It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism will never die in America!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The longer the media fuel racism the longer people will be divided, I wonder what happens if the media published more positive news between race relations and what we could achieve learning and accepting others rather than disregarding anothers way of life/forcing ours on them, simply because it is not the 'norm' in our understanding

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well what is racism really? I mean what is at the heart of racism? It's one human character trait. --People like people who are like themselves--Then add trait number 2 --People fear those who are unlike themselves--These two traits can then be magnified, so to speak, when there is an issue that is unresolved. This issue can be loss of jobs, crime, tax increases, poverty, urban blight, high drop out rates, teenage pregnancies etc.

So what does all that mean?

People are naturally fearful or mistrustful of people who are not like themselves. This can be other races, class, ethnicity, religions, education etc. When there are large scale social issues this mistrust and fear become amplified into racism. It's that simple.

What is the cure? 1. Take care of the issues such as crime, taxes etc right away. Don't let them fester. 2. foster an enviroment of cultural diversity. 3. Give everyone the same opportunities as everyone else. 4. enforce the current laws.

There will always be some racism due to the human nature that we gravitate to those who are like ourselves but...we can change this to a great degree and create a world where there is much less racism.

Let's do it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Racism will end the day a UFO will land somewhere and start abducting humans of all races..That is when human beings will realize they have 2 feet with 5 toes each and a mouth that feeds them the same food and a stomach that digests it all..It's the day humans will realize they are all human beings and that a skin is just a birthday suit.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Historymajor

HistoryMajor and others,

I am not interested in "Guilt politics or Guilt History." I also, as do others here, know of the racism carried out in other countries by other peoples today and yesterday.

I do not carry the burden of Guilt for whom I am..because of what someone did centuries past. I am not interested in it today ..yesterday or tomorrow.

Someone in Politics has financed Public Education into "Guilt Conditioning."
This is a heavy handed but subtle method of conditioning people to think a certain way for votes by the Body politic.

Al and Jessie have used/misused race and race conditioning to the point of abusing it as a cottage industry. They have become wolfie in the minds of many today because of the frequency they show up..always on race.
What is happening with people out here willing and able to think for themselves...is that Al and Jesse have become "The Usual Suspects." They are guaranteed to show up with predictability. They are a one issue cottage industry and people are seeing this..they are naked today. Take this issue away ..an they become non persons..they have no other issue by which to invest....hence they are racists. They must keep racism alive.
As far as I am concerned the KKK and similar groups must keep the NAACP alive..they need them desperately. And the NAACP and similar groups need the KKK...they need them desperately. And the public is caught in between. They are all phonies in my mind. Parasites.

I tried to watch this program called..."America...the Story of Us."
As soon as I saw Al Sharpton on there I picked up my remote controller and switched channels. I suspected this when they brought up the American Indian guilt programming...but Al Sharpton finally confirmed it for me. America the Story of US is guilt programming passing itself off as History.

I do not bear the collective guilt for history. I am not going to bear it. I am not interested in it.

I have seen racism from many people ..here in America and overseas as well.

Once the body politic gets into it...and uses, misuses , and abuses it for votes and power...ie..control over whole voting blocks...racism is guaranteed to become an investment. They must keep it alive and well for power and votes.
And the body politic finances Public Education...hence a heavy investment in guilt education and self justification by this method. You can see this clearly in the posts of many on this thread.

Our whorish government has a very heavy investment in Racism, Sexism and homosexual issues...all identified by "Guilt conditioning and the Victim Dictum."
They have found that this is a very powerful control method to make others feel empowered and others guilty/silent for control and votes.
They are turning America into an emotional train wreck of a Tabloid Nation for power and control/votes. They must use/misuse this paradigm to divide a nation for the purposes of power and control. They must create bad guys by this method. Divide not unite. Divide and Conquer.
It is disgusting and it is getting olde.

There are people out here who see this and are teaching others to see it for the whoredom it is.

Guilt conditioning does not work on me. I and others are teaching people to spot this for the whoredom it is. The buying, selling and trading of the very souls of a People/nation ..for political power and control.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 7-6-2010 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Greetings Orangetom,

I understand exactly what you're talking about, and I can completely see it from that perspective. Regardless of the fact, these are true events that has taken place and has undeniably molded the minds of people all over the world. Even if I were to never watch television again separating myself from all forms of media, I will still run into racism, from my own people(African Americans and or people that descend from Africa), Whites, and Latinos. And it all stems from the events that has taken place hundreds of years ago. Why would you carry a burden a guilt? You did not commit those acts, so I don't expect nor do I believe anyone expect you to feel guilty for something that you did not have any control over. If you had a time machine...yeah then maybe! ha But you don't...

Al and Jessie, as well as EVERY other politician has used the system to benefit their own agenda. Its not a black or white thing. Its politics! So there may be such things as guilt conditioning...but it would be totally irrelevant if the person recognizes that he or she really has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Historymajor

Historymajor,

My thanks for your very generous and considered post.

I agree..what you describe is in fact history. I do not however bear the guilt or responsibility for this history as some are want to do or imply. I have seen this method/technique in politics, public education financed by the body politic, in the New Media..the MSM and even by posters here on ATS/BTS.

I just don't buy into the reason and logic behind it and I am want to speak out so.

Why would you carry a burden a guilt? You did not commit those acts, so I don't expect nor do I believe anyone expect you to feel guilty for something that you did not have any control over.

Exactly correct HistoryMajor...precisely what I was getting at. Thank You.
This is however a very popular technique used and misused by many political/social institutions.

You are correct in this quote and with an economy of words here...

Al and Jessie, as well as EVERY other politician has used the system to benefit their own agenda. Its not a black or white thing. Its politics! So there may be such things as guilt conditioning...but it would be totally irrelevant if the person recognizes that he or she really has nothing to do with it.

It is gratifying to see that there are others out here who recognize this as well. Sometimes it seems as if so few do recognize it for what it is.
Thank You.

Orangetom

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufomechanic
Racism will end the day a UFO will land somewhere and start abducting humans of all races..That is when human beings will realize they have 2 feet with 5 toes each and a mouth that feeds them the same food and a stomach that digests it all..It's the day humans will realize they are all human beings and that a skin is just a birthday suit.

Basically what ronald reagan stated in his speech to the world. In order to set aside our differences something big has to attack us.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join