It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico opens California office to provide IDs for illegals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Obama is just a puppet my brother. More than likely he doesn't even know the whole hidden agenda. He's merely doing doing what the real rulers of the U.S. want him to do. He in his family probably aren't even in the plans.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Talk about trying to create a conspiracy out of NOTHING.

They are issuing a MEXICAN ID CARD...a matricular consular identification card.

The matricular consular identification card, is issued by the Mexican government to Mexican nationals residing outside the country, regardless of immigration status.

I'm pretty sure they do it at every single Mexican consular office in the United States...there is absolutley nothing illegal about it. It is a MEXICAN ID for the MEXICAN government to identify it's citizens living outside of the country.

Now if a United States business or bank is dumb enough to accept a MEXICAN ID card (It says MEXICO right on the top of the card)...then that is their problem.

Please tell me...what is the issue here?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Wait.. Bigger issue here.. if Americans are in Mexico illegally.. and wish to stay.. isn't that against OUR federal law? They broke the law by not having proper passport and clearance/visa to be in Mexico..

I don't think so...not 100%...but I don't think that is against the law. Now you won't be able to get back IN to the United States without a passport...so if it is against federal law then the punishment is having to stay in the country you are in illegally.

If that is the law...I have never heard of it...can you provide a source for that law? And if it is a law...it is a pretty stupid unenforceable law.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It is an interesting situation though.

The Mexican government would be issuing IDs acknowledging their citizens that live abroad.

However, the United States can't/doesn't acknowledge that they are here since it is against the law to be here illegally and identifying them should/would make them subject to deportation.

So, the country where they came from has, in essence, branded them as illegals if they have in their possession a Mexican ID with U.S. as their current country, but without an additional US ID/green card/visa, etc., no documentation exists saying they should be here....just that they are.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

This is what all Illegals should see and understand!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83af3d0d4cb0.jpg[/atsimg]

This is OUR COUNTRY NOT THEIRS!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b779eaf01e3.jpg[/atsimg]
This is uncalled for.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39ca411e1315.jpg[/atsimg]
This road sign needs to be of them going back to Mexico.

Did I offened anyone?
To Bad.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Obama is just a puppet my brother. More than likely he doesn't even know the whole hidden agenda. He's merely doing doing what the real rulers of the U.S. want him to do. He in his family probably aren't even in the plans.

LOL yeah because we ALL know that there weren't any illegal immigrants in this country until that blasted OBAMA took office!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Originally posted by kimish

LOL yeah because we ALL know that there weren't any illegal immigrants in this country until that blasted OBAMA took office!

No one ever said that there weren't illegal immigrants before Obama. If you have any sense you would know, and I wouldn't have to tell you that the illegal immigrants are coming into the U.S. more than before. Obama has nothing to do with it except for the fact that HIS bosses tell him what to do and so forth. And his boss' agenda is to let the immigrants flow in to water down the white population (there I said it) because people of color are "easier" to control, so to speak. I ask you, why else would these illegals be allowed to come in the numbers that they are? Yeah, people of every race commit crimes but numbers don't lie and A LOT of Illegals are committing VIOLENT crimes. So I ask you for an answer, with tptb knowing all of this, why do they let it happen? I'll tell you why again. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO WATER DOWN THE POPULATION.
The truth is very ugly my friends and the old saying "the truth hurts" is the absolute truth in this scenario.

Some one on here has to have an inkling of what I'm getting at.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

This is OUR COUNTRY NOT THEIRS!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b779eaf01e3.jpg[/atsimg]
This is uncalled for.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39ca411e1315.jpg[/atsimg]
This road sign needs to be of them going back to Mexico.

Did I offened anyone?
To Bad.

Didn't offend Me in the slightest.. in fact, I liked it so much I thought I would reply, just so people can see it again

[edit on 5-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I would also like to say that I am all for immigrants coming to this country ( the U.S.) as long as they come here LEGALLY. No one should be exempt from the law. In a way this is reverse discrimination due to the fact that they are granted special privileges and a blind eye is turned to them coming in illegally.

I know damn well that if one of your loved ones was raped, tortured or murdered from an illegal (a repeat offender at that because there are alot of repeat offenders) you would be humming a different tune.

God bless and please, open your eyes everyone!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

You know kimish I think this plan here needs to be followed again.
You may not know about this part of our Great History, When the American President Actually took care of the Citizen FIRST!
Three Presidents did it, yet we never hear about it
I FOUND THIS TO BE VERY INTERESTING.
I WONDER WHY IT WAS NEVER BROUGHT UP.
What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.
I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the
deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American
citizens that desperately needed work..

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million
Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was
done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.
It took 2 Years, but they deported them!
Now...if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today.
IF you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself..
Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes...
12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!

So, kimish what do you think, Doable? I think so.
YUP, I agree 100% with your statement here"I would also like to say that I am all for immigrants coming to this country ( the U.S.) as long as they come here LEGALLY." End Quote

[edit on 5-6-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
As if it isn't enough of a third world cesspool here in Orange County now!
Why are the libtards allowing this? The Pacific Northwest is sounding better & better.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld
As if it isn't enough of a third world cesspool here in Orange County now!
Why are the libtards allowing this? The Pacific Northwest is sounding better & better.

I don't know, VOTES MAYBE!
You know Obama is going to need all the help he can get in 2012 and they want the Mexican their new Race that is Dependent on the Democrats for every thing.
What do you think? Sound right, I mean look at the way they have kept the Black Families dependent to them in many cases. This is their voting base.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I would love nothing more than for that to be doable but, unfortunately the U.S. is so damn politically correct I highly doubt anything of the sort would happen. You would have all kinds of groups screaming discrimination and my favorite, RACISM! Is it me or has the term racism lost its meaning from soo many people using it loosely? But anyway, I think that would be a fantastic Idea. I was not aware that those presidents did that. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. _javascript:icon('
')

[edit on 5-6-2010 by kimish]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Your welcome sir or mam.
I'm old so I can say this, in my day, those groups would have disappeared.
One way or the other, but they would have only raised their Liberal P.C voices once and the other groups would have gotten the idea.
How I long for the old days, give me a mission and just say, National Security handle it. At one time in our history the statement National Security meant something.
I starred ya, good post.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So why all the fuss about the Mexican Government issuing consular ID cards to Mexican citizens living abroad?

These cards are issued to every Mexican citizen that lives outside of Mexico whether they are living in the United States, Germany, France or anywhere.

You guys need to give it a rest and stop getting riled up over the slightest issue.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Last I heard.
Yup, Living Legally .

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

How do you expect them to understand? It's in English.

Honestly though they don't really care cause TPTB has told them that it is OK by ignoring the border and enforcment of immigration laws for all these years.

They have handed out amnesty at least half a dozen times. This just confirms the fact that they want them there even if you don't.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Here is a list of security concerns regarding the Mexican ID card as used inside the US and a general history, and background, and description of the situation regarding the card

en.wikipedia.org...

How many pieces of ID does a US citizen need to do anything official?
what happens in Arizona if the card is used as ID?

Here is a discussion of possibly connected recent political and news events
and conspiracy conjecture regarding why the border might have been left so open by the US federal government
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Considering that Canadians get turned back at the border for not knowing which specific stores they will buy things at when going to shop cross border at a MALL...
I'd say there might be something odd going on..

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Just a logical spinoff of the Mexican government's websites telling their people how to get here to the U.S. Amazing balls. They know we're so divided that we're paralyzed and little if anything will ever be done. In your face.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join