It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Report Exposes Swine Flu Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Report Suggests Swine Flu Conspiracy

Not that this wasn't suspected here long ago. But now this has been given a degree of legitimacy by a British Medical Journal report:

A report by the British Medical Journal has exposed key scientists who stood to profit from the swine flu pandemic.

According to their findings experts, who drew up the World Health Guidelines that advised governments to stock up on drugs in the event of swine flu, had financial ties with certain drug companies.

The investigation revealed that the scientists had openly declared these interests in other publications yet the World Health Organisation made no mention of these links.

The investigation by the BMJ and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, a not-for-profit reporting unit, shows that WHO guidance issued in 2004 was authored by three scientists who had previously received payment for other work from Roche, which makes Tamiflu, and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), manufacturer of Relenza.

The inference therefore has to be drawn that the parties had a conflict of interest while drawing up the guidelines.

... more in link

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Video version of report

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
We all knew, we called it, it's actually quite nice to have our tin foil hat wearing theories validated by the BMD and other sources. You may not hear this on the main MSM sites though.

Sick SOBs if you ask me, nice find, S+F bud!

[edit on 5-6-2010 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Thank you! I have a close friend working at the CDC who kept insisting that this was a fraud when it was in its heyday. He's been consistently right on these health-related topics due to his insider status I guess. Although he didn't realize this particular aspect of the conspiracy he knew something was wrong. Given his track record on calling the health-related conspiracies I sure hope the OTHER stuff I'm hearing about coming from CDC turns out to be wrong!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Now come on you can't say "OTHER stuff" and then not spill the beans! What other stuff?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme

Now come on you can't say "OTHER stuff" and then not spill the beans! What other stuff?

Mostly some scary things involving the health care bill. Also, a huge cover-up/distraction from problems resulting from contamination at Camp Lejeune. These are different topics though and I don't want to derail my own thread!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Traditionaldrummer.....

Speaking from a senior position within the medical industry:

I always thought the Swine Flu problem was grossly overstated & I posted to that effect right from the beginning......& I was well & truly flamed for that too!

However I can tell you from experience, the "conflict of interest" thing is just not straightforward.

There are definitely positives & negatives attached to the manner in which the industry & Drs work together.....& work together they must.

Each example must be looked at carefully & on merit.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

i was just reading about this and wanted to post it. Looks like you got to it before me.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
However I can tell you from experience, the "conflict of interest" thing is just not straightforward.

There are definitely positives & negatives attached to the manner in which the industry & Drs work together.....& work together they must.

Interesting.
Does that mean that this alleged swine flu conspiracy may just be business as usual?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
it's actually quite nice to have our tin foil hat wearing theories validated by the BMD and other sources. You may not hear this on the main MSM sites though.

Surprisingly, this story appeared on the Drudge Report on June 4th, and I am hearing it in the headlines in my local news tonight.

They're calling H1N1 a money-making hype, coordinated by the World Health Organization, to benefit the two manufacturers of the H1N1 vaccine.

Which nobody needed, anyway.

Of course, the MSM won't admit that they themselves willingly participated in overblowing the H1N1 story.

What is confounding to me is WHY the MSM is participating in this exposé...?? Typically, when these fear-mongers are proven to be perpetrating a hoax, they simply stop reporting the story.

Look at Manmade Global Warming... That story is deader than Julius Caesar now, and the MSM won't even touch it. But will they ever come forward and announce that Hey! MMGW was a HOAX, goddammit, designed to tax the very air we breathe...?

Hell, no, they won't.

Look at this stupid Deepwater Horizon oil leak in the Gulf, which I firmly believe is a hoax, as it thoroughly lacks any evidence of the environmental apocalypse widely claimed. I keep hearing that 100 miles of Louisiana coastline has been impacted — but there's no proof. Judging from the available evidence, the present "catastrophe" is no worse than a typical oil tanker spill, and it's even less toxic to the environment than a refined petroleum spill. The stuff is dissipating. The pelicans and sea turtles and sandcrabs will shake off Deepwater Horizon like it never happened.

Will this administration and the MSM ever admit that the oil spill was "hyped" (hoaxed) beyond all reason to create ANOTHER climate of fear worldwide?

Hell no, they won't.

So, why are the MSM coming forward to "expose" the H1N1 hoax, I wonder? How does this revelation benefit the MSM? Follow the money, I always say.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 6/8/2010 by Doc Velocity]

top topics

join