It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 9th/10th Warning Tsunami To Come

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Quit looking for your "False Prophets" By ordinary men and women, children. Look to your Pulpits for those fools of the end times.

The divine reveals to those who are pure of heart and trust without interference from their fear and ego.

Breath trust from your heart to God and you will see what I mean. Create an arc of truth and you will feel. Shut up your mind and you will hear Gods wisdom, not in mans words but from the Divine and infinite eternal flow.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Check it out August 10th today glad i'm in the hills so i don't get hit by that tsunami

cmon this stuff is old now. where is the proof

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Bite my tongue
Bite my tongue
Bite my tongue
Bite my tongue

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I believe the mole men will stop the earthquake and save us

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
If there was a massive tsunami and earthquake it would be all over the news by now, there has been no earthquake or tsunami

=False prediction by date

i suggest mods delete this thread

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
No, actually this prediction could be considered a teeny tiny bit correct. There was indeed a very small tsunami generated by the 7.5 quake in Vanuatu today:

LATEST: Panicked residents of Vanuatu raced for higher ground after a powerful earthquake rattled the South Pacific island nation and generated a small tsunami.

The 22 centimetre wave was observed off the capital Port Vila, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said.

www.stuff.co.nz...

22 centimeters.
Not even enough for a surf board. And not enough to warrant a thread on it, but hey, you're getting warmer.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This tsunami is supposed to be created by an earthquake in or around Japan, so consider it may be the 10th there, but the 9th on the US west coast when all of this takes place or possibly take several hours to hit the US from Japan and the days change over during that time. This tsunami is supposed to be created by an earthquake in or around Japan, so consider it may be the 10th there, but the 9th on the US west coast when all of this takes place or possibly take several hours to hit the US from Japan and the days change over during that time.

I think the mole men prevented it

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
someone just remove hoaxes and false predictions pls i just wanna read the real stuff and divert from the BS that's stopping us finding the truth

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
ironic i find this now, 08/10/2010 333 am i have just found this thread and am listening to the ocean out my window right now here in oregon.

maybe the 22 centimetre wave is the smallest warning heard, so now im safe till september?

NOAA says that if it did make a tsunami which i guess it didnt realy, but if it did, i would see it here at my home at 10 am, six and a half hrs from now.

wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov...

i realy only made the post cause i thought the graph was cool.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
sry double post.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
is this the tsunami you are talking about

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
now the tension builds
Will we see a " big one"

After all,.. there was a small tsunami

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Seeing as how about 0.00% of all predictions on ATS have come true, I am going to AFFIRM that nothing catastrophic will happen on those days.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The Video was removed by the user.... wierd...

Fox

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ccsct203

www.youtube.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2010
This is a very important update to report to you. First, I come to you as a watchman, not a prophet, though some people like to put that title on me. I simply observe and listen to what the Lord Jesus is telling me by the Holy Spirit and thru signs with backing confirmations, as he gives them to me.

This notice I bring you is a strong alert. I received 7 signs over the course of the last few days, telling me that the warning tsunami to come before the mega quake on September 3rd, comes this August 9/10, 2010. This tsunami is s
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
earthquake-invasion.blogspot.com
weatherbilltourupdate.blogspot.com
numericalsynchronicity.blogspot.com

Hey, where's the video?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Tidal Wave From
Canary Island Volcano www.rense.com... www.cdnn.info...

A wave higher than Nelson's Column and travelling faster than a jet aircraft will devastate the eastern seaboard of America and inundate much of southern Britain, say scientists who have analysed the effects of a future volcanic eruption in the Canary Islands.
A massive slab of rock twice the volume of the Isle of Man would break away from the island of La Palma and smash into the Atlantic Ocean to cause a tsunami - a monster wave - bigger than any recorded, the scientists warned yesterday.
Most of the wave's energy, equivalent to the combined output of America's power stations for six months, would travel westwards to the American coast (165 ft wave crashing on Florida and the Caribbian, 330ft waves on the Saharan coast) but enough would be flicked north towards the English Channel to cause catastrophic coastal damage. Apparently it could happen soon or in a few decades. Last erruptions were 1949 and 1971

This is really strange because about 2 weeks ago my Mom said she had a vision of a massive tsunami then earthquake during the day around the same time I had a really freaky dream about a coming firestorm, apparently we have 2 days from the witnesses to escape the storm.... it was really strange , it woke me up but I wasn't frighted, I thought I was out of time but was told it was a warning.... when Mom told me about her vision I got this really eiree feeling. I hope it's not true and who/what are the witnesses if it is a glimpse of the coming year ?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

duh just saw he predicted it for last year.... apparently a Brazillian teacher is predicting a big one for this year ... is this the year of the Canary ?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

So 3 months from when my Mom had the day time vision of a massive tsunami and earthquake, Japan gets hit. She's never had a day time vision of an earthquake/ tsunami before.
I am still waiting for the "witnesses", in my dream I saw what looked like rolling red fire in the sky, I was outside my house in America, it was t shirt weather and the sky's were blue right before the sky distrubance. I keep looking at the news most days trying to see if I recognise the "witnesses", hope it was just a bad dream. My dream warned me to get to mountains and caves to escape whatever the red/organge sky stuff was, 2 days from the witnesses to escape.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccsct203

I simply observe and listen to what the Lord Jesus is telling me by the Holy Spirit

Yep, that right there renders the whole "prophecy" moot.
Nope, Jesus does not "talk" to anyone. And the "Holy Spirit" is actually the angel Gabriel. And he only brings revelation to real prophets, of which there has not been one for 1400 years now.

Nutcases. Stop lying, or talking to Jinns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join