It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Documentation of Mind Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is just to prove that mind control does have a long and public paper trail. You can get these documents off of the official CIA website, its not even hidden.
FOIA documents on CIA's website released in 2009
These documents are from the 1950s. This is not "new" technology.
There are two types of specific mind control I have seen(while researching, not in real life...I think). They both came out of MK- Ultra, a continuation of Nazi mind control experiments. These were originally rooted in the practices of the occult, as almost everything in nazi ideology was at the time. The two types of mind control I've come across researching are hypnotic mind control that involves inducing multiple personality disorder through traumatization and hypnotism used to instruct the asset as to what to do. They split the mind apart and then they can "turn on" the alter ego they have created and it will carry out its training, whatever that may be.There are many other kinds, but these two have enough proof that I am comfortable posting them. There are also different levels of control. For instance, a "cooperative contact" will comply with some control but isn't controlled enough to do certain unsightly things...
The famous MK-Ultra project contained many, many subprojects, some of which are still classified and may be continuing today. It was the intelligence agencies original project to see how far we could go with mind control. Artichoke was another related project. I don't have a whole lot more to say on the subject, but the documents are on the link. If you really want to know the truth, then look. Discuss...

If anyone has any other sources they wish to add feel free.

Here is yet another link
Mind Control Experiments: Reveal Sex Abuse, More

[edit on 4-6-2010 by time91]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thanks OP.
After reading those documents now i really believe Duncan O'Finioan the guy who claims to be a "Super Soldier".

[edit on 4/6/2010 by SvenTheBerserK]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SvenTheBerserK

Yeah, it confirmed a lot for me. Its amazing that we sit around debating uncertain accounts when the truth is out there for anyone to see on official government sites.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by time91]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I am familiar with this subject and it is horrifying.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I am familiar with this subject and it is horrifying.

Indeed, I think that is why so many avoid it. They simply don't want to confront it. It also is taxing mentally to try and get through the subject and many unstable people would probably have problems trying.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
People must be made aware. Can you imagine what those people went through as children? It infuriates me. These kids were used and abused so badly that their personalities split!
What has become of humanity?

How could any human being do such a thing? A human being without a conscience who would treat another human being in such a way is extremely frightening and dangerous. Starred and flagged for its profound content.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Thanks OP.

S&F

I once had a vast array of documents like this as well as a number of videos stored on an external hard drive. Sadly that hard drive as well as the information I had on it bit the big one when it was accidentally was dropped by someone else. I could pay to maybe have the data recovered but the cost is far too much.

Raist

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Hi time91 ...

I did a thread a while back within which you might find some interesting perspectives on the subject: Declassified CIA documents show mind control projects created super spies, terrorists, assassins

The thread was over a year ago and the subject demands as much attention as possible ... so I'm only linking the thread for reference.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Too bad about that hard drive. I have a few documents stored related to many topics but nothing extensive. I put a lot of faith in my memory, which is probably not wise... Did you have any documents from before the 1950's on that drive by any chance?

reply to post by schrodingers dog

Thanks, nice thread BTW. It really is shocking, and after reading up on all the projects I believe it is truly one of those things that make everything else make sense. For instance without this information, the people of the world can all be made slaves slowly until free will no longer exists. Unfortunately while we argue about an oil spill and other divisive topics the real owners and controllers of the world slowly perfect the complete domination of the human psyche. This is (IMO, obviously) the most important topic for research and discussion on ATS. I wonder, have you studied the origins of mind control much(before MK-Ultra)?

[edit on 5-6-2010 by time91]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I wonder, have you studied the origins of mind control much(before MK-Ultra)?

No not to any great extent ... or at least not enough to speak with any authority on the matter. There are some ATS members with extensive knowledge on the subject who will hopefully contribute to the discussion.

It is a fascinating subject to be sure, yet I find it rather isolationist/eclectic in its scope. What I mean is and as I understand it, this is work that was (perhaps/likely still is) restricted to a limited amount of individuals. As objectionable and inhumane as it was, it pales in comparison to the much more subtle yet world affecting general population mind control strategies at work and surrounding us on a daily basis.

Not that one conversation negates the other mind you, it's just that my limited will and intelligence do not allow for the pursuit of everything.

So to make a short answer long ... no I am not "studied."

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

I had a few from the last years of WWII and the years after. Mostly pertaining to the experimentation done by Germany and how the U.S. moved people from Germany directly after the war.

I had a great deal on human experimentation and mind control. I also has items relating to 9/11 and genetic modification. All stuff I can find again, I just simply have to take the time to build it all back up and go through all the searching again.

I also had stuff on human chimaeras (the real ones) with two separate DNAs. I had a folder of stuff I had been collecting for around a decade or so.

Raist

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
It is a fascinating subject to be sure, yet I find it rather isolationist/eclectic in its scope. What I mean is and as I understand it, this is work that was (perhaps/likely still is) restricted to a limited amount of individuals.

This is what is officially documented. Yet I have a theory (stress on theory here) that most if not all UFO abductees are an off shoot of a massive mind control OP. The reason I believe this is because of the time UFO "abductees" went through the roof was around the time MK-Ultra started. Also, the stories of traumatic experiments and also of trance like states are consistent with declassified documents on known MC techniques.

As objectionable and inhumane as it was, it pales in comparison to the much more subtle yet world affecting general population mind control strategies at work and surrounding us on a daily basis.

If I am right then the mind control experiments are broader than most people ever imagined, however I see what you mean. Although full scale public control relies (IMO) largely on distraction, suggestion, and fear.

Not that one conversation negates the other mind you, it's just that my limited will and intelligence do not allow for the pursuit of everything.

So to make a short answer long ... no I am not "studied."

Agreed. I would not call mself "studied" by any means. This subject is so huge and even compartmentalized within intelligence agencies that very few living people know what is going on.

I think mind control is a very ancient art, stemming from the occult, and ours came out of nazi experiments. There are many reasons for this: Nazi ideology was strongly rooted in the occult and they performed experiments trying to create "super soldiers". After WWII we took nazi scientists, and nazi intelligence officials literally ran the CIA initially.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by time91

I had a few from the last years of WWII and the years after. Mostly pertaining to the experimentation done by Germany and how the U.S. moved people from Germany directly after the war.

Wow, further evidence of nazi roots just minutes before I finished my post on it.

I had a great deal on human experimentation and mind control. I also has items relating to 9/11 and genetic modification. All stuff I can find again, I just simply have to take the time to build it all back up and go through all the searching again.

I also had stuff on human chimaeras (the real ones) with two separate DNAs. I had a folder of stuff I had been collecting for around a decade or so.

Sweet moses, that hard drive would be priceless. I actually saved about a hundred documents and web sites on one account on a computer and then the hard drive failed. So I know what an ardous task looking up old documents is, it can be very disheartening as well repeating what you've already done. You should try and salvage info off of that drive if at all possible.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by time91]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Just stumbled upon the subject and the Duncan-videos as well, and started reading some of the FOIA documents. I found this one of interest, not only because of the text, but the marking after the text reading

"Based on what I have read, I judge that the --snip (with the marking H..?)-- use an elaborate conditioned-reflex procedure in their "Brainwashing"."

(found here: )

Could anyone more familiar with the subject enlighten me of what the snippet is pertaining to?

[edit on 6-9-2010 by aboveGoos]

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aboveGoos

In old documents H usually stood for hypnotism or in this case I would assume the hypnotists. That's an interesting document you found, good work. Sparked my interest in the subject again.

edit on 10-9-2010 by time91 because: clarification

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aboveGoos

I can't state for certain but the snippet may refer to a hypnotic conditioning to provide a specific association with various stimuli. When the stimuli is encountered, the subject reacts "reflexively" to the pre-determined stimulii which can then act as a reinforcement to the hypnotic suggestion(s)...this suggestion could be associated with any number of stimuli that would likely have been chosen to their proximity to the subject (how many times will the subject see and be reinforced type thing)...

The only thing that mildly confuses me would be the use of strictly hypnosis as the anchor...I might imagine the use of drugs or something else to provide a more concrete persuasion point but that is only guess work on my part...

That would be my semi-educated guess...

To the poster who was wondering about pre-MK stuff...it's out there and I have referenced them several times elsewhere on ATS...in fact, they are likely buried somewhere within the first link of my signature...and the second link in my signature supposes current MK experimentations (different names I am sure are being used for dissociation to the now infamous MK Umbrellas)...

edit on Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:48:25 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Spelling...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Hey thanks I'll be sure to check that out. By the way I think the reason why drugs and other methods are not mentioned in this document is because it was before they began heavily researching drugs, this was when they were still in operations involving hypnotism alone- bluebird is the word.

Also, check out my post above ( in reply to schrodingers dog) its a theory I have on the UFO connection, tell me what you think...

edit on 10-9-2010 by time91 because: add a little smething

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91
Also, check out my post above ( in reply to schrodingers dog) its a theory I have on the UFO connection, tell me what you think...

I agree with that theory immensely and have stated as such before. The correlation is not just U.S. either. I encountered some interesting 50/60's 'abductee' accounts in Brazil which correlates to some of the stuff they were doing down there at the time...not only a possible connection with paperclip (displaced scientists continuing work in a non western society) but also some space tech. Not many people are aware of this but Brazil has a dedicated launching site for satellites and were launching stuff into space prior to Neil Armstrong's walk on the moon. Food for thought...

So yeah, I think that the UFO/Alien connection was intentionally propagated to dissuade attention to what they were really doing...and there is a lot of stuff out there that is, in my opinion, blatantly false because at the time of dissemination there was absolutely no way to verify claims for a serious researcher...and serious in this case doesn't necessarily refer to the person who has made the connection between Aircraft, Mind Control and Intelligence Propaganda...

Nicely done...keep on keeping on...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Yea now the new forum of mind control is gang stalking and electronic torture aka direct energy weapon attacks, through the use of gang stalking they try and traumatize you and the same gos with there direct energy weapons that they use through low frequency microwavable energy this is no myth as the government has even filed patents on this technology, people like state representative Jim Guest have spoken out againts the use of these weapons, there also trying to implement them into satellites to reach a larger area of the population, basically the 21st century version of MK-Ultra, if this isn't stopped it will be used to mind control large populations of people....scary stuff but true.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
MK Ultra is widely known, but in reality it morphed into project MK Search where all of the real research was done on true effective mind control in the 1970s. This is what most people refer to, here they tested various drugs for years and using tens of thousands of dollars on various sub-projects. Bio-batteries were being developed towards the end of that decade. These explain the amount of "UFO abductees" that have implants in their bodies that operate off of their bodies natural electricity (very small amounts) and now off of temperature changes.

reply to post by King Seesar

Gang stalking is an ultra low tech form. Energy weapons are being developed, but I haven't found much on them being used for mind control.

Accelerated Natural Death (The AND program) and crowd control definitely.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join