It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC & police annoyance at Bilderberg conference (—recording)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Palpable annoyance is what comes across in the following report on the Bilderberg conference, currently taking place in the Luxury Hotel Dolce Sitges, near Barcelona, Spain. Though the journalists don't sound terribly well-informed on the whos, whats and whys, they've realised the way journalists are excluded marks this meeting out as contrary to the spirit of open government, not to mention democratic accountability.

Here's the 10-min. report: (-jump forward to 26:30-)

www.bbc.co.uk...

What do you make of the policeman (-31:30-) who hears a member of the crowd shout: ..."You have a heart under your badge and a brain under your hat, come over here and join us; you should be protecting us from them!..", — takes off his hat, says goodbye to his colleagues & crosses the line?!

+ Check out what the local Chief of Police says!

Here's the meeting place:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8414602273d.jpg[/atsimg]

Just what you need for a few days' ping pong with the global 'elite'...

(PS Perhaps someone might like to upload the programme to ATS media, as it's only available for 7 days.)

STOP PRESS: Here's the peaceful protest:

(Maybe we can get that on ATS media too)

What do you make of that?

[edit on 5/6/10 by pause4thought]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Great to see them protesting and even taking time to thank and praise the police too...

And yeah, the bit in the radio program where the guy says about the police officer who crosses over to the protesters.... wish there was a video of that.

Interesting stuff

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Word on the street is it was recorded and the video should be up very soon.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

I look forward to seeing this

Lines sorry

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Maybe i'm missing something,

A group of individuals gather secretly to conspire the path the world should take, and being separate from Elected governments............How is this not Treason ?

I'm scratching my head wondering how this sort of thing can be allowed.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

There's your answer....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Have the BBC ever reported the meetings like this before? Some very encouraging comments from the speakers they had on, you can tell they're picking their words carefully but you don't have to read between the lines too much.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by March of the Fire Ants

Good point.

According to this (-see 7:38), the guy who arranged this item for the BBC was actually told it had been pulled:

Behind the scenes power struggles/intrigue at the BBC?

[edit on 5/6/10 by pause4thought]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"The Patriarch, Rockerfeller wants to see certain things happen before he goes to the great bilderburg meeting in the sky"
Brilliant!

I think your right about the power struggles, there are bound to be good people in there. My theory is, if there were no good people in power then the world would be A LOT worse.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Maybe i'm missing something,

A group of individuals gather secretly to conspire the path the world should take, and being separate from Elected governments............How is this not Treason ?

I'm scratching my head wondering how this sort of thing can be allowed.

In the real world this would not be allowed. Unfortunately most of the world’s populace is either starving or living with their heads up a dark place, in no small thanks to this motley bunch of crooks.

Still it's good to see the BBC returning to it's founding principles, at least for a micro second anyway.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by DomhainGràdh]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Still waiting for the footage of the policeman joining the protesters. According to 1:10 in video 2 below it should be up soon. (Interview with Charlie Skelton, reporter for The Guardian broadsheet, who featured in the OP BBC interview) —

Source

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

What do you make of the policeman (-31:30-) who hears a member of the crowd shout: ..."You have a heart under your badge and a brain under your hat, come over here and join us; you should be protecting us from them!..", — takes off his hat, says goodbye to his colleagues & crosses the line?!

I think it is BS

If there was a video of this police man crossing over the video would of been up by now, also Alex Jones would of been like a rabid dog over it and there would of been 50 identical posts all with links to Info-bores on ATS...I'm claiming shenanigans

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Pockets]

top topics

join