It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys Need Help on Avatar Backround Deletion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hello All,

So I am trying to change my Avatar, you can now see Hulk reaching onto a planet, but above it and below it are backround images that I put there when my avatar was Avatar(the movie) and it was continuing down.

I don't remember how I did that, I know it has something to do with the ATS store but how do I delete what I got and only keep Hulk there, and then after that how do I add whatever I want there afterwards?

Thank You for any help

Thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
go back to the store, type in "none" in the blank space for url background pic...then hit submit!

Cheers

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Or you can go to your picture, click on it then scroll to the background url, click the background link and just delete your original url from there

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

HYa ModernAcademia

Love your threads and postings
I for one will miss your Avatar of Avatar, lol as the image you used IMHO showed compassion, outrage and hope. I thought she suited you to a Tee!!!!!!

Again that was only my point of view and understand your need for change. I will still however enjoy your threads and posts. Have a good one and enjoy this fine weather (live on channel UK realizes it is not everywhere and some have better)! Time to feed the Koi and feel one with the pond life.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
thanks guys

I apreciate it

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IceHappy
reply to post by ModernAcademia

HYa ModernAcademia

Love your threads and postings
I for one will miss your Avatar of Avatar, lol as the image you used IMHO showed compassion, outrage and hope. I thought she suited you to a Tee!!!!!!

Again that was only my point of view and understand your need for change. I will still however enjoy your threads and posts. Have a good one and enjoy this fine weather (live on channel UK realizes it is not everywhere and some have better)! Time to feed the Koi and feel one with the pond life.

haha thanks man

Ya I actually kind of put alot of work into that avatar Avatar
Mainly because of file size, I just couldn't put what I wanted while keeping the file size down to what ATS would allow me to use as an avatar.
So I had so much editing and changing to do.

But I got tired of seeing that blue so often so I wanted some green.
I will be making a new one shortly though, this Hulk one is only temporary.
Been a member since 2007 and this hulk avatar is only my 3rd avatar, lol.

btw, I like your posts too IceHappy
I think we are both somewhat alike as we often try to be impartial and only focus on right vs. wrong.
doesn't always work as we are humans but consistently trying is the first step right?

Take care dude!
Can't wait to have my beer today, I just LOVEEEEE that new microfiltered Molson M.

top topics

join