It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens and Spiral sightings..Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
For those who have already watched the new series “Ancient Aliens” (which I highly recommend if your open minded) you surely must be already familiar with all of the different spirals that were shown from the Zuni peoples land in the episode “The Visitors” and these spirals are also found in many other indigenous cultures around the world and back then there was no way of communication, so it must have been a world wide event in the sky. Now keeping that in mind, I watched a video of Keisha Crowther, a Native American Shaman who claims to be one of the "wisdom keepers" of a collective group of Shamans, and claims that 2010 will be a year were we will see many different and strange things going on. One of them being spirals appearing in the sky all over the world.

Skip to 6 minutes to see the spiral reference.
www.youtube.com...#!

Now, keeping both of those things in mind. I’m sure some of you already heard about the new spiral in Aussie sky. With some speculation on what it really was, I’m starting to believe that something is truly happening or going to happen when more of these “spirals” start to appear. I believe that these spiral sighting are a recurring event that happens once every so often, but they are more of a sign to show that something even greater is about to happen. These spirals defiantly had a strong meaning to people around the world back then, so I don’t think we should take them that softly. My general theory is that these spirals are somehow markings of an event to come, which I believe will be the return of the Ancient Gods (Aliens). But that’s just me
what do you think?

And on a side note, I find it kinda strange that from the game “Ratchet and Clank a crack in time” there are these creatures called “Zoni’s” which are capable of controlling the flow of time. Ancient Aliens Zuni’s and Ratchet and Clank Zoni’s??? maybe I’m just getting a bit to ahead of myself.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

I do like the Ancient Alien series. I know a few things they have presented do not tell the full story of what they are reporting on but this is the case with any TV series.

It seems like there are definitely references to spirals in the sky having significance in ancient times. As with everything else we will just have to wait and see.

Not to take anything away from your post but I usually don't post in these sorts of threads even though i am VERY interested in the topic only because really there is no way of knowing. We can speculate about spirals, crop circles, abductions and sightings all we want but until something happens all we can do is guess.

I agree wholeheartedly that everything probably isn't as the mainstream wants to think and I definitely do not "follow the crowd" but it seems we are wasting time trying to interpret things we cannot decode when we should really be trying to find a way to make this world a better place, I think we can all agree things need to change.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
i really liked "Ancient Aliens"! very good information from some out-of-the-box thinkers.

i've always been fascinated with spirals - ever since i can remember. they show up in a lot of what i create, whatever it is in whatever medium. they seem to *fit* in and i am extremely enamored of their shape and beauty.

one thing from "Ancient Aliens" that stayed on my mind was Puma Punku in Bolivia. the skill and technology evidenced in these ruins is astounding!

something about the Norway spiral that many probably don't know - and maybe find meaningless, although i find there is meaning in so much that there must be meaning in everything - is that December 9, the morning it happened, is the same day that Juan Diego saw the apparition of Our Lady of Guadalupe down in Mexico, where Mexico City is now. it is not just a modern Catholic phenomenon; it is full of symbolism from the earlier peoples of that area, with the Aztecs being the most recent. Juan Diego was a converted Aztec Indian.

i have taken notice of a personal peculiarity lately: i have trouble with the word "alien." i don't use it myself and when it comes up in a conversation or discussion, it sort of befuddles me as to how to proceed to express myself without using that word, myself.

the connotations of the word alien are, obviously, ones of strangeness and foreignness. i had to delve into my mind to understand my problem with this word.

i don't think it is about beings that are so different or distant from humanity to qualify as being "alien."

i think there is so much more to the human race than we realize and that all these mysterious things that we attribute to alien activity is actually human activity that is still outside of our bubble of comprehension!

being able to command matter with sound waves and with mind and thought and who-knows-what-else does seem out of this world. but i don't think it is. it is just out of our willing imaginations, perhaps.

maybe once we realize what we are capable of, these ideas will meld within our own consciousness and we will start to regain our potential and reach for more!

to think of it as being alien-sourced seems to me to be due to our attachment to material reality. we can't open our minds to technologies of the metaphysical sort - things done to matter without using physical means - and so the only available slot in our minds is that of beings with material means beyond our own.

join