It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 9th/10th Warning Tsunami To Come

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

www.youtube.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2010
This is a very important update to report to you. First, I come to you as a watchman, not a prophet, though some people like to put that title on me. I simply observe and listen to what the Lord Jesus is telling me by the Holy Spirit and thru signs with backing confirmations, as he gives them to me.

This notice I bring you is a strong alert. I received 7 signs over the course of the last few days, telling me that the warning tsunami to come before the mega quake on September 3rd, comes this August 9/10, 2010. This tsunami is s
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
earthquake-invasion.blogspot.com
weatherbilltourupdate.blogspot.com
numericalsynchronicity.blogspot.com

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is a guy named Weatherbill who is warning of a august 2010 tsunami and a September 2010 Mega Earthquake.
I find his info rather intriguing.
He is saying that there will be a warning in August in the form of a small Tsunami to be followed by a killer quake in September.
I don't know if this has been posted before.
It will be interesting to see how this "plays out".
You can also find his website at

www.earthquake2010.org

He does not promote himself but rather gives the credit to God for "showing" this to him.
I would say give the info a look and if he is right, and people take notice many lives will be spared. If he is wrong, then he was wrong and little is lost.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well,I have one question to try to understand this.

What is going to cause the tsunami?

Are they not usually the result of seismic activity?

I am not going to lose in sleep over all these prophecies that keep poping up.

Nothing I could do about it anyway.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
what makes him credible?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
edited

[edit on 5/6/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
what makes him credible?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

same question that first poped in to my mind...

the OP says he finds him intriguing ... Ok nothing wrong with that..

But why do you find him intriguing ?

the only thing that i could see from the OP was that he said
"He does not promote himself but rather gives the credit to God for "showing" this to him"

I am sorry but this man is no where near the first of giving his credit to god... I have a feeling the OP is "weather bill" .. Note this is not an attack to the OP.. just getting tired of these claims and predictions.. over and over again... Some will say you do not have to look at these threads.. and i am aware of that but i still do... (haha) I know these threads will continue so all i am asking for is honesty ... if you want to make a prediction be my guest just dont pretend you obtained it from another source and try to sell us on that source ...

LIke i said early no offense to the orginial poster ... and like he said "if people take notice many lives will be spared. If he is wrong, then he was wrong and little is lost."

PEAce & Love
Interesting times eh?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Can the mods please take care of the strange little individual who posted the same s*** three times above.....

Thanks.
(edit: to add thanks)

[edit on 5/6/2010 by Catch_a_Fire]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Another moron with a message from god or some god.

How many people are actually going to listen to these people
go on about god. I have more respect and gain more insight from
dog turd. Infact god could well be a turd.

This guy is a muppet. Nothing he says every REALLY comes to fruition.

Its like me saying that next MONTH on the18th there will be an earthquake in South America somewhere.....maybe a small one.

It means nothing..just the rambling of another freak who believes in absolute nonsense. Lock him up and THEN shoot him....see if god steps in then.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i have no problem with prophecies and predictions, it's just that this thread was originally, and as of now still is, posted in the 'breaking news' section

normally i would consider a person with a camera, posting a video on youtube about a prediction of coming tsunami's or earthquakes more worthy of the 'dreams and predictions' thread subjects

not trying to bash this guy, but as of now i only know he is a person who claims of future events that will happen, perhaps there is something more here that i don't know, maybe he has been correct in past predictions or somehow proved himself 'prophetic' already, somehow making this worth being the 'breaking news' section

i don't know, normally i don't even care to comment, but this time i just wanted to see if i was missing something extraordinary here....

peace

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So let me get this right:

June 5, 2010 ( I win the POWERBALL)
June 7-9, 2010 (Solar Winds)
June 22, 2010 (Operation Blackjack)
August 9,10, 2010 (Tsunami)
September 3, 2010 (Earthquake)
Getting to use my bug-out-bag (PRICELESS)

These things all have the same odds of happening.
Its a bunch of B.S.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
That was really hard to watch.If you're reading this you just went through what I had to go through. Who gives these people playing cards and starts speaking to god......Yeah..... right.......I don't...... NO.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

It could hit at any time. Who predicted the oil spill?

If it does hit it will probably be in the ring of fire area again.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Nothing against the OP but if you are claimimg that your prophecies and or prediction is from God, it must be 100% accurate 100% of the time. Other wise your sourse is not from God. Your either speaking for yourself or receiving it from the adversary.

The world is full of false prophets, though some do manage to get somethings right. Predicting a tsunami or even that there will be a war in the ME is a givin. Its the when, exactly, its too occur that matters. The OP mentioned 9th/10th of Aug., which day is it? God id deadly accurate as to the time and place. All others are not.

I could make a prediction and write it on a baseball and have a statium full of people and give the ball to the people. For at least one of them it would be correct. The problem is which one.

We all see predictions almost daily, however if claimed to be of God it has to be 100% x 100%.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by pstrron]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So it's 4 days from the Big Event

Any wagers on what this Weather Bill guy will say?? He seems to be still pushing the Sept 03 date hard as well?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well according to the weather channel this prediction is correct, if his connection to the divine is true, we are in BIG trouble!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join