It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say goodbye to full-time jobs with benefits

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynzer

Originally posted by Dr Expired
My late Father was a Trade Union Leader for fifteen years.
I once whined to him about my working conditions when I was a part time Cab driver whilst studying.
He just laughed at me, and said"You have no power you have no union , no solidarity in the industry so what do you expect?
I now know how right he was.
No power ....no gain.
The reason we are all getting a smaller slice is because we have forfieted power?
Power.... nothing is won without it?

You are correct!! The American worker whether union or non union began losing power as unions lost their power. Now its an employers market and they treat you as crappy as they want. First thing that should be done is get rid of the illlegals/cheap labor.........

And the next GD thing they need to put down the freking toilet is this crap of this right to work BS...where they can fire you without any reason, and you cannot collect benefits from unemployment if you're let go. This bunk is the pit of Hell's ninth freking circle!!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynzer

Originally posted by Dr Expired
My late Father was a Trade Union Leader for fifteen years.
I once whined to him about my working conditions when I was a part time Cab driver whilst studying.
He just laughed at me, and said"You have no power you have no union , no solidarity in the industry so what do you expect?
I now know how right he was.
No power ....no gain.
The reason we are all getting a smaller slice is because we have forfieted power?
Power.... nothing is won without it?

You are correct!! The American worker whether union or non union began losing power as unions lost their power. Now its an employers market and they treat you as crappy as they want. First thing that should be done is get rid of the illlegals/cheap labor.........

No we should embrace the Illegals/foreign nationals, make them our friends as fellow human beings....educate them how they are being exploited , the enemy then becomes our ally, the employers then have no pawn to replace us with.
The newly arrived come for gain,we need to embrace them, have them on our side not the parasites side?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join