It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Child Programming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I had not heard about this kind of programming before. Doing a search on it, the Monarch Program comes up. I see Freeman has a page on his website about it.

Such a disturbing topic this is.

The reason I was researching this today is Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News":

June 5, 2010
Demonic Attachment
With the arrest of Dutch citizen, Joran Van Der Sloot, in Chile and extradited to Peru, we may see a trial unfold that will show those in the know, about what happens with Demonic Moonchildren.

Van Der Sloot murdered Stephany Flores in a Lima hotel room 5 years to the date that his last victim, from Alabama, Natalee Holloway, disappeared in Aruba.

Van Der Sloot was protected by his Illuminati-connected family in Holland. I believe that Natalee Holloway was sold as a sex slave to drug lords in Colombia, then murdered by them. This is why no body was ever found on tiny Aruba and why Van Der Sloot went to Colombia before his murderous adventure in Peru.

May 30 must be a trigger day for his demonic programming. I suggest that you all read my info on Moon Child Programming and watch the DVDs on mind-control.

It is possible that Joran does not even remember what happened since he was controlled by a lower astral entity at the times of his crimes. So, is such a person guilty? His body did the crime, but his mind was suppressed.

We are all responsible for what we allow and accept into our lives. Yes, he is guilty. He needs deprogramming and deep release work. But, we must realize now, that Moon Child Programming and Demonic Possession is now being triggered.

join