It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Footage Videotaped UFO Over Kadina, northwest of Adelaide, Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Just thought id share this footage, as some of it is rather interesting, There are 2 UFOs shown on this video, the second seems to be an orb with an actual ET figure inside.

This has piqued my interest especially with all the recent news about Australia and UFO's.

I cannot figure out how to embed this video so If anyone can help, it would be great!!

www.ufo-blogger.com...

Thanks for reading!

GeminiSky

[edit on 5-6-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Out of focus lights, they can be anything.

The "occupant" of one of the lights is probably something in front of the out of focus light, I have seen that happening many times.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Armap,

How can you be sure? What is likely to be in front of the camera which is pointed into the sky?

Please show me a few videos where you have seen this out of focus effect create a humanoid shaped distortion, I would love to see them since you claim to have seen this many times.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
reply to post by ArMaP

How can you be sure? What is likely to be in front of the camera which is pointed into the sky?

Please show me a few videos where you have seen this out of focus effect create a humanoid shaped distortion, I would love to see them since you claim to have seen this many times.

Agreed.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
How do we even know this is a light in the sky at all?
Could be an LED light on an home electronic device,
street lamp zommed way the heck in. Completely blurred.

I am confident we are not alone, however this video is
poor support.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
How do we even know this is a light in the sky at all?
Could be an LED light on an home electronic device,
street lamp zommed way the heck in. Completely blurred.

I am confident we are not alone, however this video is
poor support.

How do we know its not the flying spaghetti monster? Im not sure where these kind of replies contribute to the subject matter. We dont really know, but even if this was an LED light, please explain the humanoid shaped figure in the light.

I would say that more than likely these are actual videos of objects in the sky, especially given the recent UFO flap in Australia.

Here is an good quality version of the footage in question:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I didn't said that I am sure, I said that it's probably something in front of the light.

And, as keepureye2thesky said, how can you be sure that the light, even if it's in the sky, isn't behind something?

What I have seen many times is something in front of an out of focus light appear as if it's inside the light, I was not talking about humanoid shape because I don't see it as a humanoid shape.

I can try to find some videos, but I doubt that I am able to do it, as that was not the important thing about the videos, so I don't have any reference (and I haven't yet started my video and photo archive).

But when night falls here in Portugal I can try to show what I mean by recreating that effect.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I can only offer this link. I'm no scientist, but I have seen many threads of blurry shots that produce something called artifacts.
Many common visual artifacts exist. Between optical and digital compression after being uploaded to the internet.

I dont see a humanoid. maybe thats my problem?

I see poor quality, zoomed in light illusion.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't have the time to research any futher. Hopefully this gets you
started or another more inclined member on the topic could share what they
see.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I didn't said that I am sure, I said that it's probably something in front of the light.

And, as keepureye2thesky said, how can you be sure that the light, even if it's in the sky, isn't behind something?

What I have seen many times is something in front of an out of focus light appear as if it's inside the light, I was not talking about humanoid shape because I don't see it as a humanoid shape.

I can try to find some videos, but I doubt that I am able to do it, as that was not the important thing about the videos, so I don't have any reference (and I haven't yet started my video and photo archive).

But when night falls here in Portugal I can try to show what I mean by recreating that effect.

Please do so, I will be waiting for you to show me what you claim to have seen many times. Please show me any video you'd like that resembles anything in the ET in UFO footage I have posted, and has been proven to be an out of focus distortion.

I would love to see this when you have a chance.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

I see what you mean Geminisky, the difficult thing to establish is that we are seeing two different things here. I'm seeing light diffusion in most of the youtube video but something strange from the later part of the video.

I certainly agree with the moderators thoughts on diffusion for most of the video. I hated the fact they added the fake sound effects and eerie music to make fun out of the whole report, ggggrrr!!!

October

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
I can only offer this link. I'm no scientist, but I have seen many threads of blurry shots that produce something called artifacts.
Many common visual artifacts exist. Between optical and digital compression after being uploaded to the internet.

I dont see a humanoid. maybe thats my problem?

I see poor quality, zoomed in light illusion.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't have the time to research any futher. Hopefully this gets you
started or another more inclined member on the topic could share what they
see.

The video that I have posted above appears to be of high quality and does not seem to suffer from any compression artifacts or pixelation after being transferred to youtube. Therefore this may be a flawed theory. Its a shame you don't have more time to research, as you may have contributed something that relates to the footage. Thank you anyway for your ideas.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Wooah there hoss! there's no ET in that video, you can't have an encounter in the sky shot from a video camera AND an ET imaged in it to mean something, clutching at straws springs to mind GeminiSky! it's certainly worth a look at further but not worth dissing the moderators.

October

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm always interested in the reactions of the people viewing the phenomena. The reporter stated that this was a common activity for the people to go out and look at these lights. I think they were watching something of interest to keep going out there. Otherwise it seems like a total waste of their time.

Saxony

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by October

Woaah there October, I never claimed that this was an ET in the UFO, I only mentioned that to differentiate it between the 2 UFO shots in the video that was posted. So that people would know which UFO shot I was referring to.

As far as dissing the mod, that is your opinion, I have always been respectful to everyone on ATS and plan to continue that trend. The mod is a grown up and can speak for himself if he feels I am disrespectful.

You also are claiming that you cannot shoot a UFO video and record an ET inside, please provide proof that this is impossible to capture.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Some things about what we can see in the video.

From what I have seen in other occasions, I think this was a Sony camera, most of those "diamond-shaped UFOs" are filmed with Sony cameras, that create that effect with out of focus lights.

I don't know what they were looking at, but as this is supposed to be some recreation of the events (I think) it doesn't look like those lights were high in the sky. The hand movements the guy does when talking about it also make me think that the light was not high in the sky.

Can anyone tell me how that can be seen as a humanoid?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Some things about what we can see in the video.

From what I have seen in other occasions, I think this was a Sony camera, most of those "diamond-shaped UFOs" are filmed with Sony cameras, that create that effect with out of focus lights.

I don't know what they were looking at, but as this is supposed to be some recreation of the events (I think) it doesn't look like those lights were high in the sky. The hand movements the guy does when talking about it also make me think that the light was not high in the sky.

Can anyone tell me how that can be seen as a humanoid?

Armap,

1. Please explain why you feel the videos were shot with a sony camera. And how Sony cameras create diamond shaped distortions.
2. Please explain why the second UFO shot is not diamond shaped.
3. Explain how you are able to discern that the UFO was not high in the sky strictly by watching someones hand movements. And why the height of the UFO would be relevant.
4. Please tell me why you assume that this is a recreation or dramatization of events and not the actual captured UFO footage?
5. I can clearly see two legs, two arms, an oversized head and two eyes.
This is what I would define as humanoid.

Thanks!!

GeminiSky

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The video that I have posted above appears to be of high quality and does not seem to suffer from any compression artifacts or pixelation after being transferred to youtube. Therefore this may be a flawed theory. Its a shame you don't have more time to research, as you may have contributed something that relates to the footage. Thank you anyway for your ideas.

You are very welcome. Sorry my knowledge on the subject is limited.
However I firmly believe that most every video on Youtube is compressed.
There is always a representation of pixelation, if you are viewing this on a computer. I don't think my theory is flawed. Perhap it's not explained in a
matter that quenches your desire for the truth or comprehension.

It is your opinion (and I respect that) that I didn't contribute something related to the footage, however I think I have contributed. Optical illusions
are something that need to be considered to even be ruled out.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Point taken. I totally agree, and yes its wise not to rule out optical illusions.

And I do value your contribution regardless. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Point taken. I totally agree, and yes its wise not to rule out optical illusions.

And I do value your contribution regardless. Thank you!

Happy hunting. Keep your eyes to the sky.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Anyone who seriously thinks this is an alien lives in cartoon-land.

Actually, you're correct - it is an enormous alien suspended in a floating marshmallow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join