Majestica but you've been duped.

Taken for a ride, by the highly popular fiction genre: Freemasonry and the NWO.

Much fact books should be moved to the fiction section, but people today are so ignorant you need only say "This is a fact" with a lot of misquoted sources or stuff taken out of context, and presto, it is "fact".

Most of what you read majestica probably is completely taken out of context, to further the demented ends of the author.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well as I'm sure you both already know the books I'm referring too, I don't feel I really need to name them. I mean, what exactly will that accomplish? It's quite evident one or both of you are freemason's, so ofcourse you would defend them to the bitter end-and I can honestly respect that. But unless you can prove that they aren't what I think they are- then my mind remains unchanged. This is what I asked for on the first page/my second post and I have yet to receive? BTW..I'm am not asking for an "argument" I'm simply asking to hear your defense then it will be up to me whether I believe you or not.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Masons just love to argue that's all

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
No, I'm not a Mason & I'm not trying to defend them...I already know the sources I've read, I was merely asking what sources *you've* seen. I'm not trying to attack or defend anything here, I'm just asking for some "common reference point" so I can see where your opinions came from.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ok,are there 33degrees in masonry???

Is there titles given to each member???

how long does it take for a mason to be at the top.....the head mason or whatever that is???

just curious!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
2 Helen: I don't think farmers ever become Masons... You are an aussie, right?

2 Hammerite: You mofo, any chance of changing that avator to something more feasible?

2 whoever started the subj: HipHop ... Shoot, mofo, are
you saying that that is going to make any difference?
Than, why don't whe ask companies like Microsoft and Coke to spread the word - might be more effective! LMAO you!

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Yes there is a name to each degree, all 33

And Majestica, your defense of your sources is about as good as a person claiming their Nursery Rhymes are real, because the only people who oppose them are the ones who don't believe in them.

I must ask you to realize, that if you are reading a good book on Masonry (which you probably aren't) there is no "NWO" speech and the like, because Masonry has nothing to do with the "NWO" which I doubt even exists.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Willy peterson
Jim Marrs
Dwight L. Kinman
William Cooper
David Icke

Now I am not saying that I 100% believe these writors or other people. But it makes great sense to me. Maybe I am the one who is being fooled-and you know what? That's fine..I don't care, it does not hurt me to believe that the NWO and the ones who are behind it- is real. It's kind of like this...if you think something will happen and it does, then atleast you were "somewhat" prepared for it. But on the other hand if you "refuse" to believe something will ever happen, and it does, then you are the one in great danger, you are the one who has fallen under the ultimate deception. And as far as freemasonaries go...Do you honestly think they would come out and say to you as a member even, yeah we are part of this NWO, you don't mind do ya? No they wouldn't, they will deny, deny, deny and of course you would believe them and dispute this to people like me.
Is it me or you who has the wool pulled over their eyes?

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
ya know the best way to fight the nwo is if evryone didnt talk about it then it wouldnt exist because its not real anyway.

arc

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My biggest reservation about taking anything David Icke said seriously is that the poor guy had a massive nervous breakdown, went completely bonkers for several months and then came out with all these theories. However they were completely incoherent for quite some time - he appeared on Wogan on British TV and just couldn't hold his story together. The crowd practically laughed him off stage.

I suppose you could argue that insanity sometimes generates the closest truth of all, but I'm not certain in this case.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcMy biggest reservation about taking anything David Icke said seriously is that the poor guy had a massive nervous breakdown, went completely bonkers for several months and then came out with all these theories.

...Could it be that he learned something that *caused* such a massive breakdown?...After all, different people react differently even to the same information. Perhaps, just perhaps, he might really be on to something very big & it took a breakdown & several months to be capable of psychologically handling it all...And *then* started to put out those theories to the public? If confronted with the same information, some people may have such a breakdown & *never* recover...Others may only suffer from temporary confusion...Still a few others may just figure that they "felt that something was wrong all along" & just go on with their lives.

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Did anyone ever notice that Hammerite seems to imply that he 'DOES KNOW' everything, everytime??? Or is it just me??? I think this guy thinks that just because he claims to be a 'Mason', that he can tell everyone they are wrong when ever he isn't right and they will just go "Oh ok, I see now. I was blind until the great Mason came before my useless eyes. Thanks to him I can see."

What a joke. Look Hammerite, we know you think everything your master says is true and that you are just a pawn in their game. Turn around and see for yourself who is lauging at you besides those like us who you so valiantly face.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but hip-hop is a disgrace to music, in my opinion....now, to use music as propaganda, sure, it's being used as that right now.....but hip-hop? Save me......its a bastion of ignorance and often promotes animalistic behavior.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join