It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania ufo.... NOT AN ALLISON KRUSE STORY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I created this thread because i posted it in another topic and the mod told me to start a new thread.... soooooo

i dont know much about the kruise case because i did see a couple of topics here where she was officially denounced..... i'm also not sure of the dates that she did this..... this is irrelevent to the reason i am posting....

i do however have something to say on the topic due to the fact that i live in pa....

it was about mid february..... i was driving my friend home... probably at about 9 or 10 pm..... eastern time.... my buddy doesnt believe in any of this sort of mess....

we are driving down a back road.... and i see a greenish blue.... i'd actually rather say turqoise arc travel at incredible speed overhead.....

heres the messed up part.....

i said absolutely nothing about it for about 5 mins..... but i see my buddy looking at me from the passenger seat..... so finally i decided to ask...

"sooooooooo, did you see that?"

he says

"yeah, dude, it kinda fu$#ed with me on like a primal level..... it actually made my eyes water"

well the worst part of it is.... when this..... "thing" flew overhead.... it had the same effect on me..... i literally had a teardrop fall down my cheek.....

it hit me on the same primal level..... but...... i wasnt scared.... i wasnt worried..... i didnt know how to feel about it..... i just have never seen anything like it.... it brought an extreme wonder to me...

now for further details..... like i said i was driving.... so i'm looking directly through my windshield..... i don't know exactly where the object started.... but it came into view at the top of my windshield..... flew ALL THE WAY across the sky in what seemed to literally be one second.... and disappeard..... now i'm not saying it was a ufo or anything, but..... it certainly had no tail.... meaning it wasnt a meteorite or anything.... and the entire time it was visible..... it was a perfect boomerang shape...... thats why i youtubed...... pa arc ufo..... and i got allison kruise..... her's didnt look like what i saw however.... her's blinked in and out..... whatever i saw stayed solid turqoise til it disappeared....

any input???

thank you

[edit on 5-6-2010 by C-Reilly]

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello,
I am wondering where in PA you saw this? Im sorry I have no explanation for you but the fact that it made tears and a feeling of sureness come about you....suggests to ME that it was some godly being.

Drew

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

Woo, and I thought you were talking the 1 in the mid Atlantic (dont ask) , but it would be hard to be seen in this dimension/time for this time hasnt caugth up to it yet (dont ask). I think arc shape craft do exist.the larger the more powerful.
edit on 10/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Dont ask? Come onnnnn
Do tell....Id be very interested to hear.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

wow.... sorry... um this is an old thread..... can't believe someone brought it back... haha.... anyway... i saw it in chester county pennsylvania.... in a crappy town called honeybrook... haha..... anyway... i still stick by this.... i dunno what i saw.... but it was crazy...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly

wow.... sorry... um this is an old thread..... can't believe someone brought it back... haha.... anyway... i saw it in chester county pennsylvania.... in a crappy town called honeybrook... haha..... anyway... i still stick by this.... i dunno what i saw.... but it was crazy...

I know where Honeybrook is. Someone had a thread on here a couple weeks back and he saw something in Perkasie, Bucks County. I should spend more times outside and less on the internet . . . . .

new topics

top topics

join