It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials – Aliens - The Creators/Designers - Technology 1111

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Greetings ET_Man,

A question for you. What is your opinion on how many alien groups are dealing with humans now, and why?

Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi! ET MAN,

Have you ever been taken off planet?

Once to ICO, it had no effect on me other than to show me somewhere else.

I can at will manipulate energy, you can?

Yes I can pull it in but that's about it..

I never had the desire to develop it further because it means nothing to me... Why not?

Because I am not invested in this world, I care as little about the pros as I do about the cons of being here...

I'm sure there are hundreds of versions out there but there is only ONE-1 Truth, could you agree with that?

Who knows really, the Jesus mob figure they know, the new age crowd figure they know and you figure you know along the other people out there with an idea. I would wager whatever the concept, if its been developed on earth with our monkey minds then its not worth anything outside the other realms. Imagine if a 2nd dimensional entity came to you with a concept explaining how it all works, wouldn't you discount it because it came from the second dimension and therefore is beneath us?

Let's continue the discussion, by the way this is not about who is right or who is wrong but simply about sharing our thoughts and ideas on things.

Agreed my friend...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by strangleholder1]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Greetings ET_Man,

A question for you. What is your opinion on how many alien groups are dealing with humans now, and why?

Peace

Hi Inforeal,

That is a big area but one-1 reason why I started this thread. I do plan to eventually get into that.

A short answer to that question is 'many' groups and for many different reasons.

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Hi Strangleholder1,

Hi! ET MAN,
I'm sure there are hundreds of versions out there but there is only ONE-1 Truth, could you agree with that?

Who knows really,

In your opinion could everyone-1's version of creation be correct?

If someone paints a painting and let's take Leonardo Da Vinci for example, the painting becomes well known and recognized. Leonardo Da Vinci then takes credit for the painting. Over time Leonardo Da Vinci passes on, then suddenly a king decides to take credit for the painting claiming that he was the original painter of the painting covering any trace of it's origin and of Leonardo Da Vinci. Is there only one-1 truth behind who painted that original painting?

“On July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong became the first human to step on the moon.”

Was Neil Armstrong really the first human to step on the moon?

From your perspective - do you believe there to be only One-1 truth behind human origin and how planet Earth came to be?

Let's continue the discussion, by the way this is not about who is right or who is wrong but simply about sharing our thoughts and ideas on things. Agreed my friend...

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Hi Inforeal,

Nowhere. This SOUL is in no location, therefore there is no where to go because we are not anywhere in particular in the first place but inside of consciousness.

Would you like to further explain what you mean?

What happens to a person when they (according to human understanding) die?

What do you believe takes place exactly?

Thanks
Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
A little demonstration/exercise on the human brain technology/creation/player. (call it what you will)

Stare closely at the center of the video and keep your eye's still, then look at the Point of Light above the video.

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Crazy stuff, your threads are truly captivating. They just invoke so much thought.

I don't have much to add right now, but know that I'll be reading this thread. I'm still trying to get a grasp of everything you say ET_Man.

thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi Inforeal,

Nowhere. This SOUL is in no location, therefore there is no where to go because we are not anywhere in particular in the first place but inside of consciousness.

Would you like to further explain what you mean?

What happens to a person when they (according to human understanding) die?

What do you believe takes place exactly?

Thanks
Best Wishes!

I accept the basic Buddhist concept of “life after death” what they call “Bardo” and some of the Islamic lore on the matter.

The consciousness is sort of in a dream state; of course that entails not being in control therefore eventually one will be brought back into this world through another birth.

It is quite simple, unless one willingly enters the celestial light of the PERFECT CIRCLE at death [a very unfamiliar and unlikely thing because remember our PERFECT CIRCLE is now an ELLIPSE-IMPERFECT CIRCLE and the light is too intense and unformiliar], then they ultimately recycle back to this world-dimension to work out the ELLIPSE condition we have fallen into.

As of now the SOUL is a broken machine because of the ELLIPSE; which will always in some form return here until the SOUL returns to the PERFECT CIRCLE.

The only thing that will break this cycle is something known as the APOCALYPSE.
This APOCALYPSE is when all MICROCOSM’S [9] and the MACROCOSM [11] return to the PERFECT CIRCLE involuntarily.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

The soul is engined by the HOLY SPIRIT, TAO and RAO, until the ESSENCE is healed [RESSURECTION-PURIFIED of the ELLIPSE] and then the human is again perfect or complete . . . therein is no such thing as death.

This ELLIPSE is the real MATRIX!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Its a little different. We are the Infinite Rays of Light, similar yet unique, and 3d humanity is a smaller drop of the bucket of consciousness, interfacing. In other words, the rest of us is somewhere else, the US that is in this Time Frame of our Infinite Lives I mean.

Some of us are still embarked on the lessons, most of us are. Some due to Karma, some here to help and also affected by negativity here. Some are literally, from the Future, from Beyond. Ie they've already passed the test and they ARE their Higher Self. Like the movie, What Dreams May Come, that ET_MAN posted, the Hell Scene:

"I forgive you."
"For killing my children and my sweet husband?"
"For being so wonderful, that a guy would leave heaven and come to hell to hang around with you."
(paraphrased!)

This is but a digital illusion, and actually, due to the negative faction taking over roughly 300 000 or so years ago, a matrix within a matrix. Though our Higher Selves and the Family of Light do not allow anything that does not further our development and ultimately hold the final cards to everything. Which is precisely why TPTB play this system like a chess game, or the masonic, black and white tiled floor, and while they do atrocious things to people, they also release truth at times too, trying to maintain balance. Their Handlers obviously it would be over quickly if we did not have around us, at every moment, access to the truth and true way. Both the Beyond and Higher Cosmos would sail in and set it right again.

After two years of sightings and contact, with my family often, I was on a huge search for the answers, pushed constantly. Also for memories to come back since some had already spontaneously returned.

The sungazing, is a direct line home. The contact with Higher Self is the best contact one can have. I do not even stargaze anymore! Though the contact is still continuing.

ET_MAN showed me a simply video, that was not even his favorite, and yet it appealed perfectly to me, and all my kids loved it too.

I call it the Infinity Zoom video.
I like the relaxed music in it. But at the end of this video, I was a little shocked, because I had never really contemplated Infinity before, and instinctively reached quickly in to "feel" the answer, and was greeted by my Higehr Self, who is amazing.

Family difficulties recently, and much tension. There are many in the family that are actually quite dysfunctional and reactive, and blind. I felt so disappointed in everyone and in myself. Then, at this moment when it seemed to me, that all was lost, by everyones arguments and just felt depressed, there was no cut off point. Even more contact occurred, guidance on a direct level. And being flooded from within, as if a wellspring was swelling up within me. At one point in a tense moment, my HS stepped in directly and spoke saying, "You are a Ray of Sunshine, smile and be a warm, loving Ray at all times. Just reach within!"

Another time worried about lack of houses where we are moving and feeling trapped, and it was "This is just a program, easily changeable, we can work with you and your higher wishes to change all the details here, so do not worry about a thing. Set aside all worries and focus on your wishes and highest good." (paraphrased, for the exact words are gone."

Yesterday, I felt a greeting from the Beyond for my entire family and a friend as well, well up within me, and there was this incredible light filled, floating warming feeling, very very hard to describe what I'm talking about. I just knew who I was and what we are truly connected to.

The Sun is the projector/laser that erects the Hologram, and more. It is the broadcast signals in, and their are more signals, such as from the massive Star (white/black hole technology as all stars perhaps have) at the Center of the Galaxy. It holds the paradigms in for this DVD run, or our solar system, based on our space/time 3D model. The Universe is an Infinite number of channels and every system its own DVD running at its own illusionary programmed Time, based on orbit, its own channel, and every heavenly body within a different subcategory of spacetime within. Only higher channels can see lower ones. We see the Patchwork Collage Universe flat as 3D. But its not 3D, and not our spacetime, so we don't see what is truly there at all!

The Stars, our Sun in particular for us, represents the broadcast signal in, and the Universe like a giant flatscreen TV combo DVD player.

We are the Rays broadcast in. The only thing that is Real is Light. Light = matter. Matter = Light. All that is, we manifest and all is through the Family of Light!

And no matter how hard it is to see, if we can touch base with ourselves, and take each step in a loving way, always helping, never judging or hurting another, we are progressing onwards. And when things occur that disappoint us in others and ourselves, we should look at them, for they are teaching us valuable information, and know that our Family is right there for us at all times.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is a Project Avalon/Bill Ryan video interview of David, Icke
about the info in his new Book, "Human Race Get Off Your Knees".

Lots of fascinating new info especially about the moon (hollowed out)
being brought here by the Reptilians as their base for taking over Earth.

Well worth watching!

www.davidicke.com...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Maiden PEI]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maiden PEI
This is a Project Avalon/Bill Ryan video interview of David Icke,
about the new info in his latest book, "Human Race Get Off Your Knees".

Fascinating stuff!

Especially about the moon (hollowed out)
being brought here by the Reptilians as their base for taking over Earth.

Well worth watching!

www.davidicke.com...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Maiden PEI]

Not really sure about Mr Icke, I like his "SUN" of god theory and his bloodline work but I think the madness has touched him. I also don't agree with him passing off Bill Hicks's best lines as his own...

ET MAN The answer to your question "What is the 1 truth, we can all agree on" the answer is......LIGHT!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

I'm not familiar with Bill Hicks.

Who is he & what best lines of his did David Icke use in the video?

That would be very naughty of David, if he did that.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

Bill Hicks was an American stand up comedian/prophet, this great man foreseen alot of what is happening today in the world.

Google him, he is a genius...He died in 1994 and ever since then Icke has been using his lines without giving Hicks any credit....

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The Higher self: What most of us are unconscious of constitutes the HOLY SPIRIT, TAO, and RAO - INFIINTE SPIRIT. Also the two inner suns that is our vehicle to higher consciousness: the CHAKRAS and LATAIFS.

We are only conscious of the two lower worlds that are the world of BODY and MIND
We are unconscious of the two higher worlds that are the worlds of the SOUL and SPIRIT.

One must not merely “contact” HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS but learn to integrate it with the HOLISTIC SELF and then you will become THE COMPLETE HUMAN–GOD!

The Negative Faction: Could never hurt us until we were fooled to eat the forbidden fruit from the Tree of Life and immortality . . . . That over time caused the fall of man. . . . We became an IMPERFECT CIRCLE subject to all what we experience now as negativity.

Now we are fulfilling with our own bodies what the “ first negative faction” was suppose to be doing for us . . . shielding ADAM from the sun’s heat.

Some of the “negative faction” are just vultures roaming around looking for prey, fear them not, but indeed fear what your soul has fallen to for that is the only thing that can doom you.

The Matrix: Is the ELLIPSE-IMPERFECT CIRCLE that we are born in, live in, and become corrupted by, and occupy inwardly and outwardly until we evolve back to the PERFECT CIRCLE. Indeed it is a matrix within a matrix but the first matrix is a HOLY one that is the ESSENCE, one of our transcendent light bodies of the SOUL that has been temporarily corrupted by us falling into its furnace of life.
“Go not upon this tree, less you be corrupted”

ET_MAN: In the beginning when the lower ADAM enjoyed the paradise of the Garden of Eden, unhindered by corruption, he was attended by the HIGHER ADAM, the celestial scientist who was at the spiritual level of all the PROPHETS and called in the scripture, THE LORD, or the HIGHER ADAM. This divine ARCHETYPE [HIGHER ADAM] was one of the 6 transcendent divine natures of being and existed as an embodiment of the MASTER teacher of the spiritual sciences. He told the lower ADAM not to venture into the circle of creation at the point of the SOURCE-MOTHER of the SUN. Eventually by the encouragement of the “negative faction” the LOWER ADAM ventured into the circle of creation from the wrong perspective . . . an abomination of action that eventually led to the present world of suffering for all humans born into it.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The connection,contact and downloads I've received are so wonderful, its really Quantum wierdness meets the Beyond. In simple metaphoric terms you're becoming self, in Infinity by percieving self, and your life is like an Infinite Roll of Film, with Infinite clips in it, each clip is another you. You could have a round table meeting with yourself,

Your Higher Self, is a Future You. And there is always a Higher Higher Self, a Beyond the Beyond, progressing into eternity.

The positives, the benevolent ETs many are having contact with, are Family, and even yourself checking in.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I've been thinking it over, the better answer to your question "what is the -1 truth we can all agree on?"

The one truth we can all agree on is LOVE.....

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
I've been thinking it over, the better answer to your question "what is the -1 truth we can all agree on?"

The one truth we can all agree on is LOVE.....

Hi Strangleholder1,

I've read some of your recent posts and am wondering what has changed your perspective around from once believing the following?

"The one truth we can all agree on is LOVE."

I hope things are going well for you and know that I have respect and love for you regardless of what you believe in.

Love & Peace
Best Wishes!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Greetings, this is my first post, and I thought I would contribute with a bit of my own schizophrenic thoughts, to this interesting thread.

The boundary between the LS and the HS is the illusion. This boundary is like a hologram, and it can have many dimensions and shapes, rules and orientations, creators and spectators. From my perspective, or to be more precise what I Self choose to believe, is that the only one controlling it is me. I can at any time/space choose another direction. In other words, the concept of illusion is itself illusory. There are many ideas and ways of thinking wich help us understand ourselves, but the problem in them is that the pathways they create can become even more narrow than the ones one started with. It is important to remember why one started. I used to get into "what is really the real reality?" discussions with myself a lot, ever since I was 16. This had its own effect on my mental and spiritual health, but recently IT just hit me. The MACHINE. Imagine being stuck inbetween its gears. It just runs the same program over and over again, whether you like it or not. It seemed I had accessed the core mechanism of what is really driving the whole thing. I was mistaken. The deeper you go into it, the smaller you get.

So how does one become untraceable? How does one live outside of the Program? And I'm not even talking about society and how one is brought up to believe certain things and all that. Beyond that, and beyond the idea of the "brain in a jar'. I know there is such a state, because I used to be there. I remember me as an 8 year old having experienced telekinesis. I used to remember what came before life, simply on the basis that I used to know for sure that I'm alive.

Most of us are still like mummys resting in a pyramid. It is spectacular and fascinating, and there is much to learn, but it is still a tomb. All I want is to get out of it, to the desert. You know what they say, Allah has 100 names; man knows 99 of these names, but only the camel knows the 100th.

I guess that is the biggest search, that 1%, that 0.01%, the eternally elusive escaping element. The larger answers you demand, the larger ones you get.

“Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”
- Winnie the Pooh

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Not able to watch the second video

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The biggest weapon known to the "elite" is the use of "Conspiracy Theory."

You know as well as I do that it is sometimes silly explaining to the "Sheeple" that they cannot require all the evidence in the Universe, to support their statements or theories, as there is none to support it, there is no evidence to support it. That has been the way of the Universal Cosmic Laws for thousandths of years.

And besides I'm starting to wonder reasoning with the 99% when they can quite easily argue amongst themselves and continue attracting the same circumstances, situations, experiences, events, & so forth without their prior knowledge. Besides you only ever learn this knowledge being on the "inside-of-a-private-club."

But I know the "few" corrupted mankind, it is no reason to let them continue to get away with it.

You say, "Deny Ignorance" I say the "how" is not important, and only the "why."

What difference is denying what the Sheeple so-call the Ignorance when they have been conditioned to think and believe that they need evidence to support ALL of their statements and theories. That is in it-self the biggest weapon on earth. 99% of the "persons" are living in a deluded mind-state of illusions, for the greedy few who have robbed you all of Your Human Rights, and theres thousandths of people rambling on about PROOF, PROOF, PROOF, and it all goes t*t's up for them when they realise that, "They Don't Know, That They Don't Know, But They Think They Know, and that is why most people fail.

Wakey wakey, for thousandths of years people not humans because your not classed as humans by the maritime admiralty law, you are classed as "persons." Which virtually means, you have no rights. Your slaves to the system. And I think to myself, you lot are so bloody hard to convince of anything because you always want PROOF.

The "how" is not important until you understand the "why."

They are the old rules that have been taught through the bloodlines for milenias. I'm so glad I am being mentored to spot the difference between the sheeple and the herd.

edit on 17-12-2011 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join