It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MV Rachel Corrie being boarded NOW

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

That report was given well over an hour ago.

I don't think that one is right either.

Just checked. Timed at 5th Jun 10 at 03:44 - not current

[edit on 5/6/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
www.abc.net.au...

Israeli forces have intercepted another aid-laden ship bound for Gaza. They are shadowing but have not boarded the Irish-owned Rachel Corrie, some 55 kilometres out in the Mediterranean, a spokeswoman for the campaign group supporting the ship said. The 1,200 tonne ship with 11 passengers on board was hoping to arrive in Gaza bearing aid supplies this afternoon, but Israel vowed to prevent the ship from docking. Those onboard said they were prepared for a confrontation but that they did not have weapons on the ship. The vessel, named after an American pro-Palestinian activist killed in the Gaza Strip in 2003, was seized five days after a convoy of six was halted. That convoy included a Turkish ship on which nine men were killed by Israeli commandos who stormed aboard. - ABC/Reuters

I am glad there are no casualties this time.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If you're not in the US, apparently there is a live feed you can watch from Al Jazeera
www.livestation.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ok so they should be entering territorial waters. Now comes the moment of truth, does israel capitulate and allow the ship to dock or do they go stormtrooper on them and jack em up?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Apparently Al-Jazeera has a live feed on the Gazan shore, but since I'm American I can't watch it.....

Sorry, we are not allowed to display this channel in your region. This channel can be viewed worldwide, not USA We detected you are in United States of America (US) If you feel you have received this message in error please contact us for assistance.

Can someone verify?

www.livestation.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RVD420

there scouring the horizon there, but i cant understand a bloody word!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RVD420
If you're not in the US, apparently there is a live feed you can watch from Al Jazeera
www.livestation.com...

For those in the USA: www.aljazeera.net...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Please keep us updated as most of us Americans can't watch.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

yes, there is a camera looking at the Gaza horizon. Nothing visible. there talking in Arabic or some language I cant understand.

Where's CP30 when you need him....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thomasblackraven

I don't trust that plug-in to view the feed...

link   
Reply to post by Clisen33

Have you tried using a proxy to get to it?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
Actually, they are showing a ship on the horizon, but it is just a blur in the distance. Does not look like the Rachel Corrie from the size

EDIT - ship moved off camera now. Nothing there

[edit on 5-6-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
plug in is ok, im watching it now.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Here's AJ feed for Americans
freetubetv.net...

English AJ not getting a live feed. Supposedly will go to RC in a moment.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by RVD420]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Latest from Waterford

***Haaretz states that #Rachel Corrie closing in on Gaza shore.*** #gaza #Palestine #Flotilla # Israel

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Now that'd be interesting

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

You know that's exactly what the Israelis need a protocol droid! Tho if they had one it would prolly be the protocol of zion droid! The anti-C3PO

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Sitting here glued to this thread....biting my nails in anticipation of yet another possibly globally life changing event.....it's the Super Bowl of Global Events folks....BP Gulf Oil Spill vs Free Gaza Flotilla vs Israel....ok the recent earthquakes lost in the playoffs....geez.

I remember a few years ago here in California there was a jet that had it's front landing gear jammed in such a way the tires were perpindicular to the plane. The plane circled for hours over the airport doing bump and runs trying to unjam the landing gear. Finally, faced with running out of fuel or going for a landing, the pilot decided to land. We watched on live TV. The approach....the decent....and then....the landing! He made it! We errupted in applause and shouts of "Bravo!!!". Then I realized that the passengers were also watching live news of this very event IN THE PLANE!!! Imagine being a passenger and watching on TV what could be your last few seconds on earth!
It's the same thing...we are all passengers on this earth, and now we watch everyday for the latest news and photos and feeds and tweets and posts on boards for some detail of what could most certainly be our collective demise...whether through war or toxicity....and yet ever on the look out for some evidence of determined hope. Ever waiting to errupt in applause and shout "Bravo!" to the voice of reason in it's boldness.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Al Jazeera reports that the Navy is insisting they go to Ashdod. Passengers say 'no'. Navy says they will drag boat to Ashdod. from FGO

US gov requesting #RachelCorrie to go to Ashdod.... #Gaza #Plaestine #Flotilla

Toeing the Israeli line?

[edit on 5/6/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Al Jazeera reports that the Navy is insisting they go to Ashdod. Passengers say 'no'. Navy says they will drag boat to Ashdod. from FGO
less than 20 seconds ago via web
Reply Retweet

drag it??

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join