It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MV Rachel Corrie being boarded NOW

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EGO84

Sorry you are wrong.

People willing to stand up to evil regimes and act, not just talk, allowed the European Jews to survive.

Talk and compromise did not bring down Hitler.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
"The crew of the Rachel Corrie has permitted IDF soldiers to board"

"IDF soldiers boarded the Rachel Corrie with permission by sea, no helicopters used"

from idf

[edit on 5-6-2010 by area6]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

IDFSpokesperson The crew of the Rachel Corrie has permitted IDF soldiers to board

You mind need a pound of salt for that one...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
If Israel has nothing to hide and are not planning on doing anything wrong, why jam communications ?

I suppose all criminals hate CCTV huh ?

Yes that was just what i was thinking.

Not happy with the Zionist controling the press they want to block the airways and our goverments should had been taking action years ago and not members of the public.

Looks like the press has also gone death near the iserail embacy in irland.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
IDF's twitter feed now reports that the Corrie has been boarded with permission from its crew. It'll be interesting to see what the international response to this is.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Al Jazeera English now reporting Israelis boarded ship.

Live Feed here
www.livestation.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

IDFSpokesperson The Rachel Corrie will be brought to the Ashdod Port where goods will be inspected + transferred to Gaza via land xings

[edit on 5-6-2010 by RVD420]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
"The Rachel Corrie will be brought to the Ashdod Port where goods will be inspected + transferred to Gaza via land xings"

idf

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
so theyre going to ashod at last lol
now i wonder what will be removed before shipment begins...

IDF boarded the Rachel Corrie with permission of the crew, did so by sea, no helicopters no reports of violence.

how easy was that idf? no ones gonna hate you for that.

[edit on 5/6/10 by FuGGer]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I am sure some will think: So peaceful those IDF..See, the other ship was full of terrorists and deserved to be killed.
Right?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
"Fantastic illustration of Israeli soldier killed dove. Plus 30 bullets found in 9 bodies." free gaza

Latest update by Free Gaza ... sad ... I have no respect for that at all.

They should be twittering about their cause and asking people to support that ALL supplies go to Gaza instead of demonizing

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
I am sure some will think: So peaceful those IDF..See, the other ship was full of terrorists and deserved to be killed.
Right?

That's the official Israeli party line. Although I am going to remain skeptical until the Irish activists and ship are released. But I guess this is an improvement over executing peace activists on a live broadcast.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Lets hope these fools on the ship listen to the miltary this time and dont start using violence against the troops carrying out an inspection of the ships cargo for weapons for use by terror groups.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BallsMahoney

Originally posted by Clisen33

"Report from the ship's passengers. They have NOT been boarded. Followed by Israeli warships only. #Flotilla"

I told you it might be propaganda....

God damn Israelis. It's nearly impossible to get the truth. This is why I'm annoyed that there's no live feed.

They can't stand the truth. It is time to retaliate (lawfully) against every Israeli citizen, wherever they may be.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Coo
Lets hope these fools on the ship listen to the miltary this time and dont start using violence against the troops carrying out an inspection of the ships cargo for weapons for use by terror groups.

I guess you're the sort who enjoys watching a fellow American get executed by the 21st century nazis. Enjoy a life of racist delusion.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RVD420

IDFSpokesperson The Rachel Corrie will be brought to the Ashdod Port where goods will be inspected + transferred to Gaza via land xings

Inspected by the Israelis and transferred by Israel, that means lots of the stuff won't make it there.

They have long lists of banned items, like cement, ect... For example, they don't allow cement in to rebuild because they say it's gonna be used to build bunkers.

GIVE ME A BREAK. They don't allow cement in because they want to eradicate the palestinians and drive them out. If they can't rebuild anything the Israeli destroys, one day there will be no building left standing and they'll be forced to leave.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
reply to post by EGO84

Sorry you are wrong.

People willing to stand up to evil regimes and act, not just talk, allowed the European Jews to survive.

Talk and compromise did not bring down Hitler.

By all means then, take up arms an go free Gaza. Go save the Palestinians! Or will you be remaining behind your PC telling people that Israel needs to get a beating of a lifetime, and that talk is cheap?

Like I said, things need to change... but escalation in this region will only turn into a bloody war, which could trigger others conflicts around the world. But according to you... this should be worth it?

All roads lead to Rome, so why should we only consider one road?

p.s. Those people helping out Jews, when caught got themselves and their entire family and friends killed. Genius! While I respect their actions, their actions got others killed in the process.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Just a couple of quick thoughts:

1. I haven't noticed anyone on this thread mentioning that the activists aboard the RC are under arrest--I apologize if I've missed it.

2. Does anyone else think it odd that IDF blocked communications, yet we are getting Twitter updates from Free Gaza? I guess Twitter really is more powerful than I thought, huh?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
No am not...but every country has every right to stop illegal weapons being brought in to terror groups such as Hamas.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hi guys i think this thread should be merged with this one to keep it nice and simple....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join