It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution for wormhole Problem!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Many of you know what a wormhole is. But in case you don't know here is a youtube vid.

But there are some problems with wormholes.

When you create a wormhole you need exotic matter. This is because that the wormhole usually pinches off and ends at a singularity.

It pinches of at the throat where negative energy or exotic matter needs to be applied.

I propose keeping it open using mass itself. I propose using an ultra dense ring around the center of the wormhole. Then put a kind of magnetic tube so that the wormhole, which needs to be magnetic, will repel the mass and attract it at the same time.This, I believe, could stabilize it and let objects(Such as humans) could go through unaffected.

So anyone got any suggestions to whether or not this is possible?

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It's been about 4 hours and still no replies. I thought people would be more interested in this stuff.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Now it's been 5 hours.

Wow nobody here really cares huh?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Not really.
2nd line

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

explain
2nd line

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
On a side note here is a picture to help explain what I mean.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It's not possible. You get near enough to a wormhole with any kind of device, and you and it will get sucked right in.. nothing you can do to stop it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
It's not possible. You get near enough to a wormhole with any kind of device, and you and it will get sucked right in.. nothing you can do to stop it.

What you think is a wormhole is a black hole.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Oh My.. You're right. I must have lost it there. Well, I will give this some thought and get back to you.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've been thinking could you do this with a MINI black hole?

I mean the singularity from this would be easier to manage. And it is a better way to get the wormhole from a singularity rather than through this way. And I guess this whole structure could be lowered onto the event horizon of a black hole.

What do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I like your posts on physics GA

while I am not qualified to comment
just thinking about how things work
led me to describe things to myself pretty much the same way you do
gravity for instance i liked your posts on that subject.

i like this one too and I hope for some debate to see how it holds up.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thank you!If you want a good read about some science I would recommend Time Travel by John W. Macvey.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I've had similar ideas
But is what your seeing in this image :
lnns.webs.com...

More like this image? :
www.ovalecotech.ca...

Because I've had this idea that our visible solar system (Galaxy/disc) is actually the middle of a dual torus like this.
If you imagine your in between the top half and the bottom half of this animated torus you'd see there is a 2D plane/surface that matter travels along. This would look like everything originated at some center big bang point and also these two planes would appear as 2 discs of matter and light spinning of the edges of space. In other words you'd see 2 sides of a Galaxy inside this Torus as matter & light travels along this 2D plane until it reaches the edges of the Torus then it would be whisked off again and sent through a wormhole back to the center point big bang again. When in reality it was not a big bang it was simply a re-entry point from another point of view or angle. Thus everything can appear to originate from nothing but a point. But that point would be equal to the "wormhole" you see in the center of the Torus it appears to this dimension as black where as in reality this black hole is another form of light at the end of the tunnel.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by AsTaR]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Only when worm hole travel is proven and tested can anyone really believe it. I say by the time we can harness enough energy to go thru a worm hole we will have developed faster than light travel and time travel without worm holes. But by then it should be possible to try it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
There are no such things as wormholes. Stop upping your thread with posts that contain nothing, i am actually surprised the staff has not removed them yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by above

We haven't ever observed wormholes yet but there is a significant chance that these tunnels are possible.

I on the other hand think that the supermassive black holes were wormholes that weren't stable enough and that collapsed when something almost went through them. So it shows that the event horizon was the size of one mouth of the wormhole, rather than it being made by millions of primordial black holes

But, I could be wrong.

reply to post by h1satsu

Do you know anything about wormholes or are you just saying that for stars?
(Oh and I'm only saying this on here because I can't edit my other post)

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There is too worm holes
That's how worms travel (sic)
just ask any robin...or any 5 year old bass fisherman

top topics

join