It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Fight the New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ok some of you may not agree with me but I believe that the only way to fight something as big as the New World Order is to expose the truth to the public. What is the best way to do this? I think it is Hip-Hop . Now before you start to criticize here me out. I believe that Hip �Hop is a movement. Even though it has become so corrupt by capitalism (i.e. the materialistic side of It and the violence) I believe that it is really the only way to fight this thing. Think about It, Hip-hop is world wide. It can move the soul and make people relate to the hardships one has been through. Why do you think that so many have embraced Emenim.

It also teaches one to be your self. They can control your body with microchips and watch us with cameras but they can�t control your mind. If only there were an MC that was pure and that could tell the whole world about the truth that establishment doesn�t want us to see. I hope that in the near future there will be an artist that will challenge those on capital hill buy rhyming prophetic flows that will inform the youth because it is the youth that will inherit this earth.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
so what you are trying to say, is that
If a World wide teacher came on stage to inform the present and future generation of people on good morals and behaviour ,we should listen???

Quote////N0_hope_in_sight

hope that in the near future there will be an artist that will challenge those on capital hill buy rhyming prophetic flows that will inform the youth because it is the youth that will inherit this earth.

Is that how you see ""How to fight the New World Order""???

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No you fight the New World Order with Organizations like Freemasonry...or Knights of Columbus.

Fraternities that are secular that can make descisions for themselves and ideas for themesleves without Governmental influences nor Religious Influence.

Masonry already proved instrumental in freeing the world from Religious intollerance to a degree.

And Like wise Knights of Columbus has proved instrumental, in making Catholics more aware that they can better give charity than just through tithes...heh.

And there are hundreds of various generally good fraternities.

Even E Clampus Vitus, "Clampers" plays an important role in relief.
If you knew who they were and what they did, you'd get the joke
They are actually great people....Californian dominant really.

Such Fraternities that suck? Social Fraternities at College, boy they have no direction.

And then the Skull & Bones are just greedy bums, they can be damaging.

Your idea of hip hop is foolish...Hip hop only serves to degrade the morality of society.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
so what you are saying is that,

Organizations like Freemasonry...or Knights of Columbus, will be of great influence in this New world order???

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen
so what you are saying is that,
Organizations like Freemasonry...or Knights of Columbus, will be influencial in this New world order???

he's saying that we can defeat the new world order with the guidance of masonry & kofc.

[Edited on 3-9-2003 by echelon]

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hammerite
Your idea of hip hop is foolish...Hip hop only serves to degrade the morality of society.

i agree... genres such as 'hip hop' has become more of a diversion of the 'nwo' to keep the common member of the working class from discovering that there is more to life.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
he's saying that we can defeat the new world order with the guidance of masonry & kofc.

[Edited on 3-9-2003 by echelon]

so,we should have trust in freemasons to defeat the N.W.O........

I ask , why should we do that???

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   

well... they were the ones that granted us freedom in this great nation, we call america.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by echelon

well... they were the ones that granted us freedom in this great nation, we call america.

but i'm in Australia................

ok,i still dont see why i would trust some orginization ........

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yes it is organizations like that, where free thinking is possible behind closed doors. Where the powerful have no power. In masonry every man is on the level. From the student just starting out in life, to the aging Judge closing his books for a final time. From police to construction workers, to attourneys to senators.

In the lodge you meet on the level, the NWO, can not survive in a free thinking society. Free thinking means equality. And Fraternities, some are started just for fun, but all allow free thinking.

The contrary of a Fraternity would be a Cult, where one man thinks for you and you listen because you "think" you agree, or you are afraid not to. (KKK and Nazism respectively)

Anything intollerant is mind-control, both for the slave, and the master.

When you are intollerant you can't control your own actions, even if you are the Emperor of the World, if you have no tollerance, you are a slave to your emotions.

One could argue this is from where the idea of a Devil came from. God is man who reasons, the Devil is man who feels.

And if you study fraternities (sororities too I suppose) you'll see when men of like mind join together, they discuss in harmony.

Some Fraternities's like mind is to party. And some is to hate.

Masonry's is to be tollerant, and moral, and charitable.

I can't speak for KofC but I feel they are the same, only for Catholic Men.

And there are many scholarly Fraternities, where the people there have a like mind to further themselves in schools, and knowledge.

And then you have Skull and Bones, where their like mind is to further themselves and see that they all become gods among men.

There is a wide range of what Fraternities do.

But in the end the only people who can stop an "NWO" is a people who can be tollerant, and thoughtful, away from prying eyes.

And so long as Freemasonry exists strongly in a nation, that nation can not fall into a true Police State, because their lodges will be free of these rules. And history has already proven that Masonry urges the best in men, not the worst. (See George Washington, Ben Franklin, John Hancock, amongs thousands of others ranging from scholars like Elias Ashmole to simple citizens who protest evil with blue flowers, such as German Masons in Nazi Germany).

Aside from this there's always the speculation that Freemasons secretly are behind the "NWO" or are devil worshipers or some such thing.

I know I don't drink baby blood and I certainly don't decide who the future Congress and President will be.

But there will always be speculation against any society that hides themselves, or in Masonry's case, does not publicize themselves. In masonry's case, my signature rings true. Some of the most accurate Masonic history has been written by people who at the time were not masons

But helen if you're in Australia, then you should look into what Masons do for you there
I'm sure they do more then you think.

And in a final note. Hip-hop is preposterous, sure I think they too disagree with "Big Brother" but I'd sooner sell my freedom then my soul.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Jesus wasn�t a part of any organization and look how much he has change this world. All those organizations that you talk about are so secretive that they do not teach to the common people. You have to join them in order to have relevance in the political arena. �Government for the people� yea right it's more like a Government for the Secret Societies. You don�t think those people in the middle east know about Freemason, and your wack ass knights. While we were over here thinking that we were going to have an election they already knew that Bush was going to get into office one way or another. How the hell can secret societies help every human being on this planet. They can�t you can only help a selective few. So you can perform your rituals and sleep in confines if you think that will help stop the new world order but I chose to do something else.

I believe the best way to stop all theses societies like skull and Bones is to expose them for what they really are, evile and demonic. I don�t feel the same about masons, However you all are as corrupt t as hell to. I went to school at Tuskegee University. 1 out of every 3 people in the town is a mason. This guy got pistol wiped on campus for messin with this masons girl friend and no one got in trouble except the dude who got pistol whiped and jumped by like 10 masons. Yea that sounds very charitable and virtuous, he got an a.s.s kicked for free. You all are no different from gangs to me. And that is only one of many examples of where i've seen for my self that orgizination were religous or secret become corrupt when they obtain power. What the hell do you think caused the anti-masonic movement in america. People abusing power.

Hip-hop is a movement born out the hardships of opressed people. It shows not only America but the whole world what is truly happening. These rappers are a product of this society and against all odds they made it!!! You may think it demoralises but it open not only peoples eyes but there minds to the craps that america would rather put under the rug

[Edited on 9-3-2003 by N0_hope_in_sight]

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I can tell you that freemasons are supporting if not bringing in the new world order, not stopping it. Freemasonary is the occult. That's why it's in the occult dictionary. Occult is satanic in nature.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Apparently, you've wrongly linked the definition of the word "occult" with "satanism" & "magic".

Occult: adj supernatural, magical; secret; hidden from view; not immediately obvious.

An organization *can* be called "occult" simply by being a group of secretive people that have nothing to do with mysticism in any way. As secretive as the government & corporate board groups are nowadays, they can also be classified as "occult" as well.

Clue: By a dictionary.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well Rouge Chris, what super powers have you that has magically aided you in disovering that Freemasonry is behind "everything" evil in the world?

Hmm, did you somehow sneak yourself into that so secret 34th degree meeting, so secret that not even 33rd members know they exist (LOL) and over hear their plans to rule the world?

Wow No_hope...I suppose masons just charge into battle with gigantic standards of the ancient Knights Templar as they gang up against one dude who looked at their girlfriends the wrong way.

Any more cornball anecdotes?

Oh and NO_hope, we're way different from gangs....gangs are at the recieving end of the law book.

We're throwing it

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Oh and NO_hope since you obviously are retarded and don't know history.

Jesus had followers, he had his own little cult which later exploded and became Christianity.

But then I guess a 12 year old fool who thinks rap is anything but the worst of society that should be destroyed, wouldn't realize that Jesus had people called "Apostles".

Hmmm....group? yes.

Which actually is why you'll find me so proud of Freemasonry. It is secular.

It doesn't believe Hiram Abiff is the son of God, nor does it preach any religion, just simply how to live a life that doesn't ruin other people's lives, and gives access to a way to help those who's lives were ruined by less than Masonic peoples.

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by Hammerite]

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
""Free Will""

so what does ""freemasonary "" teach...........???

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
To be good men and true. Relieve the distressed. To regaurd the human race as a whole family and so on.

Basically anything good in a society that would prevent slavery of yourself. I know I know, in the past there were southern Masons who had slaves, totally different story.

We are talking about taking people in a society, far different from the tribal reaches of Africa during the 1800s and before.

Today it's no longer a fight of "power" but a fight of mind, and Freemasonry, and many other groups (not rap) promotes thinking and the freedom of mind. I have said it before and I'll say it again.

The only time you can think freely, is in secrecy. Good luck to anyone wanting to think there were planets around other stars in the early 1600s, they burned the guy who thought that at that time.

Freemasonry gives a great outlet for free thought to be passed from mind to mind, without being burned at the stake.

And somehow people twist this into thinking "oh well he must be a heritic or devil worshipper or some such thing." wrong.

You are all devil worshippers too if you want to judge that way.

Do you really think, with all that you know, the Catholic Church would let you live in the year 1100s? No, they'd burn us all, "Horseless carriages"? "Men on the MOON!?" He must be a witch BURN THEM.

The whole WORLD has evolved a long way from those days, thanks in part by Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Oh and NO_hope, we're way different from gangs....gangs are at the recieving end of the law book.

We're throwing it

You all have the same structure though. Rather than controlling a block in a city, your controlling a country in the world. Instead of living by the gun and dying by the gun we have lived by the nuclear bomb and will soon die by them. All we have done is exploit and put other countries into poverty. Israel has a stock pile of about 100+ nuclear bombs. Who do you think help them get that #. The U.S why money and power. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. All you all are doing is putting the nail in the coffin. I hope you got your duct tape cause your gonna need it

P.S I saw that dude get stomped and other people get stomped by your brothers so don�t give me that Bull #

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well you sure are confused about Israel, as most any kid these days is.

Israel is there because millions of Jews were killed, and have millions more have died years before Hitler was even concieved.

What was it Frankfurt? Somewhere in Germany they burned down the entire Jewish quater, and "cremated" all the Jews there, this was in the 1600--1700s and a German Poet wrote a poem about it called (I believe) "The Cremation of the Jews". Talking about how Jews by the hundreds were thrown into the fires.

This is no knew thing, only these past decades with the creation of Israel, has the Jews stopped being persecuted. Stopped having to worship in sewers, and stopped being murdered left and right.

The fact you think Israel is there because of power and greed only further shows your ignorance.

Truman was reluctant at first, but he being a Mason he knew the history of the world, and when his friend (A jew) came forth and told him that Jews need their own country, or Nazism will find a new name, and new people to do the same in the future to the Jewish people. This is why in the end Truman agreed with the creation of Israel by the rest of the world.

Britain gave up ITS palestine, there never was any Muslim nation there, and there never will be, it is Jewish land since before the dawn of the western world in Greece, and it has always been occupied by Jews.

PS. What makes you so sure they were Masons, were they beating the dude up with a giant Square and Compasses?

[Edited on 12-3-2003 by Hammerite]

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Answer this why is the ark of the convent in Ethiopia? When the Jews were being persecuted wasn�t there a country in Africa that wanted to accept them with open arms? They claim that the land is theirs because of biblical ties. That�s like me claiming parts of Africa because of Kush? Like I said before you�re full of it. And second I ain�t no damn kid I�m a grown a** man. I find it very disrespectful for you to think you can talk down to me. You can hide behind your shroud of masonry or whatever secret butt f**king society you belong to however like I said before you don�t know me. Ok. holla

<<   2  3 >>

join