It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin: Environmentalists to blame for oil spill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
It just doesnt get any more ridiculous than this folks:

Mrs Palin said the ban on oil drilling in pristine national wildlife reserves and shallow onshore waters has forced the US to carry out risky deep ocean drilling.

"This is a message to extreme 'environmentalists' who hypocritically protest domestic energy production offshore and onshore. There is nothing 'clean and green' about your efforts," she wrote.

Link 2

Link 3 Editors Pick

Edit: 1st link is not constructing properly on ATS added 2 more

[edit on 5-6-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
That's the biggest load of BS I have heard today. BP has been trying to tap that well for years and knew years ago how large it was.. they were not doing this because they were forced to drill in deep water.. they were doing it because they are greedy slime balls who want to rule the world.

Sarah is real cute now and I wouldn't kick her out of my bed, but this proves I might just have to slap her around a bit (metaphorically) cus she's so dumb.. if she expects people to buy that lo0ad of garbage.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I have just found this it could be old news ifso I apologise for duplication I personally have not seen it on here before.

I am outraged by this because it really pisses me off when these people craving power to enlarge their ego think they can say or do anything to shift the blame on to the very people trying to save this planet, through love care and nurturing. I am an environmentalist and I feel so angry by this I had to write a thread to voice my anger.

These people will stop at nothing in order to make as much money and accumulate as much power as they poossibly can with which ever way they can, this includes walking over others in the process

This is exactly the sort of thing we have come to expect from these sort of people it makes me sick.

Lets get one thing straight POWER and GREED caused this disaster not the environmentalists!!

[edit on 5-6-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I get that you hate Palin - but getting back to the point - she's right! If we had more onshore opportunities to extract oil from the ground then they would not be exploring as much offshore. The offshore cost of exploring and establishing a well head are significantly higher than onshore.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

No, she and yourself (if you really support her) are utterly wrong in everything that has been said. Instead of 'drill baby drill' they should be pumping their ridiculously infated profits into alternative energy sources something that doesn't kill/harm the environment.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
blaming environmentalists for this is just shallow and stupid. How can it be their fault? They weren't drilling for oil, they are only protecting the environment or would you want a few select places of paradise for yourselves whilst the whole of the coast is full of oil rigs.

how dumb is this woman?!?!?!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
No drilling in a vast wasteland (ANWR) but drill in mile deep ocean?

That is the stupidity of the enviro-whackos.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
That woman is so dumb, and this once more proves that she's in the pocket of big business. Only fools would cheer on that woman!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Palin's cakehole is big enough to cap the leak - why didn't BP and Transocean send her down as soon as it happened? Doesn't she still own a bathing suit?

I think she's just jealous because the oil will eventually kill more animals than she ever will.

Plug, baby, plug!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No what the true cause of all this BS is oil industry destroying any new alternative fuel inventions. They stopped the water car and they stopped the electric car.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Already posted:www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join