It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest UFO Sighting filmed Over Sydney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Latest UFO Sighting filmed Over Sydney BY MURAT AND LASZLO.06 05 2010

This I found just now and listen to what they say also they used two cameras and you get to see object from both.
I like the way this object hides in the clouds,still what do you think?.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Having two cameras is a good idea, but if they weren't close to each other they could be used to get an idea of how high the object was and at what distance.

And I don't think the object was hiding in the clouds, if it wanted to do that it could have gone in several other directions and would be hidden in the clouds much faster than by going the way it was going.

And although the guy said that he had not lost it, he really did, he was pointing the camera to the wrong are of the cloud.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i couldnt hear what they were saying, but i'm sure this will quickly be labeled a hoax.....

either that or its a rocket or falcon 9 again hahaha

cant wait to see how this pans out.....

is there another link to the video..? i'm not sure why i cant hear the sound....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I may be wrong but was the "UFO" moving or was it the cloud? I read somewhere about a French astronomer that made most of his observations of Jupiter in the daytime. I have seen Jupiter twice by day. The circular shape may have indicated that it was a planet (JUPITER) but perhaps an astronomer could look up the tables and compute the likelihood of Jupiter being above the horizon if they knew the time of the observation.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I would guess a child lost its helium balloon.

I don't see it doing anything outer worldly, and any perceived movement could be explained by it being caught between wind patterns.

top topics

join