Favorite Dragon Ball Z character

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Who is your favorite character of the Dragon Ball franchise? Piccolo is really cool and he's green! Vegeta is a savage.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I like Vegeta. Check out this thread I just made about Dragon Ball Z Kai:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think mine would have to be broly.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Future Trunks, he has a sword, and blue non-pointy hair.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The synchronicity I experience is well worth living, I swear!

ANYWAY, I just started buying up the seasons of DBZ. I am a long time fan, and a poor fan! Anyway, decided to start buying, even with only a 1000 wallet level. I am up to season five (Or the beginning of the Cell games.)

So yeah, which character is my favorite huh? Am I allowed to choose the Dragon? (Ha (x1), I wish (x2) HA!))

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Interesting, because I could never choose a favorite between Piccolo and Vegeta, my 2 favs! If I had to choose just 1, I would go with Piccolo. Sucks though, because DBZ didn't really focus on Piccolo other than the Freeza / Namek saga. I thought Piccolo should have played a bigger role, for crying out loud, he is comprised of a permanent fusion of 3 people (Piccolo, Kame, and Nail). He can multiply himself, elongate and regenerate limbs, and he can become a giant.

I think Namekians have [should have] the potential to become stronger than most Sayains... they are the creators and keepers of the Dragon Balls.

I highly recommend all of the DB, DBZ, and DBGT movies also. They sometimes do not fit perfectly with the series, but they are more intense.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I really lost interest when DBZ was over and GT started it was just different.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
vegeta or trunks are my favorites. cant wait for dragonball online should be epic...IF it gets a worldwide release so far only japan has been announced i think.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
The synchronicity I experience is well worth living, I swear!

ANYWAY, I just started buying up the seasons of DBZ. I am a long time fan, and a poor fan! Anyway, decided to start buying, even with only a 1000 wallet level. I am up to season five (Or the beginning of the Cell games.)

So yeah, which character is my favorite huh? Am I allowed to choose the Dragon? (Ha (x1), I wish (x2) HA!))

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Goku, he is the bomb. Without him there is not much of a show.....

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishLass

agreed.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
broly he's just that awsome

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I like Piccolo, but my favorite is Majin Buu!

Me buu...kill you!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Vegeta!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Vegeta all the way for me, I wanted to be that guy so bad as a kid.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I kinda liked Zarbon . also among the Ginyu Force i liked the red and the blue guy.
Last watched DBZ in 2003 or 2004 . Cartoon Network in our country was repeating the same ten or twenty episodes over and over again . that i was so pissed off , that i quit watchin dbz

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have to go with Krillin. Just because he is only human. He gets overlooked because he can't achieve the same power level as a Super Sayian, and he lacks confidence in himself. But he held his own right up until the end.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Crazy1

i'd have to go with krillin and bulma.
i have a krillin action figure attached to the rear view mirror of my car. he has protected my car for four years now. best security system ever!

bulma is too awesome for words.

new topics
top topics

join

ATS Live Reality Remix is on-air in 13 minutes.
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def