It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
All I have is this video now before anyone says fake yes to me this does look fake but all that stops me from thinking that it is fake is this object is also behind some trees.
I have the footage and must say it not the best quality still maybe Russia will disclose first.

Source

[edit on 5-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Looks legit to me.

I am bumping the thread since I think others should see and make their own assessments.

Thanks for posting, good find

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

My thoughts exactly just want to see what others think.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
it's too bad cgi has gotten so good that everything looks fake now (if that makes any sense).

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Looks like a blimp!!!
Sure of it.

Camera is a little funny. Doesnt seem fluid.
Seems manipulated somehow when it moves.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The camera movement seems very jerky in a deliberate way - I may not have the steadiest of hands but I can hold a camera still !!

Movement of 'object' looks like it's on a pendulum too ? I would have to say CGI...

Kind regards,

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I can't say that it is fake for sure but if i was filming a ufo, i wouldn't shut off the camera immediately after the ufo disappears or goes out of view.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The movements of the UFO are strange (but a UFO is supposed to be strange
), and the lack of more reports is suspicious.

I think this video was first posted maybe 2 or 3 years ago, I will look for it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mntngr
it's too bad cgi has gotten so good that everything looks fake now (if that makes any sense).

So true. My initial feeling is that it's fake.

I think you'll need several different videos from different people using different equipment, and lot of eyewitnesses and photos as well before something can be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Here you have it, the first appearance of this video on ATS, as far as I can tell, was in April 2007, 3 years ago (I'm getting good at remembering dates
).

Peek-a-Boo UFO Over Russia Video

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
the "camera shake" looks fake for sure.. way to systematic and predictive upon movement of the so called UFO.. I'm a professional video editor.. just the camera movement says fake to me..

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Had to add also, about :39 you can see a really bad job at masking the ufo behind the building... and the mask moves as it gets closer to the building .. 99.9% sure it's faked.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

K3rm1t.....

Yup.....a bit dodgy!

Better luck next time!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Out of all the possible flight patterns, this UFO just happens to fly exactly perpendicular to the camera angle ?? meaning left to right, right to left.

At first it seemed like a blimp, so they threw in the jerky movements so that couldn't be argued, ... just seems fake to me.

Stella's Review = As real as a bust in hollywood.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Looks fake to me.
Camera moves around to much even when object is stable.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is supposed to prove anything? haha. Why is it, in this day an age of 8MP cellphones that can record 60fps, cheap 720p digital video recorders, etc that we can always catch a .25-second nipple-slip of Miley Cyrus etc, but we are supposed to believe all the fuzzy, out of focus, terrible quality videos of UFOs. Can we not have ONE clear picture or video, even a CGI one that was not fuzzy would be a first. :\

top topics

join