It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials – Aliens - The Creators/Designers - Technology 1111

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In all fairness, alot of the masses are stupid people. You forget your basic human rights, when events, situations, circumstances are presented infront of you, you push it away, your not interested, you'd rather let the fight go to the winning hand and expect results. For those of you not aware, SOPA only needs to be passed and Martial Law will be knocking on your doors. Forget about what you think you know about your government. Forget about what you see going on down at Occupy Wall Street. Theres a bigger picture in this, and ET_MAN, who-ever he is, where ever he is, is not important. He was on to something. I'd love to say more, But I can't. You do your own diggin.

You all attract everything into your lives, so you can banter, winge and complain but don't expect sympathy from me. You have only done it to yourselves. Because of alot of you here and around the world, you've been so blind, you've made the rich even richer, the middle class is shrinking and the poor will soon disappear.

You want proof of extraterrestrials, theres PLENTY! Your just not looking properly.

You Attract What You Think About, The Most. So start attracting what it is, you really desire, and you'll see it, when you believe it.

It's all in the-state-of-mind.

Rememer, those who are the MOST committed, WIN!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Yes, this is correct. And the BIG picture is, that GOD, Higher-Self, Guide(s), Angels, Genie, call it what you like, the elite are doing their best to keep us distracted and "dis-connected", because the biggest secret of them all is that, we are ALL Spiritual Beings.

Like you can master anything & everything by your given free will. After all isn't that what our Human Rights are for. We are born into slavery from day one. But not a lot of people are aware, they have a "Strawman."

The 99% of the people only need to realise this. We can only work 1% a time and increase it to 2% then 3% and eventually people will discover all the mass corruption in this small planet we call EARTH.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't worry about death anymore. Because we are eternal Spiritual Beings, and WE exist forever. And the challenges here on Earth, to have a willingness to accept change and to have a willingness to learn. We are here to LOVE.

Strangleholder, he has grasped the picture. I have much respect for people who are willing to strive for answers. Unfortunately the same feelings I do not present to the unwilling because I have tried time-and-time again to help them but some are so ignorant, god help him.

I just have to accept their wishes for their ignorance as hurtful as it can be to see and feel, and move on, and only focus on improving myself and others who too are willing.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
And remember, there are no right or wrong answers, they are just opinions, thoughts and beliefs.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join