It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helen Thomas tells Jews To Get Out Of Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

I don't really care of they respect her or not.
I doubt she does. But at least they should be talking about what she actually SAID, and not what the media wants us to think she MEANT. (The Jews should get out of Israel??? Where did that even come from?)

[edit on 6/7/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Where did it come from?

Pre-programmed automatic anti-semite response to criticism of Israeli policy and state-sponsored terrorism.

*shrugs*

That or the ADL

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Maybe next time she'll learn to keep her mouth shut and stop spewing such utter non sense and she won't be forced to resign again.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

What's the ADL base-wage and hows that going for you?

Israel is occupying parts of Palestine - what she said was perfectly reasonable.

[edit on 7/6/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The guy asked her if she has any comments about Isreal. She said they should get out of Palestine. She didn't mention the Jews at all. She was speaking against a country not a religion. Some people want you to believe that speaking against Israel and the Jewish religion are one in the same.

You can really see how powerful the zionists are in America. You can't even dare speak against them or you will be labeled an anti-semite and a racist. Then you lose your job because nobody wants to be associated with someone like that. It is unbelievable how fast the media in America completely turned on one of their own.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
There's nothing like drunks and old people. They tell their truth. However wrong her statements are, its exactly how she feels about the situation.

I have no opinion on the subject.

She is definitely an icon in the press. She just let out her repressed true feelings.

Is she right or is she wrong? Something in me says she tells it like it is from her perspective.

She has visited my family in the past, and I can tell you she is a sharp shooter. Yes........big gaffe. But it's what she really feels.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS_RL

No offense, but alot of what your friend wrote is gobbledeegook - I understand it, but in all honesty its just verbal masturbation.

But the Zionists are way too powerful in America.

This is a new lobby, different in some respects to the older ones

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Brilliant speech by Chris Hedges on the murder of Palestinians,

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

On May 27th, 2010 when she answered Rabbi Nesenoff's question "Any comments on Israel?' with the statement "Tell them to get the hell out of Palestine" and the follow-up question "Any better comments?" with "Remember these people are occupied and it's their land. It's not Germany, not Poland." Helen Thomas was in fact telling the Jews to leave Israel. She could not have been confusing the singular government of Israel with the plural Jews. But Helen Thomas did commit a substantive moral error a week later when she said "...peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance..." as if the Palestinians can't have their own homeland unless they share it with their mortal enemies. As unwelcome guests in Palestine themselves the British had no right to invite Yishuvs to squat there, David Ben-Gurion couldn't justify the Yishuvs remaining in Palestine after the British withdrew by a Jewish declaration of independence from Palestine, the United States was without authority to issue a de jure transfer of sovereignty from the Palestinians to the Jews and Adam and Eve's "garden of eden" in Persia was a long way from their home in Egypt, the country that rightfully belongs to all Jews where every one of them should be required to live.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Are you telling me almost sixty-six years after VE Day, you think Jews might be in more danger in Europe than they are in Palestine? When the self-loathing Jew Adolph Shicklegruver Hitler was unable to force god to send a Messiah to save him Israel was created to realize his dream of a Third Reich.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

The Israelis are a doomsday cult that wants billions of people to die in a world war over a mountain in Palestine. If they just wanted to commit suicide and leave the rest of us out of it I'd mix the electric Kool Aid for them.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Helen Thomas is just as bright as ever and hasn't taken more chances than she used to when she was young. Look at her questioning American Presidents over the past fifty years. She's always been nervy. I'll stop short of saying Helen Thomas is courageous because, like most Americans, she's a pragmatist who judges behavior by practical consequences rather than even having a sense of what is right and wrong.

edit on 20-2-2011 by ChiefHuntingBear because: typographical errors

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join