It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials – Aliens - The Creators/Designers - Technology 1111

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Before moving on, I felt it necessary to add this.

A fundamental/basic Introduction on the Universe and Infinity.

A View From Earth!

The Earth travels approximately 595 million miles around the sun every year at a speed of roughly
66,600 miles per hour or 18 miles per second.

It takes Light roughly 8 minutes to reach Earth from the Sun.

When one looks up at the Sun they are viewing events
that occurred 8 minutes into the past.

The Sun converts around 600 million tons of hydrogen into approximately 596 million Tons of helium Every Second. 4 million tons is converted into energy per second, roughly 240 Million Tons per Minute.

Some of the biggest Stars yet discovered by science are 3,000 Kelvin/cool supergiants 2,600 times the size of the Sun.

There are roughly 100+ Billion Stars in the Milky Way galaxy. There are roughly 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs (Failed Stars) in the Milky Way galaxy.The Milky Way galaxy is around 100,000 light years wide, it would take you approximately 100,000 years to travel the Milky Way galaxy at the speed of light going 186,000 miles per second or 11 MILLION+ miles per minute at 669+ MILLION miles per hour.

Andromeda galaxy approximately 2,500,000 Light years away. The Light that recorded this image left Andromeda roughly 2.5 Million years ago. Andromeda galaxy is approximately 200,000 light years wide, twice the size of the Milky Way galaxy.

The Infinite Universe that never ends, can one-1 bend/wrap their mind around it.

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Hi Strangleholder1,

LOL! You are hard to pin down I'll give you that my friend,

Are you trying to pin me down? Is that where your nick comes from? lol

I remember some of my past lives and it means nothing to me today.

Have you ever been taken off planet?

I can at will manipulate energy,

You can?

I never had the desire to develop it further because it means nothing to me...

Why not?

I have read and understood many differing versions of why we are here, all end up contradicting themselves the further you enter into them,

I'm sure there are hundreds of versions out there but there is only ONE-1 Truth, could you agree with that?

The real truth is no one knows the reason we are here,

Aren't you speculating?

If there is a ONE-1 Truth then someone-1 may just know what that ONE-1 truth is, could you agree with that?

Let's continue the discussion, by the way this is not about who is right or who is wrong but simply about sharing our thoughts and ideas on things.

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

Hi Mclinking,

Be prepared for change, inside as well as outside, be open, never closed, be prepared to be wrong (from time to time), the essence of becoming.

Well said

Learning from experiences/mistakes is what progressions all about.

Thanks for sharing,

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hey.

You might like this comparison vid. way better.
Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

Good point to bring up, however, blood is matter so its a perception. It only exists because we percieve it to exist. If the brain was put in a jar and hooked up to a computer that had pre-programmed info on it (and provided a power source for the brain) all you would percieve is what was on the computer...not the ;outside of the computer'.

Anyways, ET_MAN, that first video was a serious eye opener to me, i've thought about the stuff in that video in my own mind but never before had it explained so well, it actually made me feel excited and a bit scared at the same time.

What it does do for me is make me realse that ANYTHING is possible if you put your mind to it and get in the right frame of mind...and clearly that there is NO such thing as time or reality.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Hi Sinter Klaas,

The video was good, it shows a glimpse of the known Universe (according to current human understanding) as mapped through astronomical observations, similar to a few of the videos previously posted such as 'Zoom 100 Million Light years from Earth' 'Journey to the edge of the Universe.'

Thanks for the addition

Best Wishes!

[edit on 6-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by SeeingBlue

Hi SeeingBlue,

What does knowing this really change?

Better understanding the material world and reality in which one-1 lives brings 'Awareness.'

Best Wishes!

I understand that. That's pretty simple. But more specifically, what is bringing more awareness of the reality around you going to accomplish?

I'm not trying to prove you wrong or disagree, I just like to hear your answer.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

Hi SeeingBlue,

what is bringing more awareness of the reality around you going to accomplish?

What is learning more about the world in general going to accomplish?

What does one-1 hope to accomplish by going to school?

Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I love the concept of Dark Energy. It reminds me of my concept of the RAO—Unbounded Infinite Spirit that surrounds everything.

It is amazing that the modern [theoretical] physicist and cosmologists are actually discovering very spiritual truths—whether they know it or not—that may culminate in finally a drawing together of spirituality and religion.

Both sides, though need to be less dogmatic and more open to each other.

www.bookstrand.com...

www.integralworld.net...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Hu is the perceiver!

The SOUL has three transcendent light bodies:
The ESSENCE
The HOLY SPIRIT
The TAO

The ESSENCE is where we perceive states of consciousness and feel and experience them through a matrix of what is known in allegorical metaphysics as THE GARDEN OF EDEN. This ESSENCE has infinite states of consciousness.

The HOLY SPIRIT is the attributes and powers, intelligences, and sciences of “God” that nourishes this ESSENCE body.

In the SOUL it is the TAO that brings from the unbounded spirit [RAO] the energy that nourishes the SOUL . . . which is the fourth reality in being—RAO
This is the unbounded sprit of nothingness and everything or the abyss wherein all are from and will return. The RAO is all around us.

The only thing in reality is the SOUL
ESSENCE
HOLY SPIRIT
TAO
That draws its existence from the RAO

The Vedic mystics call this the ATMAN [SOUL]
The Sufi mystics call this INSANUL-KAMIL- Perfect-Complete Being

The reason why there are trinities in all the mystical paths is because they are referring to this soul, not any “God”

Yoga:
Brahman
Vishnu
Shiva

Islam:
The Lord of Men
King of Men
God of Men

Christian:
Father
Son
Holy Spirit

Theosophy:
The Adept
The Goddess
The Master

Buddhism:
The Buddha
The Sangha
The Dharma

The Native American Great Spirit is the RAO

Whatever ET_MAN is and knows, I respect him.

But on this knowledge

I AM THE AUTHORITY!

Peace and blessings

Hi Inforeal,

If you don't mind me asking, where does the above information come from exactly?

Do you do a lot of research and just go with whatever feels right?

Thanks
Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Greetings ET-Man,

This information is from thirty years of intense study of spiritual cosmology and the lore of the major mystical and occult sciences: Sufism, Kabbalah, Taoism, Buddhism, Christian Gnosticism, Hermitic science, and of course Yoga or Vedanta.

Over time a theoretical spiritual cosmology became to crystallize in my study.

This all began thirty years ago after coming off a spiritual retreat. Then ensued a slow revealing to me of a spiritual cosmology of the structure of the soul in microcosm and macrocosm.

As well the destiny of humanity

Peace and blessings

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Hi Inforeal,

Thanks for sharing that.

So if you don't me asking you a few questions for a change here they are.

Where do you believe that a 'soul' goes upon leaving the flesh?

What is the reason/purpose why 'souls' are here on Earth?

Thanks
Best Wishes!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
ET MAN,

I've been a distant and infrequent observer of a few of your threads, and I must say, you certainly keep people intrigued.

I am actually beginning my initial research into Qabalah (Kaballah) tonight, and figured since you are so willing to answer questions, what are your views on the practice?

Specifically, which version would be the most proper for our present time? Has Kaballah ever affected your life? How is the desire for knowledge not self-serving and semi-egotistical? Does the intention of use play into that "situation?"

I'm very ignorant on the practice of Kaballah. I am just looking for your .02.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Adding this in for now where there is only now and no such thing as in from the infinite/eternal perspective.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 7-6-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Reply to ET_MAN

Where do you believe that a 'soul' goes upon leaving the flesh?

What is the reason/purpose why 'souls' are here on Earth?

Nowhere. This SOUL is in no location, therefore there is no where to go because we are not anywhere in particular in the first place but inside of consciousness.

Until the human re-perfects themselves through metaphysical or spiritual work they recycle back to the “earth” or to another body.

This is occurring because of the three parts of the SOUL: ESSENCE, HOLY SPIRIT, and TAO, the ESSENCE is temporarily imbalanced. I call it an ELLIPSE—IMPERFECT CIRCLE, the technical term I apply to this imbalance.

It is the intelligence of the TAO and HOLY SPIRIT in each individual soul that is trying to re-perfect the SOUL by returning it to this dimension after death so the part of the soul that is temporarily imbalanced—the ESSENCE—can again gain its equilibrium.

The reason for this . . . our “creation” is manifold, but one of the reasons is to transmute energy and or balance it in the cosmic scheme.

Originally we were put on earth or we evolved to perfection [ First Adam] in order to fulfill the cosmic scheme [existentially] of being one of the transcendent six natures of being— that is the ADAMIC nature.
After the FALL we devolved to the state we are in now. "GOD" or the HOLY SPIRIT and TAO revealed through inspiration religion and metaphysics so humans could regain their balance.

Becuse humans are imbalanced they eventually distorted this revelation of religion [ as all religions now are distorted] and it is as of now almost useless as a tool to return to our original perfection.

A case of the patient polluting the medicine.

CATCH 22!

Peace and blessings

[edit on 7-6-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
There is one way in which an idea of being No Where in particular, could be true, as my Higher Self showed me something one day, relating to our sense of location. I was having a slightly down(ish) day, it felt grey, and as if I was going through an auto pilot to get through it.

When I was walking downstairs, suddenly, as has happened a few times, Myself emerged more strongly, stepped forward, and felt very light, loving but with humor, had a slight hippy feel to her, and each step brightened, lightened the room, and suddenly she/I said, "Where do you think you are anyway?" "Do you think you ever leave home?"

I had an impression of lying on a cot, with sheerish curtains surrounding me, and there was family on the other side, that I could make out the shapes of, then next I saw a movie screen big red curtains, and they parted. A movie was playing, like a DVD, and I had this strong sense that in our roles, we should try to play the positive good guys or heros, (ie censor ourselves to avoid outburts, roadrage, impatience, etc etc.) because it was all on video, for prosperities sake.

So, its as if we don't truly leave home. Though in a sense also, after watching Avatar, that idea seemed rather literal, and I have seen a station, where there were many thousands or more, of bodies. They contained greater soul matrix's than ours here, and I recognized a family member by her soul. These people were in suspended animation, and there were personal overseeing it, so I asked why on earth my family member was there, and that is all I recall. After watching Avatar I think that this is partly how its done from a walk in point of view anyway.

From a Beyond point of view, metaphorically could it not be like selecting a DVD, and entering, via our minds, similar to what we normally do when we truly imagine being in a video or book, but a little more strongly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join