It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean-Louis Naudin is Replicating Kapanadze Free Energy Generator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Famous French inventor Jean-Louis Naudin is at it again, this time he is replicating the Tariel Kapanadze Generator:

jnaudin.free.fr...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There is a line going to something that says high voltage.
I don't get it.
It is not showing independent action.
Look for the Papp engine videos with a small operational motor.
I do not recall any wire.
And no radiator.. no radiator.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
There is a line going to something that says high voltage.
I don't get it.

Hey if TeslaandLyne ain't buying this free energy concept it must have problems

Here's the circuit diagram.:

The "ground" symbols in the lower left and right are the two screwdrivers in the ground we see in the video. All that other circuitry looks like it just generates resistance and wasted heat energy.

So I say, why not just put the 2 screwdrivers in the ground, run wires to them, and hook the light up directly to those two wires? Get the energy directly and avoid all the inefficiencies? Hmmm, maybe that won't work...

To get the light to light up like in the video, see that big box with the power switch? You put a hamster wheel inside with some hamsters, and hook the hamster wheel up to a generator. When you flip the switch as seen in the video, it releases the lock on the hamster wheel and it starts spinning and generating the energy needed to light those lights.

So it's almost free energy, you just have to feed the hamsters and clean up after them periodically.

On the other hand, if there are no hamsters in there, then I say move this thread to the hoax forum.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Looks like he has two grounds.
There might be something to it.
Thanks Arbitrageur for the diagram.

The old gas tube setting up an oscillation.
Might work as neon will not wear out, its atomic.
Wow we finally got atomic power.
However there is a small power source, see the ~ in a circle,
thats an AC generator or power source.
Better check into that further.

I heard of radio sets with no batteries.
Lyne mentions them and perhaps seeing one.
Used be spies perhaps.
If short wave did Tesla make any.

The Tesla device powering small subs may not be un powered
but would have to be over unity. Suspected of using atomic gas
in some form like that neon device.

ED: Left a note at the video.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That circuit was guessed by someone else I believe and is not necessarily the one used by the inventor.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

A 'Crystal' radio generally doesn't use a battery or other power source.

Many electronics engineers start off building one of these.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

A 'Crystal' radio generally doesn't use a battery or other power source.

Many electronics engineers start off building one of these.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by LightFantastic]

The Crystal set I had will pick off the audio of a carrier wave.
That is a receiving set.

Show me a transmitter set.
ED: Not that I don't believe you and Mr Lyne but
this method of 'pushing ether' I must see.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic

That circuit was guessed by someone else I believe and is not necessarily the one used by the inventor.

This paper describes Kapanadze's work originally published in Russian by Victor Grig in March 2009 and translated in August 2009.

vfedtec.com...

Do you think this is all guesswork too? It looks pretty detailed to me to be guesswork.

Or are you saying the title of the thread is false and the inventor Jean-Louis Naudin isn't really following Kapanadze's design as the title suggests?

[sarcasm]This just goes to show you what a bunch of fools we are, sending money to the power company every month when all we had to do to power our house was stick a couple of screwdrivers in the ground, run wires to the screwdrivers and use the power coming out of the ground.[/sarcasm]

The inventor may be a nut, but at least he's a creative nut. Not only would I not have thought that sticking two screwdrivers in the ground would provide any power, but I also wouldn't have believed anyone else would believe such a ridiculous idea. Actually you might be able to power a digital watch with power coming out of the ground related to the motion of the Earth's electromagnetic field, but nowhere near the amount of power claimed. And that's not even the principle this generator is designed to utilize.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

No, I am saying the circuit you gave from youtube is the same as this Peswiki which is listed as "Alexander Frolov presents a circuit diagram that might be involved here."

At first I thought this was an Earth battery, especially as burying a radiator was mentioned. But it looks like it isn't, especially glancing at the PDF link.

I don't know for sure but I guess JLN isnt following the inventors work exactly - I'm sure it was mentioned he used a car radiator in one of his videos but I could be wrong.

PS Yes the OP is a little wrong - I would describe JLN as "the famous French Replicator" rather than inventor.

[edit on 7/6/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Explanation: Wonderful device if it works as demonstrated!

But... and its a really big BUT! is that TPTB will just require ALL such devices to be metered and charges imposed on said metered use of the device and forcefully apply strict compliance with harsh penalties if one is caught using an unmetered device illegally! My prime example for this would be Television licensing in the United Kingdom [wiki]

Personal Disclosure: If you build it... "They" will come... and slap a meter on it and will charge you like a freaking wounded Bull!

new topics

top topics

join