It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama secretly deploys US special forces to 75 countries across world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Obama secretly deploys US special forces to 75 countries across world

www.timesonline.co.uk

President Obama has secretly sanctioned a huge increase in the number of US special forces carrying out search-and-destroy missions against al-Qaeda around the world, with American troops now operating in 75 countries.

The dramatic expansion in the use of special forces, which in their global span go far beyond the covert missions authorised by George W. Bush, reflects how aggressively the President is pursuing al-Qaeda behind his public rhetoric of global engagement and diplomacy.

When Mr Obama took office US special forces were operating in fewer than 60 countries. In the past 18 month
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is incredible news coming from the time. as for all you pro obama people out their. Ya he sure is getting us out of the war. We need th make sure this goes viral. this is KEY. This shows that America does indeed still do covert operations over seas.

Obama is a lie and fraud folks. out whole government has become a lie and fraud now and this new news only backs it up even more.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My but isn't it stunning to see President Obama turning out to be more 'George W. Bush' than W was. Incredible and revolting.

I suspect most citizens of the USA don't see it that way, but it is how it appears to me north of the border...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
With any luck some of them will be bound for the UK as our Justice department wont even deport suspected terrorists in case they are ill treated in their home countries

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
ha ha NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!.......... my arse

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
My but isn't it stunning to see President Obama turning out to be more 'George W. Bush' than W was. Incredible and revolting.

I suspect most citizens of the USA don't see it that way, but it is how it appears to me north of the border...

Not at all... You see using special forces is what made gwb a problem for me... I expect my president to do that... What was a problem for me was how gwb and cheney acted not in the interests of America, but of in the interests of their dynastic corporate lineage.

I applaud my president in stepping up the pressure against radical groups... I always thought this was a positive thing. As long as it is done smartly.... Which gwb failed at miserably...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
they are going to rename it nobel in pices prize which goes to the guy who blows the most things up

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
according to that antinwo police officer. these special forces soldiers have head chip implants with explosives to kill the soldier if they refuse to take orders. wonder what they are really gonna be made to do... i bet its not good

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

link   

link