It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helen Thomas tells Jews To Get Out Of Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
She really is disgusting

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

They in Israel, and much of Christianity are all getting duped....
heed the scriptual verses paraphrased,
admonish you all;... to flee to the mountains...and pray this
does not happen when your nursing an infant or during the winter...

this instruction is for all the Israelis that stayed in their 'babylon' instead of doing the proper thing: "come-out-of-her", is the words
intended for those in the end-times & the rise of the AC.

but, hey, i'm a practicing pagan & don't go out of my way
for any people of an established religion... but the writings
on-the-wall, for those blinded by their faith to not be practicle

Yes, and you obviously never studied the Bible. If you had done your research you would realize that these words refer to the event when the Antichrist stands on the temple mount. Jews are told to flee in order to escape the terrible persecution that will soon unfold.

This event remains to be seen.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

As I said before, I am criminally ignorant of the Israel/Middle East situation and only have cursory knowledge of the events that lead to modern day Israel.

The British were the occupiers of Palestine until 1947 and they did not go quietly. The Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. stated today (re: the block aid) that they have the right to fight terrorism.

People tend to forget that the Brits were the targets of a huge terror campaign by the Irgun and somewhat by the Haganah before the British left; EXAMPLE: The King David Hotel bombing.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge supporter of Israel. If I were in a stand-up gun fight there is no other country that I would want beside me than Israel as political considerations would not be an issue.

Anyway, back on point, Helen is getting along in age. Journalists have personal opinions, the good ones don't let you know what they are. Let's give her a pass.

Peace........yak055h

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What the hell is this woman on??

Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people. They were disenfranchised for centuries. Why should they not have returned to what used to be their homeland and re-establish a Jewish state? Let's not forget the hatred and disgusting wholesale massacre of 6 million Jews that caused this to happen.

Having said that, I must say that the way they have behaved since leaves much to be desired. They should return the Golan Heights. They should also stop building the wall. Berlin shows that in history, walls NEVER work. They should stop building homes on occupied territory. What we need is a two state solution whereby the Palestinians and the Israelis have the right to freedom, self determination and can live side by side in peace. Until that happens, it will only get worse.

This woman shows insensitivity, thoughtlessness and a total lack of understanding of the history and the reality of the situation. It matters not one jot if you are a liberal, left-leaning whatever - sociopathic behaviour of any political shade allows one to twist, turn and wriggle out of any hot water one gets oneself into...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

What's worse ? What's she saying or the lipstick
?
Can't make up my mind. I'll say the lipstick

Seriously. People say strange things. And what's her take on the non jewish people living in Israel

Edit to change my mind...That mask of makeup can't compensate for what she saying. And with no doubts, her words can not compensate for that makeup

[edit on 6-6-2010 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by yak055h

thats your considered opinion... i see it differently!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
SPEAKER'S BUREAU DROPS HELEN THOMAS OVER REMARKS

Her chickens came home to roost

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I agree with the old bat. Jews should leave Isreal before they are annialated. What some Jews don't seem to realise is that they are being played by their treacherous, lying, murdering, bullying, criminal, smug, arrogant, corrupt and stupid Zionist government who are leading them on a path to destruction.

Smart Jews have already worked out that Israel is a bad place to be and are leaving in droves.

Stupid Jews will stay to face the music.

Their government tries to hide this fact from it's own people.

source

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Originally posted by bigyin
I agree with the old bat. Jews should leave Isreal before they are annialated. What some Jews don't seem to realise is that they are being played by their treacherous, lying, murdering, bullying, criminal, smug, arrogant, corrupt and stupid Zionist government who are leading them on a path to destruction.

Smart Jews have already worked out that Israel is a bad place to be and are leaving in droves.

Stupid Jews will stay to face the music.

Their government tries to hide this fact from it's own people.

source

According to your own source........

Among the youth who had immigrated from the Former Soviet Union (FSU), there has been a significant decrease in the rates of those committed to remaining in Israel since 2006: from 63% in February 2006 to 46% in 2008.

Do you think that this has something to do with the 7000+ rockets that Hamas rained down on Israel between 2006-2008?

I wonder how Helen would answer this question?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

Do you think that this has something to do with the 7000+ rockets that Hamas rained down on Israel between 2006-2008?

I wonder how Helen would answer this question?

I know, it was terrible, such a blood bath .... remind us how many Israeli's died from all those rockets ?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Rockets fired as a result of the blockade on Gaza (Casus Belli). Enforced becasue the Palestinians democratically elected Hamas as their leadership. (Collective Punishment)

Who were then evicted from power in the West Bank by American supplied and trained Fatah forces with the help of the Israelis.

There is a lot of talk about facts in relation to this conflict on this board.

These are all facts. Not opinions. Facts.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth[/i

Yes, and you obviously never studied the Bible. If you had done your research you would realize that these words refer to the event when the Antichrist stands on the temple mount. Jews are told to flee in order to escape the terrible persecution that will soon unfold.

This event remains to be seen.

You, good neighbor, need to study & research more

the verse/idea is indeed referring to the AC and the Abomination-of-Desolation...

but that event is not future as you discern... it has been upon the land since 692 AD ~ which is when the Dome of the Rock was erected in the temple mount.

so...the residents of Jerusalem, the peoples living in ancient Judea lands
are under the admonishment to 'flee' out of the land since 692CE,
and still stands today as a warning & admonishment

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

The number of deaths has nothing to do with it. It's the sheer terror that these weapons inflict on the people. Who would even consider living under these conditions.

It makes no difference whether Hamas was democratically elected or not.
Hamas has been condemned by the world. This conflict cannot be resolved until there is new leadership in Gaza. Hamas has blown a great opportunity here. Gaza could have been a thriving free state by now. But Hamas wont live side by side with Israel. They'd rather see them ethnically cleansed.

I wonder if Helen would have made those terrible statements if she had just finished watching a holocaust video. But I don't think that we should punish the "old bat' as you call her. That would be like sending old grandma to a nursing home. Lets just give her a break and tell her to shut the ...k up.

Well it looks like she don't need a pass. I just heard that she retired.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f52cb5e35671.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
would the fighting stop if they left? if so , then it isnt such a crazy notion just maybe a really honest one.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You know, I was watching the white house press conference last week, the day BEFORE this came out that she said this, and she was really asking TOUGH questions - she was giving the white house secretary real grief and he was wiggling.

I posted on my FB, I LOVE HELEN THOMAS.

The next day I was like "Oh no...now my Jewish friends are going to think I secretly hate them. I'm so embarrassed...."

But my reason for loving her had nothing to do with her opinions on the Jews. She really would ask the hard questions. She had cajones when the other members of the press just sat there and tried to get brownie points.

And now she's gone...how about....that.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Thank you for the cordial response good neighbor.

It does refer to the Antichrist. And there is debate among some Christians as to whether or not Antichrist will be a person or just general opposition to Christ. Either way, the passage that you quoted about fleeing to the mountains is taken out of context. If you continue reading Mark, Christ says that immediately after this tribulation, the sun and moon will be darkened and the son of man appears in the sky from horizon to horizon.
These events remain to be seen. Revelation (Apocalypse) states that these events will take place in a three and a half year time frame.
Daniel states that the tribulation will be as great as it was at the dawn of civilization. The fig tree is a symbol of Israel. When the tree is ripe, destruction and devastation knocks on the door. As Christians, we believe this by faith, and for many, faith leads to vision, revelation, and communication with God.

The terror that Hamas mortars and missiles inflicts on Israel is great, but no where close to the great tribulation as described in the Bible.
I think that if the world continues on its preset course, we may witness these things in our own lifetime. But lets hope not. cause if we do, none of us are going to wish it happened.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

I side with Helen on this one - and nothing she said, was in anyway
inappropriate. everything she said is true - so I agree, the Isreali's
should get the hell 0ff of Palistinian lands. I dont support occupation
- the people have a right and ocupied lands are wrong.
now political wars are wrong and lead to occupation.. it still doent justify
seperating a people from their land. and its been theirs for over a millenia, that land is theres any way you slice it... unless you kill all of them, then they have no use for it anymore.... so lets get the fireworks going so we can divide and conquer....
were not Jews and we are Americans and quite frankly I dont give a s**t.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This title is totally incorrect!! She didn't tell Jews to get out of Israel, she told ISRAEL to get out of Palestine. I can't believe how people gulp up the spin on this story!

Anyway, bye Helen! I hope you have a long and happy life. You deserve it! Keep speaking your mind!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Totally Agree - I can't believe the lack of respect ATS members have shown this woman.

Quite disgusting really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join