It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Ritual & Shape Shifting on WWE Smackdown

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hi Afterthought.

Used to watch WWE and ECW until Eddie Guerrero died.

It's only entertainment, did you know that guy Kane was an English teacher? He even has a master degree.

Everybody is trying to cash in on the symbolism nowadays so we don't look at the place where it really happens.

So please don't let show this fool you, these guys will never get an Oscar and still they took you.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Evening folks.
Matthew Dark...Professional Devil's Advocate.
Let's begin...shall we?

Originally posted by Afterthought

I'm not a fan of wrestling...

These days, neither am I.

Pay special attention to the druidic ceremony in honor of the dead as well as the use of reds & blacks & fire.

Red attracts the eyes, that's why most sports cars are red. It's been statistically proven. The only "fire" was on the giant screen by the entrance ramp and Kane has been using that his entire gimmick. It's not "special use" and it's not even "druidic"...it was made up by the writers to simply be "creepy".

Also notice the design when they show the inside of the casket. The silken cloth seems strangely arranged to appear to be a sun & rays on the horizon.

Pretty standard in a lot of coffins. Ruffles = more expensive.

This theatric ceremony is a mock demonstration of a purposefully executed Illuminati ritual & can witness them harnessing the surrounding energy.

Aaaaaaand you know that...how? Are you an authority on "illuminati" ritual? There has never been any conclusive evidence that there are "illuminati" rituals and if there are, I highly doubt that you are the foremost expert. Where is your finite sources that determine that this is such a thing? And before you say anything, this doesn't even remotely resemble Bohemian Grove...so just stop right there.

We’re already seeing many of these mock sacrifices lately in the music industry, especially during concerts & awards ceremonies.

Elaborate please.

Back to the video- This ritual is then turned over to his luciferian brother Kane speaking about avenging his death.

"Luciferian"? What the what? How did you stumble over that off the mark assumption. Unless you are indeed, a mark.

At the 8:30 mark, keep an eye on his neck & his eyes as the camera closes in on his face. When his neck (towards the back) starts to bulge...

That would be the trapezius muscle. Nothing special here unless you consider that Glenn Jacobs (Kane) has a particularly developed trapezius...then again...just look at the guy...he has a particularly developed everything muscle. The guy is a mountain of a man.

he starts to laugh,

A priest, a barber and a fisherman go into a bar...

then pay closer attention to his eyes. I swear they morph into slitted pupils.

Um...no.
First off, Kane wears a whiteout contact lens over one of his eyes to make his gimmick scary. That, coupled with the red overhead lights and shadowing produced by his brow (which I'd imagine would make even the most discerning cromagnon a bit jealous) fully completed the illusion that brought you close to wetting your pants. Nothing more. In fact, you can't even properly see his eyes because of the lighting. Aaaaand the contact lens he wears would make it impossible to determine if both eyes did in fact...how did you put it?..."morph".

The 10 minute video is the exact drama I watched unfold on TV. I found the video of it online just now & I haven’t edited anything, nor would I. To those of you who are familiar with my posts, I’m not an IT professional & wouldn't know where to begin.

Thaaaaat makes two of us.

I was literally staring at the screen watching it in shock.

Kind of like myself after having read the OP.

Until then, I had only witnessed a shape shift on the the many YouTube videos floating around.

[sarcasm]Ahhhhh...youtube...conclusive evidence at it's finest.[/sarcasm]

I had never seen it with my own two eyes on the TV screen itself until tonight.

Actually, you still haven't. And you didn't see it with your "own two eyes" because...
A) the television screen is basically the same as your computer screen that you so fondly watch those evidential youtube videos
and
B) you saw it with your mind's eye because there is nothing of what you're describing in this video

I am not ashamed to admit that it shook me up & I don’t scare easily.

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step in conquering the problem.

I can honestly say that if anyone wants to watch an Illuminated mock ritual followed by a shape shifting, watch the WWE Smackdown.

You have neither conclusively proved anything "illuminati" about this, provided sources for your apparent mastery of the subject base on "illuminati" ritual nor proved anything even remotely resembling "shapeshifting". At best, slightly imaginative...at worst a paranoid delusion.

The energy is truly terrifying.

So are some of the threads currently being made on ATS...

Make a special note to look how the ‘W’ is at the bottom of the screen as well as it being strategically placed on the stage & in the background. Gang sign!

Yes, because Luciferian Illuminati luchadores are conspiring to brainwash children into loving Rey Mysterio and spending their parent's hard earned cash to Luciferian wrestling organizations that use slave labor to make toxic plastic action figures that are sold by shape shifting lizard people who then siphon the proceeds into cartels that secretly smuggle cheap knock-off wrestling tshirts that they sell on the side of the road along with oranges and imitation Coach purses.

You’ll also notice how the beginning of the show has electric blue triple helixes flanking the wrestling stars.

You're just really reaching at this point, aren't you?

I can’t help but believe that the veil is thinning rapidly.

So is my patience with outlandish, speculative and unsubstantiated lizard people sightings.

Have I forgotten anything or does this about cover it?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
This theatric ceremony is a mock demonstration of a purposefully executed Illuminati ritual & can witness them harnessing the surrounding energy.

We’re already seeing many of these mock sacrifices lately in the music industry, especially during concerts & awards ceremonies.

Don't forget Bohemian Grove.

And yeah, I know what you're talking about with this. Lots or people are oblivious to evil. They think it's make believe.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I am still watching the video, but right away I had to add that the "W" at the bottom of the screen is NOT a "gang sign". Not even close to it. It is the logo of World Wrestling Entertainment and it is nothing new at all.

The 1990's is what was known in wrestling as the "Attitude Era" Back then WWE was known as the WWF (World Wrestling Federation) and THIS was the logo

However, in 2000 the World Wide Fund for Nature or as known in USA and Canada, The World Wildlife Fund (WWF) sued the World Wrestling Federation claiming thet violated a 1994 agreement regarding the use of the WWF initials internationally. World Wrestling Federation did lose that case which in turn caused them to change their name to World Wrestling Entertainment or WWE. The logo is the exact same minus the "F" and the WWE/ WWF logo has been seen on every broadcast they have ever done since the early 80's.

How you get "gang sign" out of that is really beyond me

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Even though I do believe the WWE has went to the darker side of entertainment, I do think you are reading alot into the video.
I don't think the people who write this stuff are smart enough to have hidden ancient religious rituals in any of their little dramas.
Take it for what it is, the dumbing down of America! If people are watching this they aren't thinking of oil spills or wars or the economy.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
@Afterthought
Though wrestiling is just an entertaining joke and you probably are seeing things here, I have to admit the scenery does evoke somewhat hate and fear. I focused on his eyes and found this:

Make of it what you want. Cheers.

[edit on 5/6/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

You mentioned HHH. I never knew that there was a wrestler who went by these letters. I wrote a thread aobut the significance of the triple 'H'.
Think of it this way:
Drag the letters out & you have building blocks:
H H H, or bricks, if you will.
H is the 8th letter of the alphabet. (8 is also the symbol for infinity)
HHH=888 (Triple infinity or life everlasting)
The 8 is also representative of DNA.
88=double strand DNA (human)
888=triple strand DNA

Letters representing numbers is not a new form of symbolism.
Like I said in the original thread post, watch for the triple helix in electric blue that's flanking the wrestlers during the WWE intro.

Thanks for your comments & mentioning a clue I would have missed.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Thanks for the history regarding the logo change. The 'W' still looks as though it was written with claws, so no change there.

Check out this website.
www.g-unitsoldier.com...
If you look at the back wall of the subway, there are 'W's on the wall. What's the purpose of that in your opinion?
I'm as familiar with 50 Cent as I am with the current pro-wrestling organization, which means I don't follow either.
If you might be able to shed some light on why the 'W' is used on this website, I'd appreciate the information.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
For those who aren't familiar with Illuminati ritual & symbolism.
I recommend this video:
www.youtube.com...

There isn't any shape shifting within it, but it will help you understand how colors are used, among other things.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So now wrestlers are in on the Illuminati and can shape shift?
What's next? Alien underwater cities being attacked by gulf oil spill?
Nougat.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Yep! Afterthought is afraid of anything entertaining. You should see his thread about Britney Spears.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by first class soldier

Can you upload or post a link to the character 'G' & his mask you mentioned?
I seriously don't watch wrestling & have no idea what you're speaking about when it comes to the other countries, let alone in the US.

If you would like to learn more about how colors & rituals are used for public consumption, please visit this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks again for the new information!
Best wishes.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Funny you should say that!
I just posted that thread for everyone's entertainment.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I would think it's safe to assume that you are below the average intelligence mark. Grow up little buddy, don't take offense when someone tries to give you a rational explanation of what you witnessed. You are looking too deep into it little guy.

I wish I were below the average intelligence mark.
Then, I would've taken the Blue pill over the Red pill.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Mark Callaway is just a heavily tattooed big dude who just so happens to portray a somewhat sinister/occultic character in his profession of entertaining people. I'm also gonna roll on that limb with the same idea (sans the "heavily tattooed" part) about Glenn Jacobs.

Call me crazy, but I find the vast majority of this symbolism/handsign/etc stuff to be among the most entertaining topic within an otherwise serious issue. Yes there is a great cabal of elites who work in shadows, yes they hold immeasurable wealth and power... and they salute each other via the international sign of rock as do millions of headbangers worldwide while watching their secret funeral rites being portrayed on Smackdown. Nope, just not doing it for me here.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

I'm sorry, but this thread isn't a joke.
For the ones who run the show, it's more about harnessing energy & power than becoming rich off this type of entertainment.

Keep your eyes wide & focused.
Remain vigilant!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Thanks for adding your opinion. Not everyone is ready to see it yet & believe that it might very well be possible for something like this to be real.

I just hope that branch you climbed out on is thick & steady. Did you check the inside for termites? They like to feed in the deep, dark places & they're very destructive!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I hope you are not being serious here are you.The reason they use the druid burial segment is because when the undertaker is hurt or he has a buried alive match it is for visual effects. His character is also considered the dead man and this is just to make his persona more mysterious nothing more. No illuminati ritual or no shapeshifting is going on. As for the fire well that is for Kanes gimmick as he was supposed to have been burned as a child by the actions of the undertaker when they were kids.Kane uses that contact to make his gimmick more believable. In fact he also used to wear a mask when he was first brought out as kane. He was a few different characters back in the day when it was wwf.
As far as anything going on in the wwe about rituals or shapeshifting there is none of that happening. I will have to agree with everyone else that this is just entertainment. They did the undertaker deal because as was said earlier he was injured last week in a match and cannot compete in the next pay per view. Please you are trying to make this into something it is not. In fact Vince Mcmahon did a gimmick about how he was blown up in a limo explosion but it was scrapped because of Chris Benoit incident. I like your enthusiasm, but you are really grasping at straws here. If you think I am patronizing you then I guess you may be right you maybe wrong. All I do know is you might want to get outside a little more and get some fresh air since it seems like the air you maybe breathing might have clouded your mind about reality and entertainment. Last thing I will say is the wwe is sport entertainment and that is all it is.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
afterthought, Sorry I forgot to say one more thing. You do know that when the WWE does a buried alive match that they do not actually bury someone alive. Well thats all I can say about thispush it . So if you believe that there is something else going on other than entertainment that is your god given right. Just take the criticism both good and bad and do what you gota do to make you happy.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I must tell you that you hit the nail on the head my friend. If you go out and look around at other wrestling promotions you will see all kinds of crazy gimmicks and this is because you have so many people wrestling that you have to do something different and outrageous to get noticed. I see you mention Glenn Jacobs, Do you remeber when he was Dr.Issac Yankem back in the day. It was priceless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join