It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheism or Intelligent Design?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

The evidence for the origin of life and bio-diversity doesn't point to a designer, if there is one than he/she/it has done everything in their power to mask their interference under the guise of natural process - why, if there is a God, would he/she/it use such deceptive practices?

Deceptive in your opinion.

I think the biosphere shows intelligent design. The earth is one symbiotic construct. As you know, animal life is dependent on plant life for food and oxygen. These totally separate life forms happened to evolve in harmony?

At any rate this is not Evolution vs Creation.

It's Abiogenesis vs Creation. Science still is limited in it's understanding of the beginning.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dusty1

I agree that science hasn't nailed up its case on abiogenesis, I myself am stilling holding out for panspermia. It'd be nice to find out we're all the descendants of some Martian microbes who hitched a ride to Earth on a meteor

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

It wasn't meant to be a deception, it was meant as a test:

I hear what your sayin'.

It is a test for us now, but I don't think it was originally meant to be so.

We live apart from God. Human existence has followed a path which has deviated, if only for a relatively short time, from Gods purpose.

We also live in a time in which it is herassy to believe in anything other than spontaneous generation and evolution directed by blind chance.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

There it is then.

I'm still holding out for the Artist who remembers his art.

There are loved ones I'd like to see again, and people that I would like to meet.

"Even though John Lennon is gone, I hope he has not yet written, his last song."

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join