It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Presidency ages you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

The Presidency ages you

I noticed the other night just how much Obama
has aged already in less than 2 years in the
Oval Office and got to thinking, is it just him?
or did our previous presidents do the very same
thing? And came to these conclusions.

Our last 3 presidents have ALL aged dramatically
since sitting in the Oval Office. I guess that seat
has an aging formula automatically built into it.
lol

But seriously, it just goes to show you, just
how much pressure and stress is put on someone
who undertakes this position. As the aging process
seems to speed up.

Below I have added some before and after
pics to show my point. Dark hair on the left
and grey hair on the right.

comments welcome

I put this is the GRAY area
as felt it appropriate, lmao
but if it's in the wrong place
then mods feel free to move it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I noticed President Obama hair color was a little Grey. Maybe he can dip the top of his head in the oil. The color should return in seconds.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I noticed President Obama hair color was a little Grey. Maybe he can dip the top of his head in the oil. The color should return in seconds.

ohhhhhh
wow
that was cold
but funny anyway

And if he did that ... BP
would send him a bill
for it !!!!

hahahaha

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

How much is 20 gallons of oil worth?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

20 gallons of oil is free right now if you live in the gulf coast, you just need a bucket! its like they are giving away oil down there

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

It would be good for BP to hire people who are out of work to clean the oil spill.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This is a well-known phenomenon.

However, it appears to be affecting Obama fairly rapidly. If his hair is already starting to turn grey, one can only wonder what he will look like by 2012/2016.

Being the POTUS is probably one of the most stressful jobs in the world. Not only do you basically get blamed for everything that happens in your country (this is true for all presidents), but the international community pays more attention to US politics than arguably any other country in the world.

The president has the eyes of the world upon him at all times. That alone would be enough to turn a few of my hairs grey.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I was speaking to my wife about this the other day

How Pres of USofA age faster

If you look at the pictures of in office you will see
aging with in the first 2 months

Its supposedly from a very stressful job
yet on some of the presidents the first few moths
didn't seem stressful out here "vacationing"
but still aged the same speed. "faster"

So I'm thinking they sold some life for the position they are in. To the devil
which by my family is me and I don't remember the contract but anyway...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It sure is if you run a criminally corrupt Empire.

A wise and honest leader chooses to delegate authority and seek the very best advisers.

If everyone is serious about truth, honesty, and doing the very best for America, a good team in the White House and Congress could support the President, and so would the people.

But when government is a seething nest of self serving vipers, taking bribes, and blackmailing each other, and trying to cover up horrendous corruption and incompetence, that can turn your hair gray pretty quickly.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Ya the president post is very worrisome. They got to act every second the public watches. Then they got to figure out what they can do for their masters. Then they got to figure out how many billions they can get and how to hide them safely without getting caught and in the process of rapes and scandals murder people and make sure it isnt suspicious. Prepare speeches to fool the crowd everyday. Make sure to pass consecutive bills taking freedom from people step by step so that the frog in stove(Thats people) doesnt realise its getting too hot. Also to make sure to enjoy the riches in midst of endless acting and deceiving. Send troops to countries, attend un meetings and all other council stuff. Attend secret society meetings. Meet the politicians and delegates(scumbags)form all around the world. Look over the drug operations under CIA and make sure his part of the sugar comes safe. Shoot Binladen videos. Launch missiles at civilians and make sure it doesnt hit terrorists or BinLaden. Lose some nukes here and there. Modernise troops. Build FEMA detention camps. Spill the oil and makes plans for evacuating or atleast some damage.Make sure somebody like James Cameroon doesnt stop it. Try to attend bilderberg meetings. Promise people and lie straight seeing their eyes and give them hope(While in mind they think 'this is all you get'). Throw stimulus package at wolves(Wall Street) so they can share the meat. Take vacation at memorial day and always thinking what more i can do ? how can i further the takeover of countries.
I mean its actually very tiresome. Very very tiresome

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Pfft everyone knows the aliens from the future takes the President to the future, tells him what he needs to know & then takes him back to our time when sufficiently aged. Like cheese.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Come on, he dyed his hair during his campaign.

But now you idiots elected him he doesn't give a rats ass what you think..

And face it, thats obvious by the legislation and Exec orders he has passed....

BTW, you aint all idiots, that was just theatrics

new topics

top topics

join