It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Rips in 2 with huge Coronal Hole - Solar wind Incoming!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. NASA is predicting a massive solar storm in mid-May 2013 that will be comparable to the massive solar storm of 1859.

That solar storm knocked out all of the telegraph cables in North America and Europe.

Its going to be 2013 and we use much more electrical equipment now. Including satellites.

Think .... EMP.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GioTheGreek
It looks like the eye of Sauron. muahaha

I'll be checking out the night skies for sure.

OMG..my son said the same thing!!! LOL

He told me to photoshop it on the tower..hmmm now maybe i will

Strange and beautiful sun...an evil eye?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by grantbeed

Hmm,strange.there have been a few people from the areas I mentioned(NW England)who have had no signal today.

Maybe some phone companies were doing a test shutdown of masts or something,in anticipation of the next few days.

My phone worked fine though,but my friends were on Orange network mostly I think.(Im on T mobile)

[edit on 5/6/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

i'm in SE Wales and my whole family are on orange, we all had no signal during the solar flares, not sure about today, i'll have to check.

we also had a dip in power during the solar flares, i was out the garden looking at the birds and we have an electronic timer on the loft, we heard a bleep on it, which means it was starting back up, heard house alarms going off everywhere, etc.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Slim

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Hmm,strange.there have been a few people from the areas I mentioned(NW England)who have had no signal today.

Maybe some phone companies were doing a test shutdown of masts or something,in anticipation of the next few days.

My phone worked fine though,but my friends were on Orange network mostly I think.(Im on T mobile)

[edit on 5/6/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

i'm in SE Wales and my whole family are on orange, we all had no signal during the solar flares, not sure about today, i'll have to check.

we also had a dip in power during the solar flares, i was out the garden looking at the birds and we have an electronic timer on the loft, we heard a bleep on it, which means it was starting back up, heard house alarms going off everywhere, etc.

I believe there are also faster than light particles which happen when CME's go off, esp. ones of any size ... so it may have been the very early warning of the light show you will get later on.

`````````````````````````````````
There is another thread here with SOHO information as well:
Huge CME and info from SOHO:

There is a state of solar activity called a T.tauri event ... not likely unless we run afoul of streams of charged particles as we cross the ecliptic of the Galaxy, however ... so not a worry, just a thought to store away.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Truther101 and others, I regret that I did not make a copy of the SOHO image. It has changed dramatically today.

Now, half of it is blacked out. This time I did download the picture. If someone could tall me how to attach it, I will.

The image # is

Image I am talking about

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Yesterday only about 1/4 (in the center region) was blacked out.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
relating to this thread about sun activity, a few weeks ago, in our local paper, a story about a new NASA satelite was posted. This satelites main purpose was to take pictures of the sun spot activity, as reported by NASA. Now does anyone find it unusual that a satelite would be put in orbit with the stated purpose of taking pictures of the sun, at about this time in history?? You can bet your paychecks that the government knows there is something bi going on with the solar flares and such.

If you take the time to seacrh up the realted stories, and links to the sun spot activity we are getting into, it will scare the crap out of you. Yes, there is something going on. Worse case senerio is many deaths, and being thrown back to the 19th century. The lists of natural disasters steming from the sun spot activity, and related cause/ effect scenerios is endless, and not to be studied too long for the faint of heart. There are no good scenerios out there from this increased sun spot activity.

Also mentioned in previous threads is the historical data relating to actual real world flares that have happened in previous history. One of the most notable was the one in the mid 1800's which fried the only modern tech they had at the time, which was the telegraph. This solar flare melted telegraph lines right off the poles. if this level of flare happens now, we will be destined for horse and buggy days again. The outlook is grim. The government knows what's coming. if you start to hear and read of strange movements of public officials, and various troop movements in the US, wake up to what's coming down. Remember, there are no coincidences. That gut feeling you have that the SHTF is about to happen is correct. A collective "time is short" consciousness is spreading in the USA like wildfire. There is a reason for this.

If this sounds like a doom and gloom rant, take it for what you will. Just educate yourself to what's coming---it isn't good.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
ARRRRGHHHHHH !!! ITS NOT A Hole !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BP has another Oil Spill on the SUN !!!!
When will they ever learn ........:-)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

OMG, the suns going to split into two, OMG OMG OMG

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

My television and cell phone!!?! You might as well take my life. At least you didn't say computer or I'd really have a squirt gun to my head. Ugghh, I have nothing to do...

I didn't say Internet only because I didn't have the heart to.

...Pass me that squirt gun.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Dan Burisch had some very interesting comments about huge "bursts" on the Sun back in a 2006 interview on Project Camelot. Its in the archives. He implies that it is the beginning of the events that may occur in 2012.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
maybe we will get 2 sun soon

is that possible

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

My television and cell phone!!?! You might as well take my life. At least you didn't say computer or I'd really have a squirt gun to my head. Ugghh, I have nothing to do...

I didn't say Internet only because I didn't have the heart to.

...Pass me that squirt gun.

lol, we are all pretty bad when it comes to that huh

If it happens....

send the squirt gun this away...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
So I just checked the SOHO images, and found this. Is this the solar wind in the pictures? or is it that little thing that keeps the circle in the middle? it doesn't look like it tho. Can someone please inform me on what that thing is upper right section? Didn't see it in any other SOHO images

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

Ram

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outcast2

Yesterday only about 1/4 (in the center region) was blacked out.

oh.. hell.

I see the right side of teh sun... I don't think they want this to get into the news anywhere now..

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Does seem odd doesn't it.
If it's nothing to really be concerned with why the block?

Ram

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I did some research...' "sunBlock"

Fail..

Fail x2

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Software_Pyrate
Question no.1

Does anybody know if our orbit is crossing that corona?

Just curios...

Question no.2

Is the "Rip" in line with with the elliptical orbit of the solar system...?

Just curios

It seems to me these are pertinent and important questions.
Wish I knew. Maybe someone will come along who can answer them.
The coronal is so huge, I don't see how we could avoid it at one time or another, even if it's just a portion of the earth.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Honestly, would you build huge underground citys for the view ?
They know of something , yes ,they know ...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Boooo, Booooo, Hisssss.
That was just soooo bad. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
think she's trying to say sunblock will go up in price lol

on a serious note I wouldn't worry

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join