It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNA of Abraham’s Children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is a very interesting article about the genetics of Jewish people around the world. It also disproves the notion or myth, that Jews are descendants of the Khazars of the North Caucasus. It goes on to trace the genetic history of Jews around the world, which ones share genetic traits and a common ancestry.

Excerpts from article:

Jews have historically considered themselves “people of the book” (am hasefer in Hebrew), referring to sacred tomes, but the phrase is turning out to have an equally powerful, if unintended, meaning: scientists are able to read Jewish genomes like a history book. The latest DNA volume weighs in on the controversial, centuries-old (and now revived in a 2008 book) claim that European Jews are all the descendants of Khazars, a Turkic group of the north Caucasus who converted to Judaism in the late eighth and early ninth century. The DNA has spoken: no.

Although the origin of the Jews has been traced, archeologically, to the Middle East in the second millennium B.C.E., what happened next has been more opaque. To sort it out, researchers collected DNA from Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, and Ashkenazi Jews around New York City; Turkish Sephardic Jews in Seattle; Greek Sephardic Jews in Thessaloniki and Athens; and Italian Jews in Rome as part of the Jewish HapMap Project. (All four grandparents of each participant had to have come from the same community.) As the scientists will report in the next issue of the American Journal of Human Genetics, the analysis shows that “each of the Jewish populations formed its own distinctive cluster, indicating the shared ancestry and relative genetic isolation of the members of each of those groups.”

The DNA analysis undermines the claim that most of today’s Jews, particularly the Ashkenazi, are the direct lineal descendants of converted Khazars—which has angered many in the Jewish community as an implicit attack on the Jews’ claim to the land of Israel, since it implies that today’s Jews have no blood ties to the original Jews of the Middle East. Instead, find the scientists, at most there was “limited admixture with local populations, including Khazars and Slavs ... during the 1,000-year (second millennium) history of the European Jews.”

Of the non-Jewish Europeans, northern Italians were most genetically similar to the Jews, followed by the Sardinians and French. The Druze, Bedouins, and Palestinians were closest to the Iranian, Iraqi, and Syrian Jews. That is evidence of “a shared genetic history of related Middle Eastern and non-Semitic Mediterranean ancestors who chose different religious and tribal affiliations.” Adds Ostrer, “the study supports the idea of a Jewish people linked by a shared genetic history. Yet the admixture with European people explains why so many European and Syrian Jews have blue eyes and blond hair.”

Source

[edit on 5-6-2010 by kommunist]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Good find.
Star and Flag
I have been looking at the Ashkenazi as claimed descendants of Khazars, but I have a real problem concerning any information about Israel coming from Arab / Muslim sources. Which is all I have been able to locate so far. Any info regarding the Afro-centric claim that Egypt and all true Israelites at the time of Jesus were Black?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

They use Bible verses. But here's a site you might want to read. www.hebrewisraelites.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I guess it just goes to show, that land was claimed on a false pretense of heritage.

I guess they are not so, "chosen," if they weren't to choosy about who they slept with, if they wanted to keep the line, clean!

Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Perhaps most of this "mixture" was happening at the time of the Roman Empire.
When Paul, in Acts, was visiting synagogues, he was able to address Greeks there as well as Jews. There must have been a lot of "interested" Gentiles floating around the synagogue community.
It seems likely that Paul was able to divert many of them to Christianity, but many more could perhaps have stuck to their guns and become full Jews.
I suspect that once the Empire became fully Christian, conversion became less likely.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

There was always "mixing" going on with the Jewish or Israelite people since antiquity. Israel literally lies at the crossroads of Asia, Africa, and Europe. Ancient Trade routes from Asia, Africa, and Europe converged in Israel.

Foreigners from all over the Ancient world were constantly passing through Israel because it was a place where trade routes converged. Israel was also a place of strategic importance because it was at the crossroads of the world, so invading armies from Egypt, Greece, Babylon, Persia, Rome, and other places occupied Israel throughout antiquity.

With all this activity going on, it seems incomprehensible that all these foreigners would have not mixed with the Jews genetically as well as culturally.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This article is dis-info.

Using Jewish owned MSNBC as a source to prove the so called Jews are the Israelites of the Bible is weak.

These Jews always try to bring out this lie in the MSM to refresh it every so often, especially with the flood of dirt on them all over the internet now.
The 1949 lie was played out long time ago.

en.metapedia.org...

Many people have assumed over the years that modern Jews are descended from the Ancient Israelites, however this is not the case. Modern Ashkenazi (or Yiddish) Jews are, in fact, primarily descended from a Turkic people, known as the Khazars, who converted to Judaism in the late 9th Century AD. According to some genetic tests, 60% of Jewish DNA is Central Asian Turkic. The remaining 40% is of Semitic, specifically Edomite, origin.

The Edomites were a mixed people, descended from Esau (the son of Isaac, and brother of Jacob). Esau had married several women of different ethnicities that existed in the land of Canaan at that time, including Hittites, Hivites, Horites, Canaanites, and Ishmaelites (Arabs).

Some Edomites converted to the religion of the Israelites although in doing so, they, over time, bastardized it, creating the books known as the Babylonian Talmud.

Revelation 2:9
I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

www.youtube.com...

www.dailymotion.com...
www.dailymotion.com...
www.dailymotion.com...
www.scribd.com...
www.youtube.com...

These Khazar Jews people are liars and impostors.

True Israel:
------- The 12 Tribes Of Israel -------

-------Judah - Negroes (non-Hammetic)
-------Benjamin - West Indies
-------Levi - Haitians
-------Simeon - Dominicans
-------Zebulon - Guatemala to Panama
-------Ephraim - Puerto Ricans
-------Manasseh - Cubans
-------Gad - N.American Indians
-------Reuben - Seminole Indians
-------Napthali - Argentina to Chile
-------Asher - Columbia to Uruguay
-------Issachar - Mexicans

"The falsification of history has done more to mislead humans than any single thing known to mankind"
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

continued....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Some Edomites converted to the religion of the Israelites although in doing so, they, over time, bastardized it, creating the books known as the Babylonian Talmud.

JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD

Approves of Sodomy: "If one
committed sodomy with a child of
less than nine years, no guilt is
incurred" (Sanhedrin 5 4b)

Approves of Child Sacrifice to Idols: "He who gives of his seed
to Molech incurs no punishment"
(Sanhedin 64a)

Cursing Parents Allowed: "One
who curses his parents isn't punished
unless he curses them by
Divine name" (Sanhedrin 66a)

Allows Enchanting: "It is permitted
to consult by a charm the
spirits of oil and eggs, and make
incantations" (Sanhedrin 1.07a)

Bestiality Condoned: "Women
having intercourse with a beast
can marry a priest, the act is but
a mere wound" (Yebamoth 59b)

Harlotry Lawful "A harlot's hire
is permitted, for what the woman
has received is legally a gift"
(Abodah Zarah 62b-63a)

Blasphemy Allowed: "One can
revile the Divine Name if
mentally applying it to some
other object" (Sazhedin 65a-b)

Not required to Keep Vows: One
may declare: "Every vow which I
may make in the future shall be
null" (Nedarim 23 a-23b)

Murder Condoned: "If ten men
smote a man with ten staves and
he died, they are exempt from
punishment" (Sanhedrin 18a)

THE BIBLE Bible from real Israelites, not Khazars / Amalekites

Prohibits Sodomy:"Thou shall
not lie with mankind, as with
womankind: it is abomination"
(Lev. 18:22)

Prohibits Child Sacrifice to Idols: "Whoever gives any of his
seed to Molech: he shall surely be
put to death" (Lev . 20:2) .

Cursing Parents Prohibited: "He
that curses his father or mother,
shall be put to death" (Exod.
2!:17, Mutt 15i4).

Disallows Enchanting: "None of
you shall be an enchanter or a
charmer, or consulter with familiar
spirits" (De&t. 18:10-11).

Bestiality Condemned: "You
shall not lie with any beast, nor
shall any woman stand before a
beast to lie with it" (Lev.18-23).

Harlotry Unlawful: "She that
plays the whore in her father's
house shall be put to death.
(Deuteronomy 22.2I)

Blasphemy Punishable: He that
blasphemes the name of the
LORD shall surely be put to
death" (Leviticus 24 :1 6)

Murder Forbidden: "He that
smites a man with a stave so he
dies, he is a murderer and shall be
put to death" (Num. 35:18)

Extras from Talmud :

It is allowed to cheat a gentile and take usury of him (Baba Mezia 6la, Abhodah Zarah 54a).

The goyim are regarded as unclean (Schabbath L45b. Abhodah Zarah 22b) It is not allowed to rob a brother Jew, but to rob a gentile is allowed (Baba Mezia

61a Sanherlrin 57a)

The goyim are not like men but are as animals (Kerithuth 6b). The seed of a goy is worth the same as that of a beast (Kethuboth 3b; Baba Mecia 174,6).

A Jew must not enler the home of a goyim (Gittin 62a). The goyim are not to be cured or helped when sick, even for money (Abodah Zarah Z7b; Iore Dea

1'58,1').

It is permitted to deceive a goy (Babha Kama 13b) Jews must try to deceive Christians (Zohar I,1'60a).

A Jew may lie and perjure himself to condemn a Goy (Babha Kama I l3a- I 13b).

A Jew shall not do injury to other Jews, but the law does not prohibit injury to a goy (lulishna Sanhedryn 57).

Those who do good to the goyim . . . will not rise from the dead (Zohar 1',25b).

All the festivals of the followers of Jesus are forbidden, and we must conduct ourselves towards them as we would towards idolaters (Abodah Zarah 2a,78c).

Do not save a goy in danger of death (Hilkkoth Akum' XX'1')

When a Jew and a goy come to court, you must absolve the Jew and take his side as far as possible according to Jewish law. If however, the Jew can be

absolved according to gentile law, absolve him (Babha Kama 773a).

A Jew may keep anything he finds belonging to the Akum (Goyim), to return it is a sin (Choschem Ham 266'1)

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wise Man

-------Levi - Haitians
-------Manasseh - Cubans

Which of your sources justifies this part of your claims?
I've read a lot of history in my time, and I doubt if you can find much historical evidence to support them.

For a start, it would be good if you could show the routes by which these tribes are supposed to arrive at the locations you're nominating for them.

"The falsification of history has done more to mislead humans than any single thing known to mankind"
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

This article is dis-info.

Using Jewish owned MSNBC as a source to prove the so called Jews are the Israelites of the Bible is weak.

These Jews always try to bring out this lie in the MSM to refresh it every so often, especially with the flood of dirt on them all over the internet now.
The 1949 lie was played out long time ago.

The Israeli/American media has never lied to us before...have they ???? Israel denied the use of phosphorus against the Palestinians, yet video footage show otherwise.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What a coincident I posted a similar thread and I almost wanted to say this was a repost.
But it isn't it is different.

Please look at this thread : How religion made Jews genetically distinct

The article tells about Jewish genetics and that they stay more related do to religion.
What is also tells is that it goes way further in time where the Israelites were still a Mesopotamian people and how their genetics migrated the Earth.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

I've read a lot of history in my time, and I doubt if you can find much historical evidence to support them.

You haven't read enough books yet.
Your way behind.

I have hundreds of books on this but I'm too lazy to list them today.
Many people have put in the work to upload the books and sources.

www.youtube.com.../u
www.youtube.com.../u
www.youtube.com.../u
(especially THE WHITE MAN KNEW THE SLAVES WERE ISRAELITES series on this page )

Haven't you figured out who Esau / Edom is yet?
It's the Caucasian race.

Esau / Edom is the second most important race in the Bible yet no at the churches and Jewish owned MSM ever brings out info on Esau / Edom.

Wonder why?

We already found out who Israel is, and we found out who Esau is long time ago.
This isn't something the Edomite elite today dont want known because they spent a great amount of money and time beating our culture and heritage out of the Israelites.
Search -> Hebrew Israelite in youtube and net.

P.S. Just saw your added edit to your post.

The Northern kingdom (9 Tribes or Latin / Native tribes) went to America during the time of the 2nd temple.
The Apocrypha tells us this.

2 Esdras 13

[41] But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
[42] That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
[43] And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
[44] For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
[45] For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.

Thats exactly the time it takes to get to America from Euphrates.
Columbus knew how to get to America from the scriptures, he was looking for Arsareth they also knew there would be Israelites there.

Apocrypha also tells is when Christ came to America to visit and to tell them prophecy.
The Natives and Hispanics have the common story of Christ visiting them and telling them he would come back to save them in the end times, they also had all the customs and broken Hebrew language of the Israelites before they were destroyed by Edomites.

More info on that are in the links I posted above.

The 3 Black tribes, Judah, Benjamen and Levi will require more research on yout part, but basically in after Rome destroyed Israel in 70A.D, over a million of them fled into West Africa, where they stayed until the slave trade.
The other Black Hebrews that were captured by Romans stayed in Europe till the slave trade also.

Little known fact about the slave trade, the last slave ships came out of Briton and Russia, because about half of them were living there.

Deut.28 curses also apply to all the tribes, and tells the curses they will live with in the end times after being taken captive and Joel 3 also applies,

Goes a lot deeper with more scriptures and books but the point is the Negros from the slave trade are not the same bloodline as Africans, that why it was easy for Africans, Arabs and Whites to sell Hebrews into slavery.

All the Israelite tribes suffer the same curses.

Don't have time to post more right now.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

Your account of the arrival of the "9 tribes" clashes with all the archaeological evidence which suggests that the inhabitants of the American continent arrived some thousands of years earlier than the date you mention.

In the case of Manasseh and Ephraim, it also clashes with the records which show the present inhabitants of Cuba and Puerto Rico as descended from African slaves.

Your idea of the distribution of the various tribes is rather too neat and tidy; historical migrations don't work like that.

Understanding history is partly about reading the right kind of book.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Many people have assumed over the years that modern Jews are descended from the Ancient Israelites, however this is not the case. Modern Ashkenazi (or Yiddish) Jews are, in fact, primarily descended from a Turkic people, known as the Khazars, who converted to Judaism in the late 9th Century AD. According to some genetic tests, 60% of Jewish DNA is Central Asian Turkic. The remaining 40% is of Semitic, specifically Edomite, origin.

The Edomites were a mixed people, descended from Esau (the son of Isaac, and brother of Jacob). Esau had married several women of different ethnicities that existed in the land of Canaan at that time, including Hittites, Hivites, Horites, Canaanites, and Ishmaelites (Arabs).

Revelation 2:9
I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

www.youtube.com...

True Israel:

-------Levi - Haitians
-------Manasseh - Cubans

Why do the uneducated always qoute 12 tribes . Is that is far as they can count ??? Do they only count they 12 of revelations ??? There are 13 tribes , they forget the tribe of Dan .So count them ! 12 + 1 = 13 .People like this have no bisuness qouting anything .

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

-------Levi - Haitians
-------Manasseh - Cubans

For a start, it would be good if you could show the routes by which these tribes are supposed to arrive at the locations you're nominating for them.

Jean-Jacques Rousseau

One of my sources corrolates with his findings in a sense. One of my favorite dead authors was named Cheiro. He was always fascinated with the 12 tribes of Israel. He even states that they were spread out through out the world. He believes fate and destiny forced this too happen.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Wise Man

Your account of the arrival of the "9 tribes" clashes with all the archaeological evidence which suggests that the inhabitants of the American continent arrived some thousands of years earlier than the date you mention.

In the case of Manasseh and Ephraim, it also clashes with the records which show the present inhabitants of Cuba and Puerto Rico as descended from African slaves.

Your idea of the distribution of the various tribes is rather too neat and tidy; historical migrations don't work like that.

Understanding history is partly about reading the right kind of book.

Yes the arrival of the 9 tribes clashes with the lies that the Jewish owned Rockefeller history books lie that they came here 10,000 years ago over frozen sea.

The history books you read owned and published by white men lie.
Obviously the whites lied about the history of the people they recently conquered.

Don't listen to history from the white mans view only, just about every Rockefeller history book lies.

Also, have you even read the Bible?
The Israelites, especially Judah, Benjamin, Levi are described as black men with wooly hair according to the Bible.

www.noahsark-naxuan.com...
thefinalhour.blogspot.com...

Rabbi admitting Christ was black.

Did you even go though the links I posted? It will take more than a day to view just the 3 links.

To answer your last question, "In the case of Manasseh and Ephraim, it also clashes with the records which show the present inhabitants of Cuba and Puerto Rico as descended from African slaves."

Yes, exactly what is being stated, they were brought there through the slave trade of West Africa, which was a Hebrew Israelite region, they are not of the same bloodline as Ham.

You may want to review the slave trade because I don't think you realize all the blacks in the Western Hemisphere today were brought there by slavery.

Also your history knowledge is quite old played out, people know now the huge difference between the Negros from the slave trade and Africans.
The lie that the slaves are just random blacks that were running around Africa is long done.

It was one dark race of people putting another dark race into slavery.
They actually teach this in African schools, that the slaves are not their people.

Zondervans Bible Dictionary:

Ham: 1. The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood.
He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negros, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.
His indecency, when his father lay drunken, bought a curse upon Canaan.
2.City E of Jordan.
3.The descendants of the original Ham. In these passages "Ham" is used as another name for Egypt as representing Ham`s principal descendants.

Anyways to each his own, your welcome to believe the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are Israelites all you want. Some of us arnt buying the whole white Jesus and white God lie.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

To answer your last question, "In the case of Manasseh and Ephraim, it also clashes with the records which show the present inhabitants of Cuba and Puerto Rico as descended from African slaves."

Yes, exactly what is being stated, they were brought there through the slave trade of West Africa, which was a Hebrew Israelite region, they are not of the same bloodline as Ham.

Your statement made above contradicts your previous statement on the subject.

In your earlier post, you stated that only Judah, Benjamin, and Levi went across in the slave trade, while the other 9 tribes- which would necessarily have included Manasseh and Ephraim- went across earlier "in the time of the 2nd temple".

In this post, you say that Manasseh and Ephraim went across in the slave trade.

Since the two accounts you have given are contradicting each other, one of them must necessarily be false. Which one is it?

I glanced at your links. Someone spouting his opinions on YouTube is no worthwhile evidence of anything. Please give me something I can read. Proper, scholarly evidence.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Your statement made above contradicts your previous statement on the subject.

In your earlier post, you stated that only Judah, Benjamin, and Levi went across in the slave trade, while the other 9 tribes- which would necessarily have included Manasseh and Ephraim- went across earlier "in the time of the 2nd temple".

In this post, you say that Manasseh and Ephraim went across in the slave trade.

Since the two accounts you have given are contradicting each other, one of them must necessarily be false. Which one is it?

I glanced at your links. Someone spouting his opinions on YouTube is no worthwhile evidence of anything. Please give me something I can read. Proper, scholarly evidence.

Ok, there is difference between the Native Latin tribes, that were in Americas before Caucasians arrived, and the so called "African" slaves that came into the lands in cargo slave ships.

Manasseh and Ephraim are the Natives to the land. The so called Negros mixed there now through the slave trade are all Judites, Benjamites and Levites, the Blacks were traded over and over through the world and no Hammites got mixed in there, not to mention of the some of the Native tribes still look "Negro".
The only people that fit the Biblical scripture exactly, filtered through non BS white washing, are these people.

Hsa 7:8 Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.
Hsa 4:17 Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone.
You already know how much Puerto Ricans love their idols, all over their house.
It can also be categorized into 4 groups.
- Judah, Gad, Reuben (North America)
- Simeon, Levi, Dan Joseph, Benjamin (West Indies)
- Zebulun and Issachar (Central America)
- Naphtali and Asher (South America)

If you only "glanced" at the links then you probably didn't see where they read the evidence straight out the books and follow along zooming in close up on the words plus they link the sources to any online articles.
The fact that the books and articles are presented over youtube, instead of being delivered to your door for you to read is a fail excuse for not looking.

Arzareth, Columbus identified America with this land. (See Kayserling's "Christopher Columbus," translated by Dr. C. Gross, page 15)

Anyways good luck on your search for the "Lost" tribes, if you haven't figured out who Israel and Esau / Edom is yet you probably have no clue about the rest of the worlds biblical nations, so your really way behind.
The white elite know exactly who they are, the Masons are even known for worshiping Esau and the Edomite Kings.

You've been doing a lot of asking, with out any so called "proof" on your half on the claim that the Israelites are white, so it's obvious your trying to prove me wrong some how with out anything to back it up.

Here's a tip.

BIBLICAL NATIONS

1.INDIA = IYALAM = ELAM
2.ASSYRIA = AHSHAWAR = ASSHUR
3.SYRIA = AHRAM = ARAM
4.ARABS = YASHAMIAHLA = ISHMAEL
5.CHINESE = MAWAAHBA = MOAB
6.JAPANESE = IMAWAN = AMMON
7.CAUCASIANS = AHDAWAM = EDOM
8.ISRAEL = YASHARAHLA = 12 TRIBES
9.ETHIOPIANS = KAWASH = CUSH
10.EGYPTIANS = MATAZARYAM = MIZRAIM
11.NORTH AFRICA = PAWAT = PHUT
12.SOUTH AFRICANS = KANAIN = CANAAN= UNKNOWN
13.TURKEY = GAMAR = GOMER
14.RUSSIAN = MAGAWAG = MAGOG
15.GREEK = YAWAN = JAVAN
16.GERMAN = ASHKANAZ = ASHKENAZ
17.SPANISH = THARASHYASH = TARSHISH
18.CYPRUS = KATHAYAM = KITTIM
19.AMELEK = KHAZAR SO CALLED JEWS

(Important Note: Japhet today would be known as the Hawaiians, Philippinos, Indonesians, Polynesians, Eskimos, Malaysians Aboriginals and Natives of New Guinea. So the Germans, Russians, Spanish, Turkey, ect list above which are Edomites living there today are not there original names, the Edomites took over there lands and pushed them out and took there names, example whites moving to south Africa calling themselves South African.)

Good luck man.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Wise Man]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Anyways good luck on your search for the "Lost" tribes,
You've been doing a lot of asking, with out any so called "proof" on your half on the claim that the Israelites are white, so it's obvious your trying to prove me wrong some how with out anything to back it up.
[edit on 5-6-2010 by Wise Man]

I am not obliged to offer any proof for my claims, because I am not making any claims. Where did I say "the Israelites are white"?

You are the one making the claims, and therefore you have the task of presenting the proof.
It is not my job to hunt it down for you.

Good luck on putting together a clear presentation of the movements of each of these peoples, backed up in each case by some reliable written evidence (because I'm not going to waste my life listening to people read things aloud). I am now going on holiday, so you won't hear from me again for at least a week.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

It can also be categorized into 4 groups.
- Judah, Gad, Reuben (North America)
- Simeon, Levi, Dan Joseph, Benjamin (West Indies)
- Zebulun and Issachar (Central America)
- Naphtali and Asher (South America)

Friend you have done it again , this time you have added Dan and left out Manassesh . Again this time add Manassesh to the twelve you list above and once again you get 13 .Stop quoting your expertise if you can't get past the basics .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join