It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Dockers Boycotting Israeli Ships & Goods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Swedish Dock workers will be boycotting Israeli goods & ships for 9 days from June 15 to 24th.
As per the Israeli butchery committed against unarmed humanitarians on the Gaza bound floatilla.

More than just lip service.

I guess where you still have strong labor unions, decency & humanity & true righteousness get a say.

People still matter rather than just mindless rabid ideologies & religions.

People ask themselves how to react to Monday’s bloodbath on the Mavi Marmara. Svenska hamnarbetarförbundet,
the Swedish dockers’ union, has made a first contribution to that debate: it has decided on a
blockade against Israeli ships and goods from June 15 at 00.00 hour to June 24 at 24.00 hour.
usacbi.wordpress.com...

Cold blooded psychopathic butchery.

. . . New Zealander . . . Nicci Enchmarch, . . . was on the top deck. She was next to a man, a
Turkish man, who was
holding a camera. He was
shot directly through the forehead.
The bullet, the exit wound, blew away the back third of his skull, and she cradled him as he died.
www.democracynow.org...

Most Israelis have become monsters.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by slank]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Now thats a good plan and i hope others follow.

We can all play silly games if iserail want to be stupid and if america puts it's hoar in we should do the same to them.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The news is all over Europe, but in America you get the Israeli influenced spin.

Sounds like they're getting a taste of their own medicine from the Swedes.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Good Show Sweden standing up for whats right...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I find this news very pleasing, it's good to see that there's at least one country out there that isn't afraid to stand up to Israel.

However, this comment:

Originally posted by slank
Most Israelis have become monsters.

I feel is a little over the top. Remember, there is a big difference between a government and it's people.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Pixus]

new topics

top topics

join